Trading212 Demo Account – Opening Process, Charges, Features, Benefits & more
Get to know everything about Trading212 Demo Account or Virtual Trading Platform here.
Trading212 is an online trading platform based in the UK and regulated under FCA. It offers many types of trading accounts for its traders, along with demo accounts.
The demo account is projected with a purpose to help realize the potential traders their capability and develop their skills of trading.
This write-up is all about discussing the various aspects of the Trading212 demo account, including its features, advantages, setup process, charges, and much more, to help you decide whether to switch to the demo account first before the professional trading account.
Trading212 Demo Account
Trading212 Demo Account is designed to provide its traders a better trading experience with complete know-how of advanced technologies applied in its trading tools.
Demo accounts help the traders boost their profits and execute their trading practices more effectively and confidently.
The broker provides the demo account holders virtual money worth $50 000 to experience buying and selling of tradable assets in the real forex market without having to invest the real funds and bear any fiscal risk.
Trading212 Virtual Trading Platform is an excellent platform to discover and apply trading practices without any financial risk involved, and hence you can employ various automated trading tools and study the significance of its applications in diverse market circumstances.
Open Demo Account Now! – Zero Commission on Trades
More Related Articles on Forex Demo Account
|FXTM Demo Account||Deriv.com Demo Account||Markets.com Demo Account|
|IC Markets Demo Account||Finq.com Demo Account||OctaFX Demo Account|
|XM Demo Account||FXPro Demo Account||Olymp Trade Demo Account|
Trading212 Demo Account Features
Trading212 Demo Account comes with various features and serves as a significant platform for enhancing trading skills and provides complete exposure to advanced trading tools.
Since the demo account is accessible on both the trading terminals, that is MT4 and MT5, it offers different features in terms of financial tools, leverage, types of assets, spread, etc.
The significant features are –
- It offers virtual money worth $ 50 000 to its entire demo account holders to trade in the live forex market without worrying about incurring profit or loss on their real funds.
- A virtual account is a model account of the actual trading account, and hence the beginners can use a virtual demo account to become pro and develop the traits of trading.
- It provides the traders a platform to employ trading practices in the real market without risking their real funds. There will be no profit and no loss with practical learning of trading.
- Trading212 virtual trading platforms are free of cost platforms where account holders can access any of its tools and services and learn about its trading operations.
- It increases the confidence of the new traders to invest their real funds in the actual professional trading account.
- Trading212 provides a demo account on both the globally recognized platforms MT4 and MT5.
- The traders can use a variety of trading tools for self-training.
Trading212 Demo Account Charges
|Demo Account Details|
Trading charges involve different types of brokerage fees and charges at different intervals of times that are to be paid by the account holders.
Trading212 provides different types of professional trading accounts to cater to different needs of investors and has varied fees and charges for each of its accounts.
But for opening the demo account, there is no cost involved that has to be incurred by the account holder while opening the trading account such as spread charges, inactivity fees, commission charges, etc.
There are no maintenance fees or any hidden charges as well, to be paid at different intervals of time. The traders can enjoy the learning with this free demo account.
Though it involves trading fees, at a very minimal rate.
How to open a Trading212 Demo Account?
Since Trading212 is a user-friendly trading platform, opening a demo account on this platform is very easy and involves a few easy steps.
Have a look at the steps to follow to get your account opened within a day.
- Visit the website and open the Account login window. Click on the option “open account.” You will get a pop-up drop-down option wherein you will be required to choose the country you are residing in.
- After choosing the country, you will be moved to personal details options. In that option, you will be required to fill sections requiring the obligatory information about you. You also have to choose your preferred trading account.
- After choosing the trading account, you have to select the suitable platform out of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
- Now you will be reached to the most crucial step that is the EKYC of your account. At the time of opening the account, show your important documents to confirm your identity and help them know your economic condition.
- After performing EKYC, the broker opens your demo account within 1 to 2 days and sends you a mail with a confirmation letter.
Check Similar Articles on Forex Demo Account Charges
|Admiral Markets Demo Account||Ayondo Demo Account||Dukascopy Demo Account|
|ATFX Demo Account||Binary.com Demo Account||EasyMarkets Demo Account|
|AXI Demo Account||Bitmex Demo Account||Fusion Markets Demo Account|
Advantages of Trading212 Virtual Trading Platform
Trading212 has brought demo account for its account holders with multiple advantages, such as-
- The broker provides demo account holders virtual money worth $ 50,000 to its traders to execute their trading practices in the real forex market without the risk of any monetary loss.
- With a demo account, the account holders can dissect the Forex market, and advance their trading strategies for implementing their trade practices in the actual market with their real funds.
- Trading212 demo account has the same features as the Trading 212 live account, and hence, the traders can get to check and examine the live trading account and learn the technicalities and skills involved in live trading.
- Their virtual trading platforms provide the demo account as the model account of the specialized trading account and provide all its elements in the demo account.
Trading212 Demo Account – Conclusion
It can be concluded as a demo account is the best and vast learning platform for new traders who need to develop trading skills and understand the technicalities involved in online trading.
In this article, you will get a comprehensive idea about the Trading212 virtual trading platform and its various offerings.
Now you can ascertain if you should opt for a demo account first before choosing the professional trading account.
Check Articles on Forex Demo Account & its Features
|FXOpen Demo Account||Libertex Demo Account||NordFX Demo Account|
|Go Markets Demo Account||LQDFX Demo Account||Spectre Ai Demo Account|
|Just2Trade Demo Account||Moneta Markets Demo Account|
Trading212 Virtual Trading Account – FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Trading212 Virtual Trading account:
Does Trading212 provide a Demo account?
Trading212 provides a Demo account for both the traders who are new into the trading field and the veteran traders needing exposure to the advanced trading tools and technologies introduced in the trading accounts.
Trading212 provides different types of accounts, including Trading212 Invest, Trading212 CFD, and Trading212 ISA account.
It also provides prominent trading terminals such as MT4 and MT5 to open the demo account with.
The Demo account concept is best to get a practical understanding of various types of functions and trading tools of the actual trading account along with a safe environment to access the real market.
How to Set up a Trading212 demo Account?
You can open your demo account with Trading212 with a few simple and easy steps.
Visit the web page and choose the demo account option.
Now fill in the form with personal information and address and select your preferred brokerage account and trading terminal before submitting the application.
Now you will get the registration form, fill the form with accurate information.
The next step is “Identify you.” Provide the necessary documents at the time of registration to the broker to show your economic background and help the broker protect your account with security.
Upon approval, you will get your account opened within 24 hours with login credentials.
Is Trading212 Virtual Trading Accounts Free?
Yes, Trading212 Virtual Trading Account offers a cost-free demo account to all the account holders.
Trading212 Virtual Trading platforms do not involve any kind of charges such as commission charges, leverage, spread charges, minimum deposit balance, inactivity fees, or any other type of charges.
What are the fees of the Trading212 Demo Account?
There is no fee involved in opening the Trading212 Demo Account and using its various features and functions.
Trading212 has introduced Demo Account for learning purposes. It also provides new investors a complete idea about how their particular trading platform functions.
The Demo account is an apt place for learning and inheriting trading skills for beginners & traders. They can practice trading in the live market environment without sustaining any risks or fear of loss.
Trading212 Demo Account provides forex trading opportunities to the traders in 100% risk-free surroundings.
Is AMC levied on Trading212 Virtual Trading Platform?
Trading212 is a maintenance-free and cost-free trading platform that provides all of its trading accounts. It also provides Trading212 Virtual Trading Platform without levying any AMC on them.
There is no monthly or annual maintenance fee applicable for its clients on any of the Trading 212 accounts.
Is Trading212 trading best?
Trading 212 is a user-friendly platform regulated under Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
It is one of the prominent trading platforms that offers over 1800 assets and maintains a transparent charging system.
It is a cost-effective trading account that has no commission charges involved in the trading practices. These all factors make this platform the most recommended one.
Trading212 has introduced a demo account to its new traders to understand its working, various features, and advanced automated trading tools.
It helps in making the traders well prepared for executing their practices in the Forex market with real funds.
What Documents are required for the Trading212 Demo Account?
There are certain documents that need to be presented while opening a trading account by the investors.
Document submission is important not only to confirm one’s identity but also to safeguard their account and funds.
Some of the necessary documents are- bank statements or credit card statements, residential proof, passport, PAN card, government ID- such as a Driver’s License or State ID, National Identity Card, etc.
Is PAN required for Opening Trading212 Virtual Account?
Trading212 Virtual Account requires the account holder’s PAN. It is considered as one of the important proofs that presents your fiscal position and confirms your identity.
Does Trading212 Charge Demo Account Opening Fee?
Trading212 is a platform known for its lowest brokerage fees and other charges.
It does not charge any fee for Demo Account opening. Traders can access demo account to understand various functions and trading tools offered and experience the environment of the real trading market.
It boosts the confidence of the traders to invest their real money and trade in the real market.
What is the total sum of Virtual Money Trading212 offers to traders for Demo Account?
Trading 212 provides virtual money worth $ 50,000 to each of the demo account holders. This allow them in buying and selling of major tradable assets in the actual Forex market.
Open Demo Account Now! – Zero Commission on Trades
Most Read Articles
|Forex Trading – Know Everything|
|Forex Broker – Know Everything|
|Why Trade in Forex?|
|How to Trade Forex?|
|Forex Trading Strategies|
|Forex Trading Tips|
|Become a Successful Forex Trader|
|Best Forex App|
|Top Forex Broker|
|Best Forex Trading Books|