AvaTrade Demo Account – Opening Process, Charges, Features, Benefits & more
AvaTrade Demo Account acts as the perfect tool for you to begin the journey of trading.
With AvaTrade’s Virtual Trading Platform, you have access to all the features of a live account apart from the features of a professional or VIP Account.
While all the demo accounts work similarly, there could be a minor difference depending upon your region.
Just like a live account, the demo account also remains available on every trading platform that the broker has to offer.
AvaTrade Demo Account would be the right first step for a beginner.
About AvaTrade Demo Account
The AvaTrade Demo Account creates the path for individuals to get comfortable with the live accounts of AvaTrade.
Brokers can guide and help traders understand the daunting process of trading with the help of a demo account.
It offers its customers a platform where they can deal in all the asset classes without the worry of losing actual money.
Whether we talk about commodities, currency pairs, stocks, or indexes, individuals can set their foundations correctly by exploring these platforms on AvaTrade’s virtual trading platform.
AvaTrade has several trading platforms like Metatrader, Web trading, Mac Trading, etc, from which you can choose.
This variety prepares you to trade not only with AvaTrade in the future but from any of the well-reputed forex brokers.
Open Demo Account Now! – Zero Commission on Trades
AvaTrade Demo Account – Top Features
The AvaTrade Demo Account consists of all the features that are necessary for you to understand before you start your own live account.
Let us look at each of them specifically.
- With this demo account, you can deal in all the financial instruments that a live account would have to offer. These include ETFs, commodities, stocks, currency, minor, major, and indexes.
- Even in the demo account, you can choose between virtual trading platforms like AvaTradeGo, MetaTrader 4 & 5, Web Trading, Mac Trading, Ava Social, Mobile Trading, and Automated Training.
- Just like the actual market, you can place orders of different kinds in the demo account: Stop Loss, Trailing Stops, Entry Limits, Entry Stops, Limit Orders, and Market orders.
- The demo accounts have a live price feed.
- Extension of demo account post 21 days is allowed.
- A new demo account can also be created as and when required.
- Upgradation of Demo Account to Real Account can be done through a click.
- A live chat facility is provided.
AvaTrade Demo Account Charges
|Demo Account Details|
|Virtual Money||$ 5000|
The AvaTrade demo account is completely free of cost.
There are no real charges that a trader needs to pay to start his own AvaTrade Demo Account.
However, this is exactly why a trader needs to be careful when they begin trading on a live account.
This is one of the only major differences between a demo and a live account. A trader who trades in a live account has to bear several charges that eat upon his gains.
However, a demo account trader does not have to pay a single penny for the same. With this Demo Account, you get virtual money worth $5,000.
You can use all of this virtual money to trade on its virtual trading platforms.
How to open an AvaTrade Demo Account?
The process of opening an AvaTrade Demo Account is pretty simple. Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can open a demo account within minutes.
- Head to the AvaTrade website: www.avatrade.com
- On the landing page itself, you will find a large orange button in the center with “Register Now” written on it. Right below the button, you will find the words “Demo Account”, click on that.
- A pop-up will appear asking you for basic details like your Name, Email, and your phone number. You can even choose to sign up using your Facebook or Google account.
- Once done, you will be directed to your Demo Account Dashboard.
- You will receive an email with all your login details and password that will be required for future logins.
- You might also receive a call from AvaTrade to welcome you onboard.
- On your first login, you will have to download a trading platform so that you can begin with your virtual trading.
Once you follow this guide to the T, you will be ready to trade and make virtual money.
Advantages of AvaTrade Virtual Trading Platform
One of the main advantages of AvaTrade’s Virtual Trading Platform is that you get to learn to trade with one of the best forex brokers around the world.
Key advantages of using AvaTrade are:
- A wide variety of nine secured trading platforms.
- No extra charges for any of the trading platforms. You are free to download any of them.
- The presence of the most popular technical indicators on all of the trading platforms.
- Individuals are allowed to draw their own support, resistance, and trend lines on charts so they can learn while trading at the same time.
- Traders can get acquainted with all real live account orders such as stop-loss, pending orders, etc.
- The real experience of a live market can be enjoyed without the risk of losing money.
- Traders can also indulge in eight different cryptocurrencies with a live account.
- The demo account’s 21 days can be extended by reaching out to the company or by simply creating a new account.
AvaTrade Demo Account – Conclusion
All in all, AvaTrade’s demo account is the ideal platform for a trader who wishes to understand how the real market works.
Of course, without the fear of losing actual money.
While AvaTrade offers 21 days for a trader to do so, they can always decide to extend the period if they believe there is more to learn.
The variety of platforms and instruments are perfect for someone who is just beginning.
There is just one minor difference between the AvaTrade demo and the live account which is the absence of slippage in the demo account.
Apart from this, if you wish to understand and begin virtual trading in just a few minutes, AvaTrade’s virtual trading account is the right place to start.
AvaTrade Virtual Trading Account – FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the AvaTrade Virtual Trading Account:
Does AvaTrade provide Demo a/c?
Yes. AvaTrade offers a demo account for a period of 21 days. The same demo account can be extended by contacting the company.
The trader can even simply create a new demo account.
The AvaTrade demo account is just as similar to a live account apart from certain VIP features.
How to Set up an AvaTrade Demo Account?
You can easily set up an AvaTrade demo account by heading to the official website of AvaTrade and clicking on “Demo Account” on the landing page.
Once you fill out basic details about yourself, you will be directed to the demo account dashboard.
As soon as you download a trading platform, you can begin your virtual trading.
Is AvaTrade Virtual Trading Platform Free?
Yes. The virtual trading platforms on AvaTrade are completely free of cost.
None of the charges need to be borne by a demo account holder.
The different trading platforms like MetaTrader can also be accessed by all individuals free of cost.
What are the Fees of the AvaTrade Demo Account?
There are no fees that a trader has to bear while holding an AvaTrade Demo Account.
Irrespective of the kind of transaction that you conduct, you will not be charged a single penny for the same.
This differs from a live account as transactions and trades on a live account are open to fees.
Is AMC levied on AvaTrade Virtual Trading Platform?
No. No AMC or charges of any kind are levied on AvaTrade’s Virtual Trading Account. It is completely free of cost and fees.
A trader can solely focus on learning about trading with the demo account without worrying about having to pay any money.
Is AvaTrade Demo Account the best?
Certainly. AvaTrade’s demo account is the perfect way for you to begin your journey into the markets.
In addition to AvaTrade being one of the best firms around the world, it lets you learn trading without any costs attached to it.
What Documents are required for an AvaTrade Demo Account?
Once you create your account, you simply need to upload a few documents through your dashboard within 24 hours.
Government IDs are necessary in the case of a Demo Account as they can directly verify your account with the same.
Proof of residence in the form of bills or bank statements will do the work.
Is PAN required for Opening AvaTrade Demo Account?
Yes, PAN is a requisite for verifying your AvaTrade Account.
It is an exceptionally important document. Your broker will need your PAN Card within 24 hours if you wish to keep the account working.
Does AvaTrade Charge Demo Account Opening Fee?
No. AvaTrade does not charge a demo account opening fee to its customers.
The traders can open a demo account without having to pay any money as fees to AvaTrade.
You can enjoy all the features of a demo account without any fees in particular.
How much Virtual Money do you get in AvaTrade Demo Account?
In the AvaTrade Demo Account, you get $5000 as virtual money. You can use all of this money to trade in the markets.
As this is virtual money, you do not need to worry about your wallets getting thin.
Open Demo Account Now! – Zero Commission on Trades
Most Read Articles
|Forex Trading – Know Everything|
|Forex Broker – Know Everything|
|Why Trade in Forex?|
|How to Trade Forex?|
|Forex Trading Strategies|
|Forex Trading Tips|
|Become a Successful Forex Trader|
|Best Forex App|
|Top Forex Broker|
|Best Forex Trading Books|