Binomo Demo Account – Opening Process, Charges, Features, Benefits & moreLast Updated Date: Nov 16, 2022
Binomo Demo Account offers a great deal of benefits to its traders who wish to understand the basics of virtual trading.
Before entering the live market, individuals must learn about in-depth trading strategies.
Binomo allows its traders to do so by giving them an easy platform where they can take part in tournaments and trade within 23 different assets.
Binomo has major advantages that can hardly be covered by other trading platforms.
The fact that it does not offer a scaled-down version as a demo account is a significant selling point. Traders can get the real feel of a live account without paying a single penny.
About Binomo Demo Account
Binomo is a great platform for individuals to start trading while also exploiting the functions of a live account.
The Binomo demo account is a convenient learning platform for traders as it is completely free of cost.
Traders are allowed to explore global markets without worrying about any monetary losses.
The interactive guide that appears when you create your demo account teaches you about all the necessary features.
A step-by-step guide will make you aware of everything just as it would happen in a real account.
The best part about the Binomo Demo Account is that you can top up your funds for an unlimited amount of time.
A button where two arrows are seen making a circle will be found next to your Demo Account balance.
With just one click on this button, you will be back to $1000 virtual money in your account.
Open Demo Account Now! – Zero Commission on Trades
More Related Articles on Forex Demo Account
|eToro Demo Account
|IQ Option Demo Account
|Alpari Demo Account
|iForex Demo Account
|FBS Demo Account
|AvaTrade Demo Account
|IG Markets Demo Account
|Forex.com Demo Account
|ThinkMarkets Demo Account
Binomo Demo Account – Top Features
The most appealing aspect of Binomo remains the fact that it does not offer a completely scaled-down version as a demo account.
Most of the features that you would find in a live/standard account are found in the demo account.
Let us look at what those features are:
- Unlimited demo account balance.
- Access to the trading terminal of the broking company.
- Option to learn procedures regarding binary options contract.
- 23 different asset classes to trade from.
- Can participate in tournaments.
- Same trading terminal tools as a live account.
- Presence of analytical functions for traders to analyze and understand.
- No limit on the number of positions that you can hold at one point.
- Online support feature that can be accessed at all points.
- Over 16 tools for graphical analysis.
- 14 different technical indicators.
- Multiple tabs can be kept open for analysis and viewing.
- The trading terminal has a dark color scheme and consists of only the necessary functions along the edges.
Binomo Demo Account Charges
|Demo Account Details
There are completely zero charges that a trader needs to bear while creating his own Binomo Demo Account. Virtual trading through a demo account is completely free of cost on Binomo.
In addition to being completely free for individuals, traders have unlimited access to virtual money.
You will have $1000 when you create your account but it can be restocked at any point just by clicking on a button. While this is an amazing way to continuously learn trading without barriers, it can get tricky once an individual starts trading on a live account.
The traders are not liable to pay any extra charges in particular to the transactions or account maintenance.
Check Similar Articles on Forex Demo Account Charges
|FXTM Demo Account
|Deriv.com Demo Account
|Markets.com Demo Account
|IC Markets Demo Account
|Finq.com Demo Account
|OctaFX Demo Account
|XM Demo Account
|FXPro Demo Account
|Olymp Trade Demo Account
How to open Binomo Demo Account?
Binomo has one of the easiest processes when it comes to opening a Demo Account.
Once you follow all these steps thoroughly, a Binomo Demo Account will be ready and waiting for you to start your virtual trading.
- Go to the official Binomo Company website.
- On the landing page itself, you will find a yellow rectangle with “Try It” written on it. Click on it.
- Once you click on it, a pop-up will appear on the right-hand side of the page.
- It will ask you for your email and a new password.
- Select the currency according to your country and tick the box of accepting the terms.
- Click on “Create Account” once you are done.
- You can even choose to sign up through your google account for a faster version of creating the demo account.
- You will then receive a verification link in your email.
- Do check your spam in case you cannot find it in your mailbox.
- Once you follow through with the link, you will reach the Binomo website page where you can log in to your account.
- You can also just search for “Binomo Demo Account” on google and click on the first link. You will directly land on the demo account page where a “Sign Up” button is placed on the right corner.
Advantages of Binomo Virtual Trading Platform
Binomo is a great platform if you wish to start trading while getting the real feel of a live account.
There are several reasons why you must head to their website right away and register. Let us spell out the most significant ones for you:
- An easy and interactive user interface with just the necessary features.
- Trading is possible even during the weekends.
- Unlimited access to virtual money just through a click.
- An iOS and Android mobile app to make trading accessible at any time.
- Extremely low minimum balance and trading amount for live trading.
- A great majority of online trading options.
- 14 different indicators for analysis along with the option to keep multiple tabs open.
- The availability of a glossary section to make understanding different concepts easier.
- The website can change languages with Hindi as one of the options as well.
- Reliable as it is a member of the International Finance Commission.
Binomo Demo Account – Conclusion
In conclusion, we would like to say that Binomo is a completely reliable and legitimate trading platform for individuals to start trading.
It offers its customers a wide variety of features that are easily accessible. The best feature of Binomo is the unlimited access to virtual trading funds.
However, this could also turn out tricky when an individual starts trading on a live account.
Thus, as long as a trader remains rational and educates himself sufficiently, Binomo can be the perfect virtual trading platform.
Check Articles on Forex Demo Account & its Features
|IronFX Demo Account
|Oanda Demo Account
|FP Markets Demo Account
|LiteForex Demo Account
|UFX Demo Account
|HYCM Demo Account
|NinjaTrader Demo Account
|Binarycent Demo Account
Binomo Virtual Trading Account – FAQs
Here is the list of Faqs related to the Binomo Virtual Trading Account:
Does Binomo provide a Demo Account?
Yes. Binomo provides a demo account that is just as good as its live account.
It caters to the individuals who wish to learn trading without the risk of losing actual money.
Binomo lets its traders explore the platform for as long as they like with access to unlimited funds.
How to Set up a Binomo Demo Account?
Setting up a Binomo account is easy. You can head to their company website directly and click on the “Try It” button on the landing page.
Once you fill out your email and password, you will receive a verification link after which your account will become active.
Is Binomo Virtual Trading Platform Free?
Yes. The Binomo Virtual Trading Platform is completely free of cost for individuals.
Traders do not need to pay a single penny to open their account or while conducting any transactions.
This helps the individuals to focus solely on getting acquainted with the platform and markets.
What are the Fees of the Binomo Demo Account?
There are no fees for Binomo’s Demo Account. Whether we talk about account opening fees, transaction fees, or minimum balance fees, a Binomo demo account holder does not have to bear any.
A trader can get the full-fledged experience of trading without any fees.
Is AMC levied on the Binomo Virtual Trading Platform?
No. Account Maintenance Charges do not form a part of the Binomo virtual trading platform.
A demo account holder gets complete access to most live account features without having to pay any money.
Is the Binomo Demo Account the best?
Yes. Binomo Demo account is the best for individuals who wish to learn rationalized trading without having to lose money.
The unlimited access to virtual money makes it exceptionally simple for individuals to learn trading at their own pace and time.
What Documents are required for a Binomo Demo Account?
There are no documents that are required for opening a Binomo Demo account. You simply need a working Email ID that you have access to.
You can create your Binomo Demo account by just the email and a password.
Is PAN required for Opening a Binomo Demo Account?
No. You do not need a PAN card for opening the Binomo Demo Account.
While you will need documents to open a live account, the demo account is completely hassle-free and easy.
This smooth process of account opening also makes Binomo one of the best in the industry.
Does Binomo Charge Demo Account Opening Fee?
No. Binomo does not charge any fee for opening the demo account.
It is free of cost. Traders can get a feel of the live markets and virtual trading without paying a single penny for the demo account.
It acts as a great selling point for Binomo.
How much Virtual Money do you get in a Binomo Demo Account?
In Binomo traders have access to unlimited virtual money.
In the beginning, the account starts with $1000. However, a trader can restore the balance at any time just through a click.
And no, the account holder does not have to pay any extra fee for the same.
Open Demo Account Now! – Zero Commission on Trades
Most Read Articles
|Forex Trading – Know Everything
|Forex Broker – Know Everything
|Why Trade in Forex?
|How to Trade Forex?
|Forex Trading Strategies
|Forex Trading Tips
|Become a Successful Forex Trader
|Best Forex App
|Top Forex Broker
|Best Forex Trading Books