In this article, we will give you brief details about Religare securities charges, their account opening charges, Amc charges and special plans. Religare securities is one of the leading companies that allows investors and traders to invest in all market segments.
Here we are going to cover end to end Religare Securities brokerage charges for equity delivery, equity Intraday, equity futures, equity options, currency options, currency futures and commodity. So, let’s get started.
Religare Securities Brokerage Charges
Find below information about Religare securities brokerage charges:
|Brokerage Charges of 2019|
|Equity Delivery||0.50% to 0.10%|
|Equity Intraday||0.050% to 0.010%|
|Equity Options||Rs. 100 per lot|
|Currency Futures||Rs. 25 to Rs. 10 per lot|
|Currency Options||Rs. 25 to Rs. 10 per lot|
|Flat Monthly Fees, if any||NA|
- The brokerage charges levied by Religare securities for equity delivery is from 0.10% to 0.50% while for equity intraday it lies between 0.01% to 0.05% respectively.
- For currency futures and currency options the brokerage charges are Rs. 25 to Rs. 10 per lot respectively.
- The brokerage charges for equity futures are 0.05% and for equity options Rs. 100 per lot.
Compare Stock Brokers
Get a Call back from Religare Securities
Religare Securities Account Opening Charges
Get detailed about Religare securities account opening charges:
|Account Opening Charges of 2019|
|Account Processing Charges||Nil|
|Trading Account Opening Charges [One Time]||Rs. 1000|
|Trading AMC [Yearly]||Nil|
|Demat Account Opening Charges [One Time]||Nil|
|Demat AMC [Yearly]||Rs. 350|
In order to avail the trading services of Religare securities, first clients have to open a trading account at Rs.1000. The clients don’t require to pay any further amount to a company for maintaining a trading account.
Along with that, they can open demat account at Rs. zero. But, they have to pay Rs. 350 yearly as a demate account maintenance charges.
The clients can start trading with zero margin money.
Find Account Opening Charges of other Stock Brokers
|5Paisa Charges||Axis Direct Charges||ICICI Direct Charges|
|Aditya Birla Money Charges||Edelweiss Charges||Indiabulls Ventures Charges|
|Angel Broking Charges||HDFC Securities Charges||India Infoline Charges|
Religare Securities Transaction Charges
Get detailed table of Religare securities transaction charges:
|Transaction Charges 2019|
|Equity Options||0.06% on Premium|
|Currency Options||0.06% on Premium|
- The transaction charges for equity delivery, equity Intraday are 0.00370%.
- The transaction charges for equity futures, currency futures are 0.00400%.
- Transaction charges for equity options and currency options are 0.06%, which apply on preimum.
- The commodity transaction charges are 0.003590%.
Find Transaction Charges of other Brokers
|Karvy Charges||SBICap Securities Charges||Zerodha Charges|
|Kotak Securities Charges||Sharekhan Charges||Alankit Assignments Charges|
|Motilal Oswal Charges||Upstox Charges||Alice Blue Online Charges|
Religare Securities Other Charges
Get detailed table various other charges that levied by Religare securities:
|Other Charges 2019|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|STT||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty||0.002% – 0.004% – Depends on State|
|GST||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
|Margin Funding Charges||18% + GST|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs.75 per Segment|
|Account Closure Charges||Rs.50 per Segment|
- The SEBI turnover charges are currently stands at 0.0002% of total turnover.
- The securities transaction charges 0.0126% of total turnover and apply on both sell and buy sides.
- GST is 18% of ( brokerage + transaction charges) levied by the government.
- The broking house charges 18% of ( brokerage + transaction charges).
- Clients can close their account by paying Rs.50 per segment.
- Clients can reactivate their account by paying Rs. 75 per segment.
- The dematerialisation charges are Rs. 45.
Open Demat Account with Religare Securities
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
|Anand Rathi Charges||Astha Trade Charges||Choice Broking Charges|
|Arihant Capital Charges||BMA Wealth Creators Charges||Geojit Finance Charges|
|Asit C Mehta Charges||Bonanza Portfolio Charges||IDBI Direct Charges|
Most Read Articles