Infinox Trading Account – Review, Types, Process, Benefits, Charges & moreLast Updated Date: Apr 28, 2022
Check out everything about Infinox Trading Account here.
Infinox is a multi-asset forex broker that is based in the UK and works under the name Infinox Capital Ltd.
The company was opened in 2009 and it is a London-based broker that is regulated and monitored by the UK Financial Conduct Authority(FCA).
Forex broker has over 100 offices in various parts of the globe that include the Bahamas, Asia, and the Middle East.
The company also has clients from other places that include Vietnam, Thailand, Dubai, Portugal, and Australia.
Infinox promises to offer trading solutions and focuses on the ultimate and most advanced trading technology where each of the clients is treated fairly.
Infinox Trading Account and Benefits
Whenever you decide to start trading with a trading company or a broker, you need to create a trading account or a live account with the company.
With the help of this live account, you would be able to trade in various assets by depositing funds in your trading account.
Infinox provides three types of trading accounts and the features are different for each account. This account has been exclusively developed keeping in mind the likes of various people.
The traders may sign up for the MT4 STP (Straight Through Processing) account glad you only have to pay the spread amount after a trade.
You can also sign up for the MT4 ECN ( Electronic Communication Network) account where the spread charges are low but there is a commission charge and also the CQG desktop account which you can easily trade-in for the Futures.
All of these trading accounts have flexible leverage and the price quotation directly comes from Tier 1 Global Financial Institutions.
- An exclusive feature of the trader is that they don’t reject a client’s request if there’s a price change or price hike. They fill the order with the current price.
- The accounts can be accessed from multiple trading platforms
- One pound is the minimum investment
- The accounts are FCA regulated
- VPS services are available
To qualify as a client for opening a trading account with the company, the person has to meet two out of the three following points:
- The client must have a portfolio exceeding $500 k
- Must have a history of placing significant size positions
- Must have worked in the capacity of a professional position that is related to speculation or trading.
- You must keep in mind that the Negative Balance Protection, Investor Compensation Fund, and the recourse to the Financial Ombudsman Service are removed as soon as you qualify as a professional account under the ESMA regulations.
Fill up the Form – Open Forex Trading Account Now!
Find Trading Account Services of other Forex Brokers
Infinox Trading Account Charges
|Trading Account Charges|
|Account Type||Minimum Account||MT4 STP Account||MT4 ECN Account||CQG Account|
|Initial Deposit||£100||NA||Not Required||NA|
|Spread||from 0.3 pips||starts at 0.3 pips||From 0.4 pips||from 0.3 pips|
|Commission||No Commission||No Commission||US Dollar 7.5 are charged per standard lot||No Commission|
The company provides four types of life or trading accounts for its users. The charges and the amounts vary depending on the type of trading account which you are selecting. The main difference between them is the leverage, commission, and spread charges.
- For the STP or ECN accounts the minimum deposit or the initial deposit amount is just about 1 pounds (EUR/USD/AUD)
- For the Futures CQG account, the minimum deposit of the initial deposit amount is $5,000.
- The spread charges for the benchmark euro or USD start from 0.3 pips
- The ECN account spread charges start from 0.4 pips and have a fixed commission fee of 7.5 dollars per 100k spent.
- The minimum trading lot amount is 0.1 and no minimum deposit is required hence.
- The STP account is preferred for traders of regular size and offers tight spread charges from 1.2 pips and does not charge any commission.
Types of Infinox Trading Account
|Types of Trading Account|
|Trading Desk Type||ECN, STP|
|Suitable for beginners||Yes|
|Suitable for professionals||Yes|
|Suitable for scalping||Yes|
|Suitable for daily trading||Yes|
|Suitable for Weekly trading||Yes|
|Suitable for swing trading||Yes|
Infinox has exclusively created four types of trading accounts for all types of traders. Each of these accounts has some unique features that make it different from the other types.
The types of trading accounts provided by Infinox are:
- The initial deposit amount or the minimum deposit amount is 100 pounds.
- The spread charge is about 0.3 pips
- The company does not charge any commission for trading with this account
- The leverage amount is 1:300
- MT4 and MT5 trading platform is available
MT4 STP Account
- There is no initial or minimum deposit for this account.
- The spread charge is about 0.3 pips.
- No commissioners charged for any type of trade
- The leverage amount is about 1: 300
- The account supports MT4 and MT5 trading platforms
MT4 ECN Account
- There is no minimum or initial deposit
- The spread charges start from 0.4 pips
- The commission is about 7.5 US dollars per standard lot
- The leverage is 1:300
- MT4 and MT5 is supported
- The initial deposit on minimum deposit is 0
- The spread charges start from 0.3 pips
- No commission is charged
- The leverage is 1:300.
- Both MT5 and MT4 is supported
Infinox has developed a demo account or a virtual account for all the users who have registered themselves with the company.
Demo account can be opened directly from the official website of the company where you have to fill up some necessary details or you can get a demo account along with the live account.
The demo account has been developed for the users so that they can get accustomed to the trading process and the trading environment.
The demo account also helps the traders practice out various trading strategies.
Infinox has also added virtual currencies or virtual money which can be used to practice trading and sharpening your trading skills in the demo account.
Infinox Account Opening and Trading Process
The account opening process with Infinox is quite easy and fast and the whole process can be completed within 5 to 10 minutes. To understand the account opening process please follow the next steps carefully:
- First of all, visit the official website of the company and click on the ‘ Open an Account.
- Now you will be directed to a new page where you have to fill up the application form with necessary details such as name, address, phone number, email address, office name, preferred customer ID, and password.
- Now click on submit. After successful submission, an agent from the company will contact you.
- Now you will be prompted for the verification process where you will have to upload a scanned copy of a government authorized identity card.
- After the verification process has been completed, the login ID and password would be sent directly to your email address.
- Now you can log in to your account with the login credentials. You can log into your account directly from the official website or trading platform or via the mobile trading application.
Now you can start trading and enjoy the process.
Find Different Trading Account Types of Forex Brokers
Infinox Trading Account – Features
|Social Trading / Copy Trading||Yes|
|Guaranteed Stop Loss||Yes|
|Guaranteed Limit Orders||Yes|
|Guaranteed Fills / Liquidity||Yes|
|Trading From Chart||Yes|
|Interest On Margin||Yes|
|Other Trading Features||No|
Some of the exclusive features of the trading account provided by Infinox are:
- The company provides educational services that include educational videos, books, and some other materials which help the traders understand the trading market and the trading process.
- The social trading or coffee trading process is available
- Trading signals, email alerts, guaranteed stop loss, guaranteed limit orders, and guaranteed fills or liquidity are available.
- Trailing SP or TP is available
- Some other exclusive features like automated trading, API trading, VPS services, trading from chat, and interest on margin are also
- Infinox also offers promotions, one-click trading features, and expert advisors for all its clients.
More on Infinox Online Trading
Infinox provides various forex and CFD instruments on three of the most advanced and popular trading platforms are the MT4, IXO, and CQG.
Infinox allows all its traders to trade in various assets that include Forex, equities, indices, futures, cryptocurrencies, and commodities.
The online broker has been recognized as one of the best online trading services and has won nearly seven awards that include ‘ the most innovative forex broker in UK 2018’ and also the: best forex trader’ 2017.
The online trading company is also monitored and authorized by the Securities Commission of the Bahamas (SCB) and operates under the regulations of the Bahamas.
Broker does not provide its services to the residents of the United States, Belgium, or any other country where the distribution of their services is against the country’s law or regulation.
The company provides three types of trading platforms that can be accessed from Windows and Mac.
The Meta Trader 4
The trading platforms provided by Infinox have all the necessary features of the MT4 or MetaTrader 4 platform. Some of the exclusive features of the trading platform are:
- Over 30 built-in technical indicators and also various chart types
- The trading platforms have expert advisors for automated trading
- The users will have access to real-time price quotes
- A one-click trading feature is available
- You can check your historical data at any time
- 9-time frames are available
The company is developing its MT5 trading platform and it will be available to the users pretty soon.
The broker also offers the web-accessible CQG Trader which is a trustworthy software and is quite popular in the market.
The user interface is white-friendly and it becomes easier for beginner-level traders to understand it. The trading platform also offers various functionalities that include:
- Hybrid Order Ticket (HOT)
- The traders will have access to quote boards and heat maps
- Multiple chart types are also available
- Access to RSS news
The company has also developed a mobile trading application that can be downloaded from the official website of the company and is compatible with iOS platform and Android platforms.
The application can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Check out Online Trading Services of FOREX Brokers
Infinox Trading Account – Conclusion
Infinox is known to provide various reliable online trading services and a vast amount of premium trading services.
The broker promises complete transparency as it is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Security Commission of the Bahamas, the Financial Sector Contact Authority, and the Financial Service Commission and also has support from various other institutions.
Forex Broker is also known to segregate the company funds from the customer funds so as to offer negative balance protection.
The company also provides various educational resources like guides on trading basics such as spread and margin requirements.
Infinox also provides AutoChartist, which is a popular market analysis tool that is available with the MT4, MT5 trading platforms.
The exclusive trading hours for Forex are Monday to Friday from 00: 00 to 23:59. For equity CFDs, the market is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. eastern Standard time and for the Future, it is open from Sunday to Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard time.
Infinox Online Trading – FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Infinox online trading account:
Does Infinox provide Online Trading?
Yes, the company is known to provide online trading.
The company has developed advanced trading platforms, mobile training applications for both iOS and Android users.
Here the users can trade on various assets by opening a trading account with a company.
What are the Commission Charges in Infinox?
The commission charges vary depending on the type of trading account that the user or the customer is opting for.
The company provides four types of trading accounts or live trading accounts either which have different charges.
For the minimum account, MT4 STP, and CQG the company does not charge any extra commissions. But for the MT4 ECN account, the commission is 7.5 US dollars per lot.
Does Infinox provide Demo account Trading?
Infinox has developed a virtual account or a demo account for all its customers.
In this demo account, the company has added virtual currencies or dummy money with which the traders can practice trading and try out various training strategies for a maximum of 30 days.
Is trading Free at Infinox?
In most of the other trading accounts, there is no extra trading charge or any trading fee charged. But for the ECN account, the company charges 7.5 US dollars per standard lot.
Does Infinox provide Stock Trading?
Yes, along with various other assets like Forex and CFD, the company also allows us, customers, to trade in stocks.
For more details, you have to contact the representatives in the company.
What is Spread at Infinox?
The spread amount varies depending on the type of trading account or the live account for which the user is opting.
The spread charges start from 0.3 pips for the minimum account and for the ECN account it is 0.4 pips.
Is Infinox safe for trading?
The company is completely safe as it is monitored and regulated by various authorities that include FCA, ESMA, and SCB and it also follows the rules and regulations of the Bahamas. Thus your money is completely safe.
The company also segregates the client fund and customer funds in different accounts.
Does Infinox provide Trading Tips?
Yes, that trading company is known to provide various tips and other resources for all its clients. With the help of these steps, the users will get to learn more about the market and will also understand the process of trading.
Fill up the Form – Open Forex Trading Account Now!
Most Read Articles
|Forex Trading – Know Everything|
|Forex Broker – Know Everything|
|Why Trade in Forex?|
|How to Trade Forex?|
|Forex Trading Strategies|
|Forex Trading Tips|
|Become a Successful Forex Trader|
|Best Forex App|
|Top Forex Broker|
|Best Forex Trading Books|