Brokereo Trading Account – Review, Types, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
Find out everything about Brokereo Trading Account here. For trading any financial instruments, traders need a trading account.
Trading accounts are mandatory for trading and thus here in this article, we will discuss the Brokereo Account.
The trading account of this brokerage house has multiple features, facilities, and reasonable brokerage charges.
We will evaluate all the aspects of the trading account. It will be easier for you to choose whether to open an account with Brokereo after reading this article.
The article will include the facilities of the Brokereo Trading Account, its Brokereo Online trading feature, the account opening process, and many other details.
Brokereo Trading Account and Benefits
Brokereo Trading Account is the primary product offered by Brokereo which is a Cyprus-based brokerage house.
It was established in the year 2020 by Gabriel Antoniou as a privately held company.
This brokerage house is regulated by CySEC and it has an employee strength of 100.
The trading account which you can open with Brokereo has multiple benefits which are mentioned below –
- The first and foremost benefit of using this trading account is that the spread level is lower. You can make more profit out of your trade compared to other brokerage houses.
- The trading account is completely available on all the trading platforms whether you use the mobile platform or the terminal software. You can access the account from anywhere. You can trade from anywhere.
- With the trading account, you get multiple free trading platforms.
- The execution of the orders is super fast with this trading account and the Brokereo online trading You place the order, and in no time it gets executed most of the time.
- You can use multiple order types which include stop-loss, bracket orders, cover orders, aftermarket orders, and others with this trading account. These multiple types of orders help in optimizing the profits and minimizing the losses.
- The brokerage house is a regulated one. So, there is no risk of losing your funds or anything else of that sort.
- There is STP trading desk which is one the most popular one
Few more Benefits of Brokereo Account
- You get a minimum of 1:30 leverage which can amplify your trading volumes and in turn your profits as well
- There are different account options that you can opt for like Premium account, Islamic account, segregated account, and others.
- You can also avail the Demo account benefit where you can learn about the trading and then actually put in real money to trade.
- There are multiple strategies that you can apply when you are trading with Brokereo Trading Account. For instance, there is a scalping facility and swing trading option.
- This trading account and the other aspects of the brokerage house are suitable for all types of traders whether new or professional.
- It is suitable for weekly trading as well as daily trading.
Fill up the Form – Open Forex Trading Account Now!
Find Trading Account Services of other Forex Brokers
|Admiral Markets Trading Account||Avatrade Trading Account||Binary.com Trading Account|
|Alpari Trading Account||AXI Trading Account||Binarycent Trading Account|
|ATFX Trading Account||Ayondo Trading Account|
Brokereo Trading Account Charges
|Trading Account Charges|
The charges of Brokereo Trading Account depend on the type of account you are going to open. We will talk about the types in the next section of the article.
Here let us talk about the range of account charges.
So, there is an initial deposit requirement for only one account type which is the Silver account. For the others, there is no initial deposit requirement.
There are no account opening or maintenance charges for any of the Brokereo accounts.
You can open the accounts for free and just deposit the initial deposit and start trading.
There is no commission that you need to pay for trading using any of these accounts.
Types of Brokereo Trading Account
|Types of Trading Account|
|Trading Desk Type||STP|
|Suitable for beginners||Yes|
|Suitable for professionals||Yes|
|Suitable for scalping||Yes|
|Suitable for daily trading||Yes|
|Suitable for Weekly trading||Yes|
|Suitable for swing trading||Yes|
There are 3 types of trading account that Brokereo offers and they are –
The silver account is the basic account where you have to keep an initial deposit of $250.
The spread in this account is floating which means it will keep changing as per the trading order and the market scenario.
However, there is no commission in this account which means you can trade without paying any brokerage charges.
The leverage that you can expect is up to 30 times in this account.
This account is a premium account of Brokereo where you can get up to a whopping 500 times leverage.
Apart from these, there is no initial deposit requirement and no commission as well. The spread is floating in this type of account as well.
Finally, there is the Platinum account which is similar to the Gold account with some extra benefits.
The leverage is again up to 500x here as well. The commission is nil and also has no security deposit required.
You can choose the type of account based on your trading requirements. If you are an active trader, then going for the premium account can be beneficial as you can get higher leverage.
Brokereo Account Opening and Trading Process
To open a Brokereo trading account you need to follow these steps –
Account opening process
- Click on the “open account” tab
- Fill in the pop-up form
- Enter all the details like name, contact details, occupation, choice of account, and other details as on the form
- Then submit the form for evaluation
- You need to submit the documents for supporting your application
- Make sure you upload all the required documents in the correct format as mentioned
- Wait for the application to get approved
- Once you get the approval, you will be receiving the id and the password.
Firstly, you need to download the trading platforms. You can download the mobile apps from Google Playstore and the App Store.
For the terminal software, you can get it downloaded from the Brokereo website itself. After downloading, click on the login option.
Then enter the login credentials that are the id and password you got in the email on approval of the account.
Then you can see all the details of your account on the platform.
You need to add the assets or the individual instruments you want to trade. Then you can add up to multiple alerts and notifications for being updated about the market.
Once your account is ready, you can start trading –
- Select the individual financial instrument that you want to trade/ track
- Click on Buy/ Sell. Enter the units you want to trade, price, and submit the order.
- If you want to modify the order, click on modify. You can then change the units, price, stop-loss, etc.
- You can also click on the cancel option if you want to cancel the order
Find Different Trading Account Types of Forex Brokers
|Bitmex Trading Account||Dukascopy Trading Account||Binomo Trading Account|
|Degiro Trading Account||Easymarkets Trading Account||Finq.com Trading Account|
|Deriv.com Trading Account||eToro Trading Account||Forex.com Trading Account|
Brokereo Trading Account – Features
|Social Trading / Copy Trading||No|
|Guaranteed Stop Loss||No|
|Guaranteed Limit Orders||No|
|Guaranteed Fills / Liquidity||No|
|Trading From Chart||No|
|Interest On Margin||No|
|Other Trading Features||No|
The features of the trading account of Brokereo are as follows –
- You can get multiple resources for educational and learning purposes. There are free educational services that come with this account for enhancing your knowledge about trading
- Multiple emails and alerts you can get which can benefit you in your trading
- There is Trailing SP/TP and other trading signals which you can avail
- There are VPS services as well which comes along with this trading account
- You can buy or sell financial instruments with just one click using the trading platforms which are free with a Brokereo account.
Check out Online Trading Services of FOREX Brokers
|FP Markets Trading Account||FXPro Trading Account||HYCM Trading Account|
|Fusion Markets Trading Account||FXTM Trading Account||IC Markets Trading Account|
|FXOpen Trading Account||Go Markets Trading Account||iForex Trading Account|
Brokereo Trading Account – Conclusion
To conclude, we can say that this Brokereo trading account is an all-in-one account. It is highly beneficial for any kind of trader whether new or professional.
The three types of accounts are there to suit the individual purpose of the different traders. You can choose one as per your trading needs.
The best part is that there is no commission attached to any of these three account types.
Brokereo Online Trading – FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Brokereo trading account:
Does Brokereo provide Online Trading?
Yes, there is a full-fledged Brokereo online trading facility available to the traders. You can trade, track, monitor your portfolio with this online trading facility.
What are the Commission Charges in Brokereo?
There is no commission that Brokereo levies on its client’s trading.
There is only some initial deposit for the Silver account and that is also not even there for the premium accounts. You can trade for free with Brokereo.
Does Brokereo provide Demo account Trading?
Yes, there is a Demo account feature that you can get with Brokereo. You can start trading practice with this Demo account.
The cash in the demo account is dummy cash and thus you wouldn’t lose any real money if your trade goes wrong.
Is trading Free at Brokereo?
Yes, there is no commission or brokerage charges that you need to pay for trading with Brokereo.
You can just open the account and deposit the amount you want to and then start trading.
Does Brokereo provide Spot Metals Trading?
No, there is no spot metal trading facility available with Brokereo at this moment.
However, there are multiple commodities that you can trade with this brokerage house free of cost.
What are Spot Metals Trading Charges at Brokereo?
As there is no spot metal trading, there are no charges for the same. Moreover, there are no commission or brokerage charges on any trading with Brokereo.
Does Brokereo provide Stock Trading?
Yes, multiple stocks are available with Brokereo.
You can trade the one that suits your portfolio.
You can analyze the stock and the company in detail using the fundamental and technical tools for research.
What is Spread at Brokereo?
The spread at Brokereo is a floating one. So, it keeps changing as per the order and the market scenario.
However, it remains on the lower side and thus helps the traders to make more profit.
Is Brokereo safe for trading?
Yes, it is quite safe to trade with Brokereo. It is a regulated brokerage house. Moreover, you do not have to deposit any hefty amount to start trading.
Does Brokereo provide Trading Tips?
Yes, tips and suggestions for trading are provided by Brokereo’s research and advisory team. You can avail those tips to have a better trading experience.
Fill up the Form – Open Forex Trading Account Now!
Most Read Articles
|Forex Trading – Know Everything|
|Forex Broker – Know Everything|
|Why Trade in Forex?|
|How to Trade Forex?|
|Forex Trading Strategies|
|Forex Trading Tips|
|Become a Successful Forex Trader|
|Best Forex App|
|Top Forex Broker|
|Best Forex Trading Books|