JustForex Trading Account – Review, Types, Process, Benefits, Charges & moreLast Updated Date: Apr 24, 2022
Find out all details about the JustForex Trading Account here.
JF Global Limited owns a trading company called JustForex that was established in 2012. The broker has its headquarters in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Within a decade the company has impressed a lot of people in the market as they offer one of the most premium and high-quality trading services, stability of work, and also provide better trading conditions along with a lot of trading instruments and products.
The company is regulated and monitored by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in St Vincent and Grenadines.
JustForex is known to offer trading services on more than 150 asset classes that include Forex, ECN, indices, stocks, commodities, and bonds and they also provide access to a wide range of global trading markets.
The company offers trading services on various trading platforms like the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 for PC and they also have developed a mobile trading application that is available both for Android and iOS users.
JustForex Trading Account and Benefits
In this article, we would be discussing the various JustForex Trading Accounts provided by the company.
So to start trading with the broker you have to have a trading account registered with the company.
Using this trading account, you will be able to add funds, gain profit, invest in various assets, use the various trading instruments, and a lot.
The company does not charge any extra amount whenever you open an account with the company. However, you need to be aware of the commission charges, minimum deposit amount, and some other charges.
The broker has developed 4 types of JustForex Trading Account which are the Standard Sent Account, Standard Account, Raw Spread Account, and Pro Account.
The benefits that the customers will receive after opening JustForex Trading Account with the company are:
- The broker provides an ECN account and then an STP account without any dealing desk
- The minimum deposit is as low as $1
- The maximum leverage output is about 1:3000
- The customers will receive a mini account, premium account, demo account, and an Islamic account
- The users will also receive a managed account
- As the company provides various types of trading accounts, it is apt for both beginners and professionals
- A scalping facility is available
- It is suitable for daily trading
- You are also allowed to enjoy weekly trading
- Swing trading is also available
Fill up the Form – Open Forex Trading Account Now!
Find Trading Account Services of other Forex Brokers
JustForex Trading Account Charges
|Trading Account Charges|
|Account Type||Standard Account||Pro Account||Raw Spread Account|
|Initial Deposit||1 USD||100 USD||100 USD|
|Commission||No Commission||No Commission||3 units of the base currency per lot/side|
JustForex provides four types of JustForex Online Trading accounts for its customers and whenever you opt for a trading account, during the application process you will have the option to select the account type.
Some of the factors that you need to keep in mind before selecting a trading account are the assets in which you will trade, your preferred trading instrument, experience in the trading market, and the amount which you can invest.
The main difference between all these accounts is the leverage amount and the spread charges.
- The minimum initial deposit is about $1 and for the pro and raw Spread account it is $100
- Most of the trading accounts come without any commission, however, for the raw spread account the commission is about three units of the base currency per lot
- The Leverage charge is fixed 1:3000
- The spread charges are variable it ranges from 0 to 0.3 pips depending on the trading account
Types of JustForex Trading Account
|Types of Trading Account|
|Trading Desk Type||ECN, No dealing desk, STP|
|Suitable for beginners||Yes|
|Suitable for professionals||Yes|
|Suitable for scalping||Yes|
|Suitable for daily trading||Yes|
|Suitable for Weekly trading||Yes|
|Suitable for swing trading||Yes|
Before starting trading with the broker, you need to complete the application process and open a trading account with the company.
You will have the liberty to choose between four types of trading accounts depending on your experience level, asset class, and your deposit amount.
The facilities and benefits that you will receive with each account have been carefully planned according to the needs and experience level of the traders.
JustForex is also known to offer a wide choice of accounts and hence all types of traders can find their choice of trading accounts.
The accounts range from commission-free to commission-based accounts, Islamic Swap-free accounts, and also a special ECN trading account.
So, if you are a beginner and you are new in the trading market you can opt for the Standard Account and with experience and knowledge you can move on to the higher-level accounts.
The broker also provides a demo account or a virtual space where you will find virtual currencies. In this demo account, the traders will get to learn about the trading instruments, the various trading accounts, the various market types, develop strategies and sharpen their skills.
JustForex Standard Cent Account
- Exclusively made for the traders who have no experience or small-scale traders
- Works on base currencies
- No minimum deposit amounts
- The leverage amount is about 1:1000 up to 1:500
- Spread charges start from 0.3 pips
- Trading on 34 forex expeditions and two metals
JustForex Pro Account
- Exclusively available for the experience and professional traders who have proper knowledge about the financial market
- Any type of pro account can be used
- The initial deposit is $100
- Spread charges are 0.15
- The company does not charge any commission
- The leverage is about 1:3000
JustForex Raw Spread Account
- This type of trading account is exclusively for the expert level traders who want to invest more and earn better from the market
- The traders who prefer intraday, frequent inputs and outputs, and a short working time frame should go for this account
- The initial deposit amount is $100
- Spread charges start from 0 pip
- The commission charge is about three units of the base currency per lot or side traded
- The leverage amount is about 1:3000
- Scalping feature is available
JustForex also provides an Islamic swap-free account for all Muslim traders. This feature is only available for specific JustForex Online Trading accounts.
Whenever a trader opts for this account, all the swap charges or late-night charges would be reversed according to Sharia law.
For everything Islamic swap-free account features the customer has to provide identity proof.
JustForex Account Opening and Trading Process
Till now, we have discussed the various types of trading accounts offered by the company, their salient features, and what is suitable for you.
In this section, we would be discussing the account opening and the trading process.
- Navigate to the official website of JustForex and click on the open a trading account tab.
- On the application page fill out the details correctly, opt for the trading account and submit it.
- Whenever you are prompted for that KYC process you must submit the necessary identity proof. This step is similar to the KYC process of any bank.
- After successful verification, your account will be activated and you’ll receive your login ID and password at your email address.
- Login with the details on the official website, trading platform, or mobile trading application.
- The trading process can be started by using the payment methods to add funds to the account.
- Remember to use the demo account to learn about the accounts, trading instruments, assets, and the whole trading process.
Find Different Trading Account Types of Forex Brokers
JustForex Trading Account – Features
|Social Trading / Copy Trading||No|
|Guaranteed Stop Loss||Yes|
|Guaranteed Limit Orders||No|
|Guaranteed Fills / Liquidity||No|
|Trading From Chart||No|
|Interest On Margin||No|
|Other Trading Features||No|
Some of the salient features of the JustForex Trading Account provided by JustForex include:
- Trading signal subscription
- Email alerts and notifications
- Guaranteed stop-loss feature
- OCO order facility
- Promotional offers and benefits
- Functional news bar to provide latest updates
- Expert advisors along with 13 native indicators and other tools like the line tool, channel tool, Fibonacci, and Gann tools
- VPS services
- Social trading feature
Check out Online Trading Services of FOREX Brokers
JustForex Trading Account – Conclusion
JustForex is a popular global Forex Trading company that operates under the FSA regulations of Saint Vincent and Grenadines.
The account information, user information, and client funds are segregated and are protected using SSL encryption.
The company provides a wide range of trading accounts depending on the mindset, requirements, and various experience levels of traders.
JustForex Online Trading – FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the JustForex trading account:
Does JustForex provide Online Trading?
Along with various exclusive features, the broker allows its users to avail online trading services.
Whenever you are trading online you can use various instruments and trade on various trading platforms.
What are the Commission Charges in JustForex?
The commission charge is the amount that the company charges whenever you use their trading instruments or tools.
For most of the trading accounts, the broker does not charge any commission but for the JustForex Raw Spread Account the commission charge is about three units of the base currency per lot or side traded
Does JustForex provide Demo account Trading?
Along with other features and tools like Expert Advisors, notifications the broker also provides a demo account or a virtual account.
The beginner level traders can get accustomed to the market, the trading procedure and also sharpen their skills.
Is trading Free at JustForex?
The trading fee is quite less when compared to some of the other trading companies. Some trading fees include the spread charges, commission charges, and leverage amount and for more details, you must visit the fee structure of the company or the official website.
Does JustForex provide Spot Metals Trading?
The company allows its leaders to trade in various assets like commodities, Forex futures and on a specific JustForex Trading Account, the users are allowed to also trade on spot metals.
Does JustForex provide Stock Trading?
Yes, along with the various assets, the traders are also allowed to trade on stocks via all the trading accounts provided by the company.
What is Spread at JustForex?
The spread charges are variable and it depends on the trading instrument and the trading account that the user is using. It usually ranges from 0 pips to 1 pip.
Is JustForex safe for trading?
The broker is completely safe as it is regulated by the FSA of St Vincent and Grenadines. The company offers negative valence protection, segregated bank accounts, and user data is encrypted.
Does JustForex provide Trading Tips?
Along with various other features like educational videos, lectures, news articles the company also provides tips for all beginners.
Fill up the Form – Open Forex Trading Account Now!
Most Read Articles
|Forex Trading – Know Everything|
|Forex Broker – Know Everything|
|Why Trade in Forex?|
|How to Trade Forex?|
|Forex Trading Strategies|
|Forex Trading Tips|
|Become a Successful Forex Trader|
|Best Forex App|
|Top Forex Broker|
|Best Forex Trading Books|