Ingot Brokers Trading Account – Review, Types, Process, Benefits, Charges and moreLast Updated Date: Aug 31, 2023
Know eeverything about Ingot Brokers Trading Account here. Ingot Brokers is a premium multi-asset Australian Trading Company that was established in 2006.
As it is a completely regulated forex broker, the company promises the highest level of transparency, compliance, and security.
This is an ECN broker and has head offices in Australia, Saint Vincent, and the Grenadines.
Ingot Brokers also provides popular training platforms like the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms.
The metatrader5 platform is known to be one of the best trading platforms as it includes exclusive features like advanced technical analysis, a flexible trading system, fundamental analysis, and 100% compatibility with the automated trading software (Expert Advisors).
Along with these premium features, the trading platforms also offer advanced charting tools, trading instruments as well as additional time frames, and various other services that include a total of 21-time frames, six different types of pending orders, and one-click trading service.
The broker is also known to provide negative balance protection for all its trader funds.
The negative balance protection is a premium tool that ensures that the customer trading balance never goes below zero.
Online investment might be risky at times as most people invest without knowing about the company or its features.
Whenever you are trading with Ingot Brokers, you can be sure that your financial management and your funds on the trading platforms are in good and safe hands.
The company also offers three different types of trading accounts that have been exclusively developed keeping in mind the different interests of the users.
So in this article, we would be discussing the types of Ingot Brokers trading accounts and their features.
Ingot Brokers Trading Account and Benefits
Once you have decided to start investing in online trading, you have to create a trading account or a live account with a broker.
After creating an account you need to add on funds and then can start investing.
Every trading firm provides two or more types of trading accounts for the benefit of all users.
Ingot brokers have developed three tailored account types which have been developed keeping in mind the various needs of the traders.
Each of these trading accounts is different from each other mostly in the terms of commission charges and leverage.
The account types provided by Ingot Brokers are also divided on the choice of platform that is the MT4 or the MT5. It is also provided based on the investor’s portfolio.
The brokers also support PAMM systems, which is an exclusive set of trading accounts that are used by the money managers of the company to manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
You have the benefit of choosing between the financial instruments, the desired size you want to trade-in, and the technology which you want to use.
The leverage amount also varies depending on the type of trading account that you are using.
For the standard account the leverage might be up to 1:400 for the major currency pair while for the easy and account it is up to 1:200.
Some of the benefits of the Ingot Brokers trading account are:
- ECN, STP trading desk type
- The minimum deposit is only $100
- Maximum leverage is 1:500
- The traders can also choose between an account and a premium account.
- A demo account is also provided along with an Islamic account.
- It is suitable for beginners and professional-level traders.
- The trading accounts are suitable for scalping, daily trading, weekly trading, and swing trading.
- The company does not charge any extra withdrawal fee.
Fill up the Form – Open Forex Trading Account Now!
Find Trading Account Services of other Forex Brokers
Ingot Brokers Trading Account Charges
|Trading Account Charges|
|Account Type||ECN Account||Professional Account||Prime Account|
|Initial Deposit||$100||$100||$25 000|
|Spread||from 0||starts at 1||from 0|
The trading account charge differs depending on the trading account that you are selecting.
The company is known to provide three different types of trading accounts and the charges vary for each account.
The variable spread amount which is offered by Ingot Brokers is amongst the very competitive ones due to its fast market execution and direct connectivity.
The spread in the commission charts starts from zero pips and it also depends on the instrument that you are trading on eg, commission for the ETFs usually starts from $35, or for Futures Trading it is at $10.
The Trading Company does not charge any extra fee for the inactive accounts. But, it is safe to close your trading account with the help of customer support if you are no longer using it.
Types of Ingot Brokers Trading Account
|Types of Trading Account|
|Trading Desk Type||ECN, STP|
|Suitable for beginners||Yes|
|Suitable for professionals||Yes|
|Suitable for scalping||Yes|
|Suitable for daily trading||Yes|
|Suitable for Weekly trading||Yes|
|Suitable for swing trading||Yes|
The broker is known to provide three different types of trading accounts which are based on the Metatrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms.
The three types of trading account are the ECN Trading Account, Professional Trading Account, and Prime Trading Account. Now let us discuss the various features of the trading accounts.
- The minimum opening deposit or the minimum deposit is just $100. This account is suitable for all types of traders as it is a low-cost trading solution.
- The spread amount or the spread style starts from zero.
- Available assets or these products are spot metals, spot Indices, cryptocurrency, spot energy, and spot forex.
- The leverage 1:200.
- The commission charged for the ECN account is $7.
- This account has been exclusively designed for the high volume traders who want advanced features and competitive pricing
- The minimum deposit is about $25,000.
- The spread style or the spread amount starts from zero pips.
- The available products to trade on are spot metals, spot indices, spot energy, US and UK CFD, Future indices, Future energies, Future metals, agricultural commodities Futures, spot products, and crypto CFDs.
- The leverage is 1:100.
- The commission charged for the prime account is about $5
- This account is for all types of traders as the minimum investment is quite low.
- The initial deposit or the minimum deposit amount is $100.
- The spread them under the spread type starts from one pip
- No commissioners are charged by the company for this type of account.
- The leverage amount is 1: 500.
Ingot Traders have also developed a demo trading account or virtual trading account for all its traders. This training account is for beginner-level traders to understand the trading process and get accustomed to the environment. Some of the exclusive features of the demo account provided by Ingot Brokers are:
- The demo account comes with up to 500,000 dollars in virtual currencies or dummy money for the traders to practice trading.
- Three types of execution modes are available which include instant execution as well as two market analysis programs, for pending orders and two stop orders, and also a trailing stop function.
- The quick trading function is also available that allows sending trading orders directly from the charts with one click.
- The account also has a built-in tick chart feature that provides the traders with an accurate method for determining all the entry and exit points.
- 9-time frames that allow the traders to see the various price dynamics in detail.
- The demo account also has 30 plus built-in technical indicators that include 24 graphic objects which are available for comprehensive analysis of price dynamics.
The Islamic Account
If you wish to open an Islamic account Or is that a free account with the brokers, you will have to get in contact with customer support to start an application process.
You have to provide proof of your Islamic status to get an Islamic account.
The main idea behind the Islamic account is especially for the Muslim traders who follow Sharia Law.
This law does not allow the followers for paying any type of interest that is overnight fees which is wasteful or exploitative in the eyes of the law.
The traders are usually charged an overnight fee whenever they hold positions for longer than a trading day. This account allows the users to be exempted from such kind of extra fees or interest.
Ingot Brokers Account Opening and Trading Process
The account opening process with the company is pretty easy and the whole process can be completed in a couple of minutes.
- You have to visit the main website of Ingot Brokers and then click on the open an account tab.
- Now you will be redirected to the application page where you have to fill up the necessary details including name, residential address, email address, phone number, type of account, and various other information. Now you have to click on submit.
- After successful submission, you will be redirected to the KYC page or the KYC portal.
- Here you have to upload the scanned copy of an identity card to verify your identity to the authorities.
- After successful verification, you will receive confirmation and the login details in your email address.
- Now with the login details, you can log in to your trading account on the official website of the company or the mobile trading application provided by the company or through the trading platforms provided by Ingot Brokers.
Find Different Trading Account Types of Forex Brokers
Ingot Brokers Trading Account – Features
|Social Trading / Copy Trading||Yes|
|Guaranteed Stop Loss||Yes|
|Guaranteed Limit Orders||Yes|
|Guaranteed Fills / Liquidity||Yes|
|Trading From Chart||Yes|
|Interest On Margin||No|
|Other Trading Features||No|
Some of the exclusive features of the broker are:
- The company provides educational services that include educational videos, documents, and various other articles. These services are provided so that the users get accustomed to the trading process and the trading environment.
- Social training or copy trading services are available
- Some of the other features include trading signals, email alerts, guaranteed stop loss, guaranteed limit orders, guaranteed fields or liquidity, OCO orders, trailing SP or TP and automated trading services are available.
- The broker allows direct trading from the chart, offers to hedge, offers various promotions and other discounts, and also offers one-click trading.
- Expert advisors option is also available for automated trading.
Check out Online Trading Services of FOREX Brokers
Ingot Brokers Trading Account – Conclusion
Ingot Brokers is one of the safest international trading companies that provide one of the safest ways of trading.
The company has been in the market for over 15 years and is trusted worldwide.
The company provides exclusive meta trader benefits and features and also provides competitive commission and other charges that make it one of the best brokers in the market.
Ingot Brokers also segregates the trader’s funds and the company funds, thus your money is in safe hands. The broker is regulated by ASIC and other authorities so you can trust the broker completely.
Ingot Brokers Online Trading – FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Ingot Brokers trading account:
Do Ingot Brokers provide Online Trading?
Yes, Ingot Brokers is an online broker that provides online trading services on CFDs and various other assets throughout the world.
The company is established in Australia and is regulated and monitored by the ASIC.
What are the Commission Charges in Ingot Brokers?
The commission charges vary depending on the type of trading account or the live account that the trader is selecting.
The broker offers three different types of trading accounts.
The commission charge for the ECN account is $7 and on the Prime Account, it is $5.
Do Ingot Brokers provide Demo account Trading?
Yes, a company has also developed a demo account for all its customers who want to practice trading.
The demo account is loaded with a certain amount of virtual currencies which the client can use for practicing trading and various other trading purposes.
Is trading Free at Ingot Brokers?
The company does not charge any extra amount other than the commission charged for the ECN account which is $7 and for the prime account which is $5.
No commission on deposit or withdrawal is charged. But the company might charge some late-night charges if you hold back the order for the whole night.
This charge has been eliminated for all the Islamic Account holders.
Do Ingot Brokers provide Spot Metals Trading?
Yes, the broker also provides spot metal trading but only through specific trading accounts.
The clients are allowed to trade in sports metals and various others only through the ECN account or the prime account.
Do Ingot Brokers provide Stock Trading?
Yes, the company provides stock trading benefits for all its users who have registered themselves with a trading account with the company.
For more details on the stock training, you have to contact the customer care at the company.
What is Spread at Ingot Brokers?
The spread amount varies depending on the type of trading account that you are opting for.
The company provides three types of trading account, for the ECN account and prime account the spread is 0 pips and for the professional account, the spread amount starts from 1 pip.
Are Ingot Brokers safe for trading?
Yes, Ingot Brokers is completely safe as it is regulated and monitored by various authorities that include the ASIC. The money or the customer funds is protected in tier 1 banks.
The customer fund is segregated from the main account to provide protection. The company also offers negative balance protection.
Do Ingot Brokers provide Trading Tips?
Yes, the company also provides various steps and other services to help the traders understand the market, get a custom to the trading environment and the reading process.
Fill up the Form – Open Forex Trading Account Now!
Most Read Articles
|Forex Trading – Know Everything|
|Forex Broker – Know Everything|
|Why Trade in Forex?|
|How to Trade Forex?|
|Forex Trading Strategies|
|Forex Trading Tips|
|Become a Successful Forex Trader|
|Best Forex App|
|Top Forex Broker|
|Best Forex Trading Books|