InvestLite Trading Account – Review, Types, Process, Benefits, Charges & moreLast Updated Date: Aug 31, 2023
Find out all details about the InvestLite Trading Account here.
InvestLite is an IFSC, International Financial Services Commission regulated forex broker which is based in Belize.
In terms of forex broker, it is one of the few brokers that allows its traders to invest, buy and sell in foreign currencies.
The company also offers online investment and brokerage services that allow the traders to stay updated with the market, with all the market trains and the news.
Some of the essential materials provided by the company include toolkits, better navigation, and technological benefits for all the traders.
Multilingual customer support is also available along with total transparency with strong firewalls and SSL protection and encryption.
InvestLite Trading Account and Benefits
The company allows all the customers and traders to trade in multiple assets using various other trading instruments.
So, to avail benefits the company benefits and all the services firstly you have to register yourself with the company and open an InvestLite Trading Account.
So, what is a Trading Account?
A trading account is a type of live account that is required by any user to start trading with any company.
In this trading account, you can use various payment methods provided by the company to add funds.
With these funds, you can buy currencies and invest using various trading instruments. Most companies do not charge any extra amount for opening a trading account.
To assist in the trading process, InvestLite provides three unique types of trading account depending on the skills and experience.
These InvestLite Trading Accounts have been exclusively developed keeping in mind the various needs and mindsets of various users who open a trading account with the company.
The trading accounts are Silver Trading Account, Gold Trading Account, and platinum Trading Account.
Some of the exclusive benefits include:
- The broker provides STP trading accounts
- The minimum deposit required to open a trading account or maintain a trading account is about $250
- The maximum leverage is about 400
- The company offers a premium account, a demo or a virtual trading account, an Islamic account, and also provides segregated accounts.
- The trading services are suitable for all beginners and professionals
- Scalping services are provided along with daily trading services.
- The users can also opt for weekly trading
- Swing trading feature is available
- The company provides about 10 types of payment and withdrawal methods
Fill up the Form – Open Forex Trading Account Now!
Find Trading Account Services of other Forex Brokers
InvestLite Trading Account Charges
|Trading Account Charges|
|Account Type||Silver Account||Gold Account||Platinum Account|
InvestLite has developed three types of InvestLite Trading Account for all its users. At the time of registration, users will have the option to select your preferred trading account.
In most cases, the InvestLite Online Trading account that you are opting for directly depends on the asset you want to trade-in, or by the trading tool that you will be using, your experience level in the market, and your minimum investment amount.
The main difference between these trading accounts is the leverage amount, spread, and commission charges.
- The minimum initial deposit is about $250
- The spread charges are not fixed
- No extra commission charge for any of the assets and some of the trading accounts.
- The leverage amount is 1:200 for the silver account, 1:400 for the gold account, and 1:500 for the platinum account.
- It is 0.01pip for currency pairs with JPY and 0.0001 for all the other currency pairs.
Types of InvestLite Trading Account
|Types of Trading Account|
|Trading Desk Type||STP|
|Suitable for beginners||Yes|
|Suitable for professionals||Yes|
|Suitable for scalping||Yes|
|Suitable for daily trading||Yes|
|Suitable for Weekly trading||Yes|
|Suitable for swing trading||Yes|
The customers who are registered to the company have the option to select among three types of InvestLite Trading Account; silver account, gold account, and platinum account.
The features, facilities, and benefits provided by the account are available in such a way that they are available for traders having a specific level of skill and experience.
As a beginner, you can start with the silver InvestLite Online Trading account and to know about the gold and platinum account you can use a demo account once you gain basic knowledge about trading.
Silver Trading Account
- Hedging services are provided
- No commission is charged by the company
- Leverage available is 1: 125
- Fifth decimal trading
- Most of the common base currencies are available for trading
- Complementary educational materials along with books and videos
- Full day customer support available
- Islamic swap-free account services are available
Gold Trading Account
- Hedging services are provided
- No extra commission sucks
- Leverage available is about 1:125
- 5th decimal trading
- Premium feature includes dedicated account manager which is available 24×7
- 25% swap discount available
- All common base currencies available
- 24×7 business support
- Islamic account available
Platinum Trading Account
- You will receive hedging services
- Broker does not charge extra commission
- Leverage increased up to 1:500
- 5th decimal trading available
- A dedicated account manager
- Swap discount is about 50%
- You’ll receive customized investment news
- All base currencies are included
- Free educational trading materials that include videos and eBooks
- 24×7 customer support
- Islamic swap-free account available
Along with all these trading accounts, InvestLite has also developed a demo account which is a virtual space where the users can practice trading, get access to the market, know about the various asset classes, get to learn about the trading instruments, and also learn about the various trading accounts.
In this trading account, the users can practice our various strategies and also develop various trading strategies.
The demo account is freely available and you can access it once you have an account with the company.
InvestLite Account Opening and Trading Process
So, you know about the various types of InvestLite Trading Account and their features, now we will be discussing the account opening process.
The procedure is simple and only involves a few steps.
- First of all, visit the official website of InvestLite and navigate towards opening a trading account app.
- On the registration page fill up all necessary details
- Now you will be prompted for the EKYC verification after which the login credentials of your account would be made available to your email address.
- You can directly login using the trading platforms or trading application and start trading with the company.
- Firstly, you can start by adding funds to your main account via Deposit methods. You can also withdraw your profit.
- Remember to use the demo account and its virtual currencies or dummy money to get accustomed to the trading process and learn more about it.
Find Different Trading Account Types of Forex Brokers
InvestLite Trading Account – Features
|Social Trading / Copy Trading||No|
|Guaranteed Stop Loss||No|
|Guaranteed Limit Orders||No|
|Guaranteed Fills / Liquidity||No|
|Trading From Chart||Yes|
|Interest On Margin||No|
|Other Trading Features||No|
The trading features that you will receive exclusively from the company include:
- You will receive educational services along with eBooks and videos
- You will receive Trading signals along with email notification and alerts is available
- Trailing via SP or TP is available
- API trading services will also be provided
- VPS services are also available
- you can also trade directly from the various charts
- Hedging services are available
- You will have one-click trading features
Check out Online Trading Services of FOREX Brokers
InvestLite Trading Account – Conclusion
InvestLite is one of the best global brokerage companies that provide online brokerage services along with trading services.
The company is regulated by the IFSC and the user data and funds are protected by SSL encryption.
The broker provides three types of trading accounts for its customers and all the features have been developed keeping in mind the various needs of all the traders.
The trading company offers trading via many financial trading instruments on many assets like commodities, metals, indices, stocks, cryptocurrencies, and forex. InvestLite also provides trading on more than 350 asset classes.
InvestLite has been awarded many prestigious awards and titles and it is considered to be one of the best brokers for beginners and young traders.
The broker is owned and controlled by Bayline Global World Limited which is a popular brokerage that is known to provide better opportunities and advanced techniques for all traders.
Whenever you are filling out the application form you will have the option to select the desirable trading account.
If you need the entire article, you will understand every detail about the trading account and this will help you select the account to which you want to opt in.
InvestLite Online Trading – FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the InvestLite trading account:
Does InvestLite provide Online Trading?
Yes, along with all the other features the company also provides online brokerage and trading services for all its customers.
The traders are allowed to invest in over 350 asset classes and are also provided with 50 plus trading instruments.
What are the Commission Charges in InvestLite?
One of the best features of the broker is that they do not charge any commission charges.
However, some other fees include minimum deposit fees or swap charges which depend on the trading account you use.
Does InvestLite provide Demo account Trading?
Yes, the company has also developed a demo account or a virtual training account where you can practice trading, develop strategies and get accustomed to the trading process and market.
Is trading Free at InvestLite?
No trading fee is available whenever you are trading with InvestLite.
The company does not charge any commission charges for the instruments that you’re using or for its trading accounts.
However, there are small changes like the minimum deposit amounts, spread charges, and leverage amounts.
Does InvestLite provide Spot Metals Trading?
Yes, the users are allowed to trade in metals and other commodities whenever they are trading with the broker.
You need to have a higher trading account to avail of trading on metals.
Does InvestLite provide Stock Trading?
Like the other asset classes, the users who have raised themselves with the company are also allowed to trade in stocks.
All the trading accounts support stock trading.
What is Spread at InvestLite?
The spread value is variable, it varies on your preference of trading accounts, trading instruments, and some other factors.
Is InvestLite safe for trading?
The broker is regulated and monitored by the IFSC. So, all the broker funds and accounts are protected by SSL encryption and they also provide segregated trading accounts.
Does InvestLite provide Trading Tips?
Along with all the exclusive features like market news, analysis, email alerts the company also provides trading tips for all its beginner level users.
Fill up the Form – Open Forex Trading Account Now!
Most Read Articles
|Forex Trading – Know Everything|
|Forex Broker – Know Everything|
|Why Trade in Forex?|
|How to Trade Forex?|
|Forex Trading Strategies|
|Forex Trading Tips|
|Become a Successful Forex Trader|
|Best Forex App|
|Top Forex Broker|
|Best Forex Trading Books|