Brokereo Partner / Franchise / Sub Broker / Affiliate Program Review
Find out all details about the Brokereo Partner here.
People do trading or investing in the stock market to earn a profit on their savings generally.
However, if you can earn profit or revenue share without any monetary investment, wouldn’t you be happy? Yes, there are partner programs that are offered by the brokers so that both can make a profit.
|Best Partner Program||Affiliate Program|
|Revenue Sharing or CPA||$200|
|Second Level commission||Available|
|Commission Withdrawal||Timely Payout|
|Partner Code Activation||3 Days|
|Affiliate Cookie Tracking||Up to 60 days|
In this article, we will discuss the Brokereo partner in detail. We will talk about the eligibility criteria to fulfill for becoming a Brokereo sub-broker.
Then we will talk about the different partner programs available with this brokerage house.
We will also discuss the revenue shares that the Brokereo franchise is entitled to and many other details.
Brokereo Partner or Franchise – Overview
|Founder / CEO||Gabriela Antoniou|
The Brokereo Partner program is one of the most reputed partner programs across the globe because of all the right reasons.
This brokerage house has its headquarters in Cyprus. CySEC regulates this brokerage house which signifies its legitimacy.
Now coming to the partner’s program, or Brokereo Affiliate Program, these are kinds of schemes where you as the partner of Brokereo or sub-broker or franchise holder of the brokerage house, can refer new potential clients.
If they get transformed into the actual clientele of the brokerage house, then you can earn huge revenue and commission and other benefits and perks.
These programs are organized for the clients as well as others who are only interested in this program and not trading on their own.
These are like an open business opportunity for people who want to earn by referring their friends, family members, colleagues, and even their clientele and earn a revenue share.
The best partner program of Brokereo is the Brokereo Affiliate Program however, there are other programs as well which will be discussed in the next part of the article.
A few of the reasons to join the Brokereo franchise are timely payout, partner code activation within three days, the second-level commission is also available and many other perks and benefits.
Become a Partner Now! – Fill up the Form
Types of Brokereo Sub Broker or Partner Program
|Types of Business Models|
|Partner Type||Affiliate Program||Introducer||White Label Partnership|
|Revenue Sharing or CPA||$200||30-45% or 100 USD|
|Referred Trader’s Deposit – FTD||$1,000 and Trade 5 FX Lots||deposits $100 & executed 10 closed trades|
|Code Activation Time||2-4 Days||3 Days|
Brokereo has two business models for the partners.
The partners can either join as an introducer or they can join the affiliate partner program. So, what is the difference between these two? Which one is better for whom? Let’s find out:
The affiliate program of Brokereo is the most sought-after, and here are the reasons. You can join the program at a very nominal cost.
However, the revenue share is quite lucrative and you can earn $200 for each CPA or as revenue share.
The deposit of the referred trader must be $1000 and they must trade 5 FX lots and then you will be eligible for the revenue share.
The code activation time for this program is just two to four days and then you can start earning by referring to your known people.
If you are choosing this partner program to start with Brokereo then you will be entitled to receive a revenue share of 30%-45% or a maximum of $100.
There is some cost that you will be paying to become an Introducer partner of Brokereo.
Your clientele whom you referred to must be depositing an initial deposit of $100 and make 10 consecutive trades and close them to make you eligible for the revenue share.
The maximum time taken for the code activation for the Introducer program is 3 days.
Brokereo Franchise Revenue Sharing
|Introducer||30-45% or 100 USD|
|White Label Partnership||NA|
Brokereo franchisees are entitled to receive the share of the revenue that is generated from the clients referred by them.
This is the sole purpose of becoming the partners at Brokereo, isn’t it or at least the primary purpose.
So, let us find out how much revenue share you can get by becoming the partner of Brokereo.
If you choose the Affiliate Program then you can get a flat $200 for each CPA. For the introducer program, the revenue share can vary from 30% to 45%.
So, a whopping 45% revenue share you can earn for each client you refer and they trade with Brokereo, isn’t that lucrative?
Find Affiliate Partner Programs / Franchise of other Forex Brokers
|IC Markets Partner||eToro Partner||FBS Partner|
|Avatrade Partner||Olymp Trade Partner||Forex.com Partner|
|FXTM Partner||iForex Partner||IQ Option Partner|
Brokereo Partner Cost or Security Deposit
|Partner Cost or Deposit|
|Introducing Business Partner||Yes|
|White Label Partnership||NA|
If you are wondering if there is some cost associated with Brokereo sub-broker program or not, then let’s find that out now.
Yes, certain costs are there which one needs to pay before becoming a partner of the Brokereo.
For both Brokereo Affiliate Program and the Introducer program, there is a certain cost that you need to pay. However, these charges are very nominal.
Brokereo Franchise Offers
|Zero Deposit scheme||Yes|
|Real-Time Commission calculation||Yes|
|Second Level Commission||10%|
|Personal Account Managers||Not Provided|
|Multiple Payment Systems||Available|
While the share of revenue is the primary income for the Brokereo partners, there are other perks and benefits as well.
- As a partner of Brokereo, you can enjoy a Zero deposit scheme for yourself and also your referred clients from time to time.
- You can calculate the commission using the real-time commission calculator of the brokerage house as they offer this service for free
- Brokereo offers second-level commission as well. Second level commission of 10% as mentioned in the table above means that you referred someone, and if they refer someone and then that prospect becomes a client of the brokerage house then you earn second level commission as per Brokereo’s rules. Brokereo provides 10% as a second-level commission.
- There are multiple options for payments that help in easily depositing or withdrawing money from the partner’s account.
Brokereo Sub Broker Eligibility Criteria
|Business Experience||Minimum 1-3 years|
|Minimum Qualification||No basic qualification/degree|
|Desired Profile||Licensed Investment Advisors|
The eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill for becoming the partner of Brokereo are as follows –
- The age of the partner must not be lesser than 22 years
- He or she must have experience in any form of business. It will be beneficial if they have prior experience in a similar franchise or as sub-brokers.
- Education-wise there are no such bars, one can be a graduate or undergraduate and even CAs or doctors. There are no minimum or basic qualification requirements.
- For becoming the Brokereo sub-broker you need to have the license of Investment advisors. For this, you need to clear a certain exam and if you can successfully clear the exam, you can earn the investment advisor license.
Find Business Partner Program for Different Forex Brokers
|AXI Partner||Deriv.com Partner||UFX Partner|
|Binarycent Partner||Degiro Partner||XM Partner|
|Binary.com Partner||Binomo Partner||Bitmex Partner|
How to Become a Brokereo Business Partner?
For becoming a Brokereo Partner you need to follow these few steps –
- Firstly, you will find a button/ tab “ Become a partner” on this page, click on that
- Then a form will appear on the screen and you need to fill the same
- Once you are done with filling the form with all correct details, then submit it
- Then you will get redirected to Brokereo’s website, where you have to upload the documents for verification
- After they verify your details, your partner’s account will be live
- You can start referring and earning and track everything in your partner account.
Documents required to Start Brokereo Franchise
The documents you would require to submit to support your application as the Brokereo Partner are as follows –
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Photocopy of any government identity card – Voter or AADHAAR
- Educational certificates (optional)
- Business experience certificates
- Proof of business
- Address proof
- Documents of partnership
Support Provided by Brokereo Partner Program
|Back Office Support||Available|
|Multilingual Promotional Materials||Yes|
The support that you can expect from Brokereo includes –
- Back office support where the broker provides all kinds of operational and back-office related support to the franchise holder or the sub-broker.
- Then there is trading support where the associates of Brokereo will help the sub-brokers to assist the referred clients to trade. Moreover, there is dealing support as well.
- For the franchise holders, marketing and multilingual promotional support is also provided by the Brokerage house itself
- For training the sub-brokers, franchises, there is training support as well from the side of Brokereo
- You also get commission tracker support from the broker.
Benefits of Brokereo Sub Broker Program
The primary benefits of becoming a Brokereo Partner can be –
- You can earn lucrative revenue shares if you can refer potential clients
- Then you can avail all the offers that Brokereo provides for its sub-brokers. For instance, you can earn a second-level commission at 10%.
- The eligibility criteria are minimum
- You get full support starting from the training support to the trading and promotional and marketing support as well.
- The cost of becoming a partner of Brokereo is quite nominal as well.
- You can enjoy the state-of-art technology provided by the brokerage house like commission tracker and other platforms.
- Multiple payment platforms are safe and highly secure.
- You can withdraw your earnings at any point in time.
Check out Online Partner / Financial Partner Programs of Forex Brokers
|IG Markets Partner||NordFX Partner||FXOpen Partner|
|NinjaTrader Partner||OctaFX Partner||FXPro Partner|
|Markets.com Partner||IronFX Partner|
Brokereo Partner Program – Conclusion
To conclude, we can say that the Brokereo Partner program is no doubt one of the most popular partner programs in this investment arena for all the right reasons.
Whether you think about the revenue share, it is quite high, and the cost is very nominal.
On the other hand, there are multiple offers and perks of becoming a partner. On top of that, you can get full support from the Broker itself.
Brokereo Franchise or Sub Broker – FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Brokereo partner program
Does Brokereo have an Introducer Model?
Yes, Brokereo has an Introducer Model. Under this model, the Brokereo Partner can earn up to 45% of the revenue share.
The cost of enrolling in this program is nominal as well. You just have to introduce the potential client to the brokerage house.
Now if the same prospective client becomes an actual client, and fulfills the criteria, then you can get the revenue share.
Is Brokereo having multiple Franchise models?
Yes, there are two franchise models that Brokereo offers. The first one is the affiliate program and the other one is the Introducer Model.
Both models of the franchise are different with different revenue share ratios, costs, and others.
What is Brokereo Sub Broker Commission?
The Brokereo sub-broker commission is different for two of the franchise models. While for the Affiliate Program, you will earn a flat $200 for each CPA.
For the partners under the Introducer program, the revenue share or the commission is up to 45% of the revenue generated from the client referred by the partner.
How much is Brokereo Franchise Cost?
The cost of becoming a Brokereo Franchise is very nominal. There are no hefty fees or charges that you need to pay for becoming the partners of Brokereo.
Does Brokereo provide Referral Program?
Yes, both the Affiliate program and Introducer partner are Referral Program only. You refer someone and earn a revenue share.
Similarly, your referred client refers to another investor, and this repeats.
What is the Brokereo Referral Revenue Model?
The revenue model depends on the type of Partner you are. If you have opted for an affiliate program then you can earn up to $200 CPA.
While if you are an Introducer, then you can earn up to 45% and 30%T being the minimum share of the revenue.
Is Brokereo Partner Program Free?
No, there is a certain cost which is involved. You need to clearly know about the Partner Program cost and then enroll for the same.
Does Brokereo provide Training Assistance?
Yes, Brokereo provides training assistance to the Brokereo franchises and sub-brokers, and partners.
It provides training from scratch so that everyone can give their hundred percent.
How to own Brokereo Franchise?
A Brokereo Franchise can be your side hustle or your full-time business.
However, to own it, you need to create a Partner account at Brokereo and then verify all the details.
Does Brokereo Sub Brokership provide Support?
Yes, Brokereo provides all kinds of support to the franchise holders.
From marketing and promotional support to back-office and trading support, everything is provided by the brokerage house.
Become a Partner Now! – Fill up the Form
Most Read Articles
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Best Full Service Broker in India|
|Top Stock Broker in India|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account|
|Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Everything on Trading Platforms|