Anand Rathis PMS is reputed financial service provider from India. They have been serving for over a decade. And, their services include wealth management, corporate finance & advisory, brokerage and more.
We’ll stick to Anand Rathi Portfolio Management Services for this article. In fact, we’ll lay down a detailed review for the same. And the review will constitute of the following:-
- Fundamentals about the company. This part will include the details of their founder. And, we’ll mention their year and place of foundation.
- Details about the types of PMS they have to offer.
- Insight into the efficiency and experience of their fund managers.
- Description of the different strategies they implement.
- Information on the return volumes you may expect from them.
- Detailed information on the investment plans they offer.
- Detailed commission structure they follow.
- Description of their volume% commission rates.
- Description about their profit-sharing commission rates.
- Insight into their charges related to PMS.
- Key benefits of investing with them.
- In-depth insight about their customer care.
- And, a conclusion to the entire article.
Anand Rathi PMS – Customer Ratings & Review
Find Client ratings of Anand Rathi Portfolio Management Services –
|Returns Performance||3.3 / 5|
|Services||3.4 / 5|
|Charges||3.3 / 5|
|Experience||3.4 / 5|
|Strategies||3.2 / 5|
|Client Support||3.0 / 5|
|Overall Ratings||3.2 / 5|
Overview of Anand Rathi Portfolio Management Services
Find a detailed overview of the Anand Rathi portfolio management service in the table given below-
|Registered Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Leadership||Mr. Anand Rathi|
|Yr. of Establishment||1994|
Anand Rathi has been active since the last 25 years. They initiated in Mumbai, Maharashtra in the year 1994. And, the credit to their existence goes to their founder Mr. Anand Rathi.
The company has witnessed enormous success in the last 25 years. In fact, they even commence business outside India in countries like Dubai. As of today, they’re present across 1,200 locations.
They even have over 2,500 employees. And, this helps them to cater their clients with versatile financial services.
Now, we will have a discussion about Anand Rathi portfolio management service company review, its PMS returns, PMS charges and more.
Invest in Anand Rathi PMS – Fill up the form Now!
Types of Anand Rathi PMS
There are 2 types of Anand Rathi Portfolio Management Services –
|Types of PMS|
Anand Rathi PMS has both, Discretionary and Non-Discretionary PMS. The former allows independent management of the clients’ funds. And, the alterations are made as per the need of the hour.
The later seeks their permission for fund management post advisory.
Anand Rathi PMS Fund Managers Details
The table given below is providing the entire details about the fund manager of Anand Rathi PMS company.
|Fund Manager’s Details|
|AUM (in Cr.)||Approx 1400 cr|
|Number of Clients||1500+|
|Investment Tenure||Minimum 3 yr.|
At present, Rajesh Samtani works as Anand Rathi PMS Fund Manager. He is a qualified B.E. and has an experience of 23 years. He has managed over 1,500 clients in his career.
And at present, he manages assets worth 1,400 cr. He requires minimum investment tenure of 3 years to engage with a client.
Know Fund Managers of Other Portfolio Management Service Companies
|Geojit Finance PMS||ICICI Pru PMS||Invesco PMS|
|Girik Wealth PMS||IIFL PMS||Jain Investment Advisors PMS|
|HDFC PMS||Indiabulls Asset Management PMS||JM Financial PMS|
Anand Rathi PMS Strategies
The below table is providing details about the Anand Rathi portfolio management service strategies-
|Large Cap Strategy||Yes|
|Small – Midcap Strategy||Yes|
The table above describes 3 strategies. However, there are 3 other Anand Rathi PMS Strategies to consider:-
Impress Portfolio has been managed since May 2017. It’s a discretionary type PMS. And, it balances between value and growth-oriented results.
It spreads the fund across multiple small, mid and large cap portfolios. It’s a long-term investment portfolio altered as per market conditions.
PMS Portfolio Plus:
PMS Portfolio Plus has been managed since the October 2011. It acquires consistent returns by investing in long term portfolios.
The fund is invested upon 15-20 stock portfolios. Simply putting, the fund is spread across large and mid-cap portfolios with equal stress.
This ensures consistent returns with low churn and low expense. This invests as per clients’ profitability post tax returns in mind.
MNC portfolio is another discretionary PMS managed since April 2018. As the name suggests, this invests on MNC’s in India. And, it generates consistent of returns through risk moderation.
This invests upon MNC’s in India with 50% or more foreign shareholding. We’re referring to well-diversified long-term investments. Investments, made across large and mid/small cap portfolios.
Anand Rathi PMS Returns / Performance
The below table is giving details about Anand Rathi PMS returns and performance-
|11 Year Plus||9.5%|
All of Anand Rathi’s PMS Returns have been listed within the above table. In fact, you can see the CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) with ease. You can expect a return of 8.6%, 8.2%, 8.8%, 9.2% and 9.5% investment tenures of 3, 5, 7, 10 and 11 years respectively.
Know Returns of other PMS Brands
|Systematix PMS||Tata Asset Management PMS||UTI Asset Management PMS|
|T Ram Financial PMS||Trust Investment PMS||Val Q Investment PMS|
|Tamohara Investment PMS||Tulsian PMS||Valuequest Investment PMS|
Anand Rathi PMS Investment Plans
Below the given table is providing details about the Anand Rathi portfolio management service investment plans.
|Bronze (25L – 50L)||Yes|
|Silver (50L – 1 Cr.)||Yes|
|Gold (1 Cr. – 5 Cr.)||Yes|
|Platinum (5 Cr. Plus)||Yes|
There are four different categories of Anand Rathis’ PMS Plans. They start with the bronze category that requires an investment of 25 – 50 L. The next category in line is the Silver.
This caters to the clients with an investment capacity of 50 L – 1 cr. Third in line is the Gold category with required investment of 1 – 5 cr. And, at last comes the Platinum category. This only caters to the clients with over 5 cr. investment capacity.
Anand Rathi PMS Fee Structure or Commission Slabs
Find the details about the types of commission models or fees structure offered by Anand Rathi PMS house are as follows-
|Commission / Fees Structure|
|Profit Sharing% Commission||Yes|
You may refer to this for Anand Rathi PMS Commissions. They have three distinct commission structures to offer. We’re referring to Prepaid, Volume% and Profit-Sharing Commission.
Anand Rathi PMS Prepaid Commission
|Prepaid Commission (Yearly)|
|Investment – 25L – 50L||1.5% of Investment|
|Investment – 50L – 1 Cr.||1.3% of Investment|
|Investment – 1 Cr. – 5 Cr.||1.2% of Investment|
|Investment – 5 Cr. Plus||1.0% of Investment|
Anand Rathi charges the Prepaid Commissions on annual basis. They charge their clients 1.5% for bronze, 1.3% for silver, 1.2% for gold and 1.0% for platinum plans.
Anand Rathi PMS Volume% Commission
|Volume% Commission (Yearly)|
|Transaction Volume – 25L – 50L||0.110% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 50L – 1 Cr.||0.105% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 1 Cr. – 5 Cr.||0.095% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 5 Cr. Plus||0.085% of Total Transaction Volume|
Anand Rathi has distinct charges as per the Volume% Commission rates. Their clients has to bear 0.110%, 0.105%, 0.095% and 0.085% respectively. These charges are levied on bronze, silver, gold and platinum plans.
Anand Rathi PMS Profit Sharing% Commission
The table given below is showing details about profit sharing% commission model-
|Profit Sharing% Commission (Yearly)|
|Profit Amount – 2.5L – 5L||23.1% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 5L – 10L||21.1% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 10L – 50L||19.1% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 50L Plus||16.1% of Profit|
Much like other two plans, even the Profit-Sharing plan has specific charges. The charges with bronze, silver, gold and platinum are 23.1%, 21.1%, 19.1% and 16.1%.
Know Charges models of other Portfolio Management Service Providers
|Varanium Capital PMS||Way2Wealth PMS||Wealthbridge Capital PMS|
|Veda Investment Managers PMS||Wealth Advisors PMS||Wizemarkets Analytics PMS|
|Ventura Securities PMS||Wealth Managers PMS||Zenmoney PMS|
Anand Rathi PMS Charges
The below-given table is giving information about Anand Rathi Portfolio Management Service Charges-
|Management Fees||As per commission model|
|Upfront Fees||0.66% – 0.88% of Asset Value|
|Brokerage Charges||0.007% – 0.017% of Total Transaction Value|
|Custodian Charges||0.11% – 0.33% of Asset Value|
|Depository Charges||0.11% – 0.22% of Asset Value|
|Exit Load – within 12 months||0.88% – 1.22% of Withdrawal Value|
|Exit Load – post 12 months||Free|
Anand Rathi is strict about their PMS charges. In fact, they’ve categorized the charges accordingly. The management fee is charged as per commission model. Other than that, there are a few more charges to take care of.
And the list includes:-
- An upfront fee worth 0.66% – 0.88% of asset value.
- Brokerage charges worth 0.007% – 0.017% of total transaction value.
- Custodian charges worth 0.11% – 0.33% of asset value.
- Depository charges worth 0.11% – 0.22% of asset value.
- Exit load worth 0.88% – 1.12% of withdrawal value. This is required in case the exit occurs within 12 months. And, we’re referring to the first 12 months post investing.
Anand Rathi PMS Benefits
Find the details about Anand Rathi PMS advantages in the table given below-
|Benefits / Advantages|
|Back office Reports||Yes|
|Flexible Commission Model||Yes|
|Flexible Investment Plans||Yes|
There are numerous benefits of investing with Anand Rathi PMS. And, we’ve listed them all:-
- They provide top up facility. This allows the clients to increase their investment volume upon their will.
- They provide back office reports, portfolio view and detailed view. This enables the clients to keep track of their investment.
- They have flexible commission models to offer. This empowers the clients to pay Anand Rathi as per their convenience.
- Anand Rathi PMS benefits their clients through flexible investment plans too.
- They provide regular updates to their clients. This includes updates through email, WhatsApp and SMS.
- The company has a fund manager with huge experience. In fact, Rajesh Samtani’s 23 years of experience often proves miraculous.
Anand Rathi PMS Customer Care
The table given below is showing a detailed view of Anand Rathi PMS Customer Care.
|Relationship Manager Support||Yes|
|Call to Fund Manager||Yes – 3 to 6 Times a month|
|Issue Resolving TAT||12 working days|
Anand Rathis knows the value of their clients. And, that’s why they grant exclusive customer acre support to their clients. Here’s the entire list of support they provide:-
- They grant call support facility. This enables the clients to stay informed about their investments over a call.
- They even provide email-based support to their clients. This enables the clients to stay updated through email threads.
- They have the provision for granting WhatsApp support to their clients. This ensures that their clients always remain informed. In fact, it’s the easiest way to get updates on investment portfolios.
- The clients are even granted dedicated relationship managers. These managers help the client understand the company’s investment approach. They even help the clients with active issue resolution.
- The clients are allowed to access the fund manager over call. The limit to this facility is 3 – 6 times a month.
- Anand Rathi strives to ensure that no problems occur to their clients. However, in case it does, they only take 12 working days to resolve it.
Anand Rathi PMS Conclusion
To conclude, we think that Anand Rathi PMS is good to trust your investments with. And, the past records of the company do not disagree to us.
Know everything about more PMS companies
|Ask PMS||Banyan Tree Advisors PMS||Geojit Finance PMS|
|Alchemy PMS||HDFC PMS||Angel Broking PMS|
|Axis PMS||Centrum PMS||Sharekhan PMS|
Invest in Anand Rathi PMS – Fill up the form Now!
|Most Read Articles|
|10 Best Practices of Share Market|
|Equity Mutual Fund Investment|
|Stock Market Investment|
|What is an IPO?|
|Sub Broker Model Discontinued|
|How to Invest in Share Market|
|Mutual Fund vs Real Estate|