UTI Asset Management PMS was incorporated on 14 November; 2002.The Company was promoted by its 4 sponsors namely LIC, SBI, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank.
The company was transformed from private limited company to a limited company with effect from November 14, 2007. UTI AMC is the investment manager to the schemes of UTI Mutual funds.
This article will tell you about UTI Asset Portfolio Management Services, its Customer ratings and reviews, returns/performance, Fund manager details, fee structure and commission and so on.
UTI Asset Management PMS – Customer Ratings & Review
Find Client ratings of UTI Asset Management Portfolio Management Services –
|Returns Performance||3.5 / 5|
|Services||3.4 / 5|
|Charges||3.5 / 5|
|Experience||3.3 / 5|
|Strategies||3.2 / 5|
|Client Support||3.4 / 5|
|Overall Ratings||3.4 / 5|
Overview of UTI Asset Management Portfolio Management Services
Find a detailed overview of the UTI Asset Management portfolio management service in the table given below-
|Registered Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Leadership||Mr. Imtaiyazur Rahman|
|Yr. of Establishment||1964|
UTI Asset Management Company PMS is a SBI registered portfolio manager offers Discretionary, Non-Discretionary and Advisory services to the high net-worth clients, corporate and Institutions.
The company has been managing/advising the portfolio of domestic/offshore funds and mandates since inception in 2004.
The company is been appointed as the portfolio manager by the Government of India for the National Skill development Funds and funds of Postal Life Insurance, which are mainly debt-oriented.
Now, we will have a discussion about UTI Asset Management portfolio management service company review, its PMS returns, PMS charges and more.
Invest in UTI Asset Management PMS – Fill up the form Now!
Types of UTI Asset Management PMS
There are 2 types of UTI Asset Management Portfolio Management Services –
|Types of PMS|
Discretionary portfolio management services
Under this service, the Portfolio Manger has complete absolute discretion to manage the client’s portfolio, and nevertheless investments shall be made asking into consideration the risk profile of the client indicated in the Account Opening Form or as be intimated by the client from time to time.
Non- Discretionary service
Under this service, the clients direct the portfolio manager to the desired avenue of investment while portfolio manager passively manages and executed transactions based on the clients discretions.
Under a Non- Discretionary Portfolio Management service, the portfolio manager executed the investment instructions and follows up with the payments, settlements , custody and other back office functions only for institutional clients.
UTI Asset Management PMS Fund Managers Details
The table given below is providing the entire details about the fund manager of UTI Asset Management PMS company.
|Fund Manager’s Details|
|AUM (in Cr.)||440067 Cr.|
|Number of Clients||162|
Mr. Vetri Subramanian is the fund manager of UTI Asset Management PMS. He joined the group for Religare Invesco Asset Management where he was part of the AMC start-up team.
Mr. Vetri holds the qualification degree of MBA (Banking and Finance).He hold the commerce degree and also completed PGDM form Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
He retains experience of 27 years in Indian equity market and oversees the equity management function. Currently the fund manager caters the needs of 162 investors.
The investor’s investment tenure is of maximum 3 years.
Know Fund Managers of Other Portfolio Management Service Companies
|Geojit Finance PMS||ICICI Pru PMS||Invesco PMS|
|Girik Wealth PMS||IIFL PMS||Jain Investment Advisors PMS|
|HDFC PMS||Indiabulls Asset Management PMS||JM Financial PMS|
UTI Asset Management PMS Strategies
The below table is providing details about the UTI Asset Management portfolio management service strategies-
|Large Cap Strategy||Yes|
|Small – Midcap Strategy||Yes|
Following is the process of investment followed in UTI AMC –
- Portfolio manager can invest the investors fund in UTI MF, which is maintained by the UTI AMC as an investment manager to these schemes.
- The portfolio manager can invest in the client’s funds in listed security issues by the associate/group companies of manager
- Portfolio manager ensures that not more than 25% of the individual’s clients Funds under management with the portfolio manager shall be invested in the associate/group companies
- The portfolio manager ensures that investment of the individuals client’s funds under management shall not be exceed 5% of the paid up equity capital of the associate/group companies.
- The portfolio manager does not invest the clients funds in the unlisted securities of the group companies/associate unless mentioned by the clients in writing
- The portfolio manager does not invest any security issued by way of private placement by a group/company
- The investment of clients’ fund in group/company associates of the portfolio manager should be governed by such laws unless rules and regulations are applicable timely to the portfolio manager.
UTI Asset Management PMS Returns / Performance
The below table is giving details about UTI Asset Management PMS returns and performance-
|11 Year Plus||10.2%|
The rate of return of UTI Asset Management PMS is highly appreciable. The company is outperforming it growth in the industry. The company has shown a very good performance in the 11th years as the rate of return in this year is 11.1%
- 8.4% rate of return was attained by the UTI Asset Management PMS in 3 years
- 9.5% rate of return was attained by the UTI Asset Management PMS in 5 years
- 11.1% rate of return was attained by the UTI Asset Management PMS in 7 years
- 7.2% rate of return was attained by the UTI Asset Management PMS in 10 years
- 10.2% rate of return was attained by the UTI Asset Management PMS in 11+ years
Know Returns of other PMS Brands
|Systematix PMS||Tata Asset Management PMS||UTI Asset Management PMS|
|T Ram Financial PMS||Trust Investment PMS||Val Q Investment PMS|
|Tamohara Investment PMS||Tulsian PMS||Valuequest Investment PMS|
UTI Asset Management PMS Investment Plans
Below the given table is providing details about the UTI Asset Management portfolio management service investment plans.
|Bronze (25L – 50L)||Yes|
|Silver (50L – 1 Cr.)||Yes|
|Gold (1 Cr. – 5 Cr.)||Yes|
|Platinum (5 Cr. Plus)||Yes|
The below data is providing comprehensive data about the different investment plans available by the company to its investors. The minimum investment amount of Rs. 25 lakhs is required to initiate with any stock broking company.
- The Bronze investment plans, amount can be invested between (25L – 50L)
- In case of Silver investment plans, amount can be invested between (50L – 1 Cr.)
- The Gold investment plans, amount can be invested between (1 Cr. – 5 Cr.)
- In case of Platinum investment plans, more than 5 crores can be invested
UTI Asset Management PMS Fee Structure or Commission Slabs
Find the details about the types of commission models or fees structure offered by UTI Asset Management PMS house are as follows-
|Commission / Fees Structure|
|Profit Sharing% Commission||Yes|
The various types of fee structures available are –
UTI Asset Management PMS Prepaid Commission
|Prepaid Commission (Yearly)|
|Investment – 25L – 50L||1.32% of Investment|
|Investment – 50L – 1 Cr.||1.22% of Investment|
|Investment – 1 Cr. – 5 Cr.||1.02% of Investment|
|Investment – 5 Cr. Plus||0.82% of Investment|
The prepaid commission model signifies the amount investors are compelled to be paid in advance the percentage of prepaid values varies according to different investment amount. Here is the detail of the prepaid sharing commission model
- If the investment deposit ranges between 25L-50L, then 0.132% of Total investment amount will be imposed on investors
- In case, the investment deposit ranges between 25L-50L, then 1.22% of Total investment amount will be imposed on investors
- If the investment deposit ranges between 25L-50L, then 0.102% of Total investment amount will be imposed on investors
- In case, the investment deposit ranges between 25L-50L, then 0.82% of Total investment amount will be imposed on investors
UTI Asset Management PMS Volume% Commission
|Volume% Commission (Yearly)|
|Transaction Volume – 25L – 50L||0.135% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 50L – 1 Cr.||0.125% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 1 Cr. – 5 Cr.||0.115% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 5 Cr. Plus||0.105% of Total Transaction Volume|
The volume percentage commission model signifies the number of transactions made by the portfolio manager. The percentage of total transaction values varies according to different transaction volume. Here is the detail of the volume % commission model
- If the transaction volume ranges between 25L-50L, then 0.135% of Total Transaction Value will be imposed on investors
- In case, the transaction volume ranges between 50L-1Cr, then 0.125% of Total Transaction Value will be imposed on investors
- If the transaction volume ranges between 1Cr-5 Cr., then 0.115% of Total Transaction Value will be imposed on investors
- In case, the transaction volume reaches more than 5 crore, then 0.105% of Total Transaction Value will be imposed on investors
UTI Asset Management PMS Profit Sharing% Commission
The table given below is showing details about profit sharing% commission model-
|Profit Sharing% Commission (Yearly)|
|Profit Amount – 2.5L – 5L||22.1% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 5L – 10L||21.6% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 10L – 50L||20.6% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 50L Plus||18.0% of Profit|
The profit commission model signifies the amount of profit gained by the investors. The percentage of profit values varies according to different profit amount. Here is the detail of the profit sharing commission
- In case, the profit amount ranges between 2.5L-50L, then 22.0% of Total profit Value will be imposed on investors
- If the profit amount ranges between 5L-10L, then 21.5% of Total profit Value will be imposed on investors
- In case, the profit amount ranges between 10L-50L, then 20.5% of Total profit Value will be imposed on investors
- If the profit amount goes more than 50 lakhs, then 18.5% of Total profit Value will be imposed on investors
Know Charges models of other Portfolio Management Service Providers
|Varanium Capital PMS||Way2Wealth PMS||Wealthbridge Capital PMS|
|Veda Investment Managers PMS||Wealth Advisors PMS||Wizemarkets Analytics PMS|
|Ventura Securities PMS||Wealth Managers PMS||Zenmoney PMS|
UTI Asset Management PMS Charges
The below-given table is giving information about UTI Asset Management Portfolio Management Service Charges-
|Management Fees||As per commission model|
|Upfront Fees||0.84% – 0.97% of Asset Value|
|Brokerage Charges||0.006% – 0.020% of Total Transaction Value|
|Custodian Charges||0.14% – 0.31% of Asset Value|
|Depository Charges||0.13% – 0.25% of Asset Value|
|Exit Load – within 12 months||0.90% – 1.30% of Withdrawal Value|
|Exit Load – post 12 months||Free|
Management Fees-The management fees is a mutual decision between portfolio manager and invester.The is paid as per the commission model chosen by the investors
Upfront Fees– -The upfront fees is quite similar as prepaid charges. This fee is paid by the investors in advance. The upfront charges of UTI Asset Management PMS is 0.82% – 0.97% of Asset Value
Brokerage Charges-The brokering are levies to the investors for taking the brokerage service. The brokerage charges of UTI Asset Management PMS is0.006% – 0.020% of Total Transaction Value
Custodian charges The custodian chares are also asked by the UTI Asset Management PMS and it ranges between. The custodian charges of UTI Asset Management PMS is 0.14% – 0.31% of Asset Value
Depository Charges-The depository charges are imposed by the UTI Asset Management PMS to the investors and it is directly paid to the depository company where investors open it’s demat account. The Depository Charges of the UTI Asset Management PMS is 0.13% – 0.25% of Asset Value
Exit charge-If the withdrawals done by the investors within 12 then exit charges imposed by the UTI Asset Management PMS is 0.90% –1.30% of Withdrawal Value
UTI Asset Management PMS Benefits
Find the details about UTI Asset Management PMS advantages in the table given below-
|Benefits / Advantages|
|Back office Reports||Yes|
|Flexible Commission Model||Yes|
|Flexible Investment Plans||Yes|
- The company ahs first-rate technology with a strong and experience back-office team to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Fee structure is quite streamlined for the client’s benefits ensuring a cost-effective relationship over the long term.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager is provided to the clients for supporting them completely and even you will receive monthly statements of your portfolio, details of securities, expenses and transactions.
- The company has a rich blend of professional and experience in fund management to create a portfolio and deliver the returns in-sync with your expectations.
- The company research team track theinvestpors equity on a daily basis provides fundamental inputs to the fund manager, strengthening their decision making process.
UTI Asset Management PMS Customer Care
The table given below is showing a detailed view of UTI Asset Management PMS Customer Care.
|Relationship Manager Support||Yes|
|Call to Fund Manager||Yes – 8 Times a month|
|Issue Resolving TAT||13 working days|
The UTI Asset Management PMS offers exemplary customer service support t the investors. Continuous call and e-mail support is offered to the investors for resolving their investment -related issues.
The company dedicated relationship manager offers continuous support to the existing investors and also tries to maintain smooth relationship with them by helping them to resolve all sorts of investment relate issues.
The investors can approach to the fund manager 8 times in a month for their queries. The issues resolving TAT of UTI Asset Management PMS is only 13 working days
UTI Asset Management PMS Conclusion
The UTI Asset Management PMS is one the eminent and fast-growing portfolio management company. It offers various benefits and services to the investors which help them grow their investments to great heights.
The companies has experienced and dedicate fund management team which are well-equipped with the latest tools of financial management and are well-networked to gather vital market information.
The company research team track the investor’s portfolio on a continuous basis and also deliver fundamental inputs tot eh fund manager, strengthening their decision making process.
Invest in UTI Asset Management PMS – Fill up the form Now!
Know everything about more PMS companies
|Ask PMS||Banyan Tree Advisors PMS||Geojit Finance PMS|
|Alchemy PMS||HDFC PMS||Angel Broking PMS|
|Axis PMS||Centrum PMS||Sharekhan PMS|
|Most Read Articles|
|10 Best Practices of Share Market|
|Equity Mutual Fund Investment|
|Stock Market Investment|
|What is an IPO?|
|Sub Broker Model Discontinued|
|How to Invest in Share Market|
|Mutual Fund vs Real Estate|