Tata Investment management PMS is one of the reliable and renowned brands in India, Due to its reliability, Tata PMS has won the hearts of many customers because of its constant performance and superior services.
Tata Asset Management offers portfolio management services either you are a businessperson, housewife, professional or a retired person.
It focuses on yielding long term results. The company commitment to the highest quality of services and integrity enable it to build the trust of various customers.
This article will give you brief information about Tata Asset Portfolio Management Services, its Strategies, Commission model, Fund manager details, types and so forth.
Tata Investment management PMS – Customer Ratings & Review
Find Client ratings of Tata Investment management Portfolio Management Services –
|Returns Performance||3.7 / 5|
|Services||3.8 / 5|
|Charges||3.6 / 5|
|Experience||3.7 / 5|
|Strategies||3.8 / 5|
|Client Support||3.9 / 5|
|Overall Ratings||3.8 / 5|
Overview of Tata Investment management Portfolio Management Services
Find a detailed overview of the Tata Investment management portfolio management service in the table given below-
|Registered Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Yr. of Establishment||1994|
Tata Asset Management PMS is a private portfolio management service provider in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is established in the year 1994 by Mr.Prathit Bhobe.
The company offers portfolio management services to the high net worth customers and offers advisory services to the investors investing in India.
The portfolio management services offered by Tata Asset Management are highly customized services offers a wide range of investment products which best suited to the clients.
The main aim of Tata Asset Management is to secure the investor future financially and deliver them superior quality services
Now, we will have a discussion about Tata Investment management portfolio management service company review, its PMS returns, PMS charges and more.
Invest in Tata Investment management PMS – Fill up the form Now!
Types of Tata Investment management PMS
There are 2 types of Tata Investment management Portfolio Management Services –
|Types of PMS|
Under the Discretionary portfolio management service, all the investment-related choices and timing is solely decided only by the portfolio manager. There is no interference of the customers
Under the Non- Discretionary portfolio management service, all the investment-related choices and timing is solely decided by the customers itself.
The role of the portfolio manager is only to suggest the investment ideas. Rest investment decision will be taken by investor itself
Tata Investment management PMS Fund Managers Details
The table given below is providing the entire details about the fund manager of Tata Investment management PMS company.
|Fund Manager’s Details|
|Name||Mr. Sonam Udasi|
|Highest Qualification||PGDM – Finance|
|AUM (in Cr.)||53867.09 Cr.|
|Number of Clients||203|
Mr. Sonam Udasi is a fund manager at Tata Asset Management and manages funds across all the categories such as debt, equity, balanced and tax slaver mutual funds at low risk.
He has done B.com from a well-known university and also holds PGDM-Finance degree. He has 20 years of experience in managing the assets of the customers.
Mr. Sonam caters financial services to almost 203 customers. Prior to joining Tata Asset Management, he was associated with ASK Raymond JAMES (June 2005-2006) as a lead analyst.
Mr.Sonam Udasi holds more than 53 thousand crores as (AUM). The minimum investment tenure for every customer at Tata Asset Management PMS is 3-4 years
Know Fund Managers of Other Portfolio Management Service Companies
|Sundaram PMS||Unifi Capital PMS||ICICI Pru PMS|
|Trivantage Capital PMS||Kotak PMS||IIFL PMS|
|Trustline Holding PMS||Motilal Oswal PMS||Aditya Birla PMS|
Tata PMS Strategies
The below table is providing details about the Tata Investment management portfolio management service strategies-
|Large Cap Strategy||Yes|
|Small – Midcap Strategy||Yes|
- Portfolio construction of the investors is been made according to the investment theme selected by the investors
- Macro trends are analyzed to gain broad long term-sectoral allocations.
- Constant examine in order to grab early warning signals
- Micro-level portfolio is constructed based on the optimum ideas selected from likely beneficiaries of the wide macro trends
- One of the helping post for constructing portfolio is considering institutionalized risk management framework
Distance between the intrisinic value and current valuations of the underlying securities are considered out of the selected list
- Portfolios are constructed in a conservative manner and are diversified across various sectors of the economy
- The objective of the portfolio constructions is to generate capital appreciation with relatively lower risk
- Investment limit in single stock is 10% and single sector is 30%
- Open ended types of stocks are selected
- Stocks are selected from the company which have crossed various business cycles, fundamentally strong financial parameters,diversied portfolio with high quality stocks and combination of larger and mid cap stock are selected with high larger cap proportion is selected
Tata Investment management PMS Returns / Performance
The below table is giving details about Tata Investment management PMS returns and performance-
|11 Year Plus||9.6%|
Here are the comprehensive details about the rate of return and performance of Tata Asset Management PMS in different years.
The highest return is achieved in the 3 years i.e. 10.2%. The return earned in 5 years was 7.8%, 7 years was 9.1%, 10 years was 7.5% and more than 11 years is 9.6%.
The higher return achieved in 3 years implies that the company is showing great performance, touched a great height in that particular year
Know Returns of other PMS Brands
|2Point2 Capital PMS||Acepro Investment PMS||Allegro Capital PMS|
|Aarohan Holdings PMS||Aequitas Investment PMS||Alpha Capital PMS|
|AC Choksi PMS||Alder Capital Advisors PMS||Angel Broking PMS|
Tata Investment management PMS Investment Plans
Below the given table is providing details about the Tata Investment management portfolio management service investment plans.
|Bronze (25L – 50L)||Yes|
|Silver (50L – 1 Cr.)||Yes|
|Gold (1 Cr. – 5 Cr.)||Yes|
|Platinum (5 Cr. Plus)||Yes|
Here are the distinct investment plans offered by Tata Asset Management PMS
Bronze investment plans are provided by the company for the customers to invest. Customers can invest amount between 25L-50L in the bronze plans
The silver plan is provided by the company for the customers to invest. Customers can invest an amount between 50L-1Cr. In the silver plan
Gold Plan is provided by the company for the customers to invest. Customers can invest an amount between 1Cr. -5 Cr. in the Gold plan
The platinum plan is provided by the company for the customers to invest. Customers can invest an amount of more than 5 Cr in the Platinum Plan
Tata Investment management PMS Fee Structure or Commission Slabs
Find the details about the types of commission models or fees structure offered by Tata Investment management PMS house are as follows-
|Commission / Fees Structure|
|Profit Sharing% Commission||Yes|
The company provides 3 fee structure to their clients. They can choose any 1 of the three.
Tata Investment management PMS Prepaid Commission
|Prepaid Commission (Yearly)|
|Investment – 25L – 50L||1.29% of Investment|
|Investment – 50L – 1 Cr.||1.19% of Investment|
|Investment – 1 Cr. – 5 Cr.||0.99% of Investment|
|Investment – 5 Cr. Plus||0.79% of Investment|
Here in the prepaid commission model, the commission is been paid by the customers before the tenure of investment starts.
As it is a prepaid model, so commission charged in this models is comparatively lower than other models. The commission imposed to the investors also depends on the amount paid by them.
- In case, the investor investment amount is between (25L.-50L.), then he has to pay a commission of 1.29% of investment
- If the investor investment amount is between (50l.-1CR.), then he has to pay a commission of 1.19% of investment
- In case, the investor investment amount is between (1 CR.-5CR.), then he has to pay a commission of 0.99% of investment
- If the investor investment amount is more than 5 crore, then he has to pay a commission of 0.99% of investment
Tata PMS Volume% Commission
|Volume% Commission (Yearly)|
|Transaction Volume – 25L – 50L||0.127% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 50L – 1 Cr.||0.120% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 1 Cr. – 5 Cr.||0.110% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 5 Cr. Plus||0.095% of Total Transaction Volume|
In the Volume% Commission model, the commission is imposed on the basis of the number of transaction done by the fund managers.
The percentage of commission imposed is based on the investors’ investment amount.
- In case, the total transaction amount is between 25L-50L, then the commission will be 0.127% of Total Transaction Value.
- If the total transaction amount is between 50L-1Cr, then the commission will be 0.120% of Total Transaction Value
- In case, the total transaction amount is between 1Cr-5 Cr, then the commission will be 0.110% of Total Transaction Value
- If the total transaction amount is more than 5 crore, then the commission will be 0.095% of Total Transaction Value
Tata Investment management PMS Profit Sharing% Commission
The table given below is showing details about profit sharing% commission model-
|Profit Sharing% Commission (Yearly)|
|Profit Amount – 2.5L – 5L||21.1% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 5L – 10L||20.1% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 10L – 50L||18.1% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 50L Plus||16.1% of Profit|
In the profit-sharing models, the investor has to pay the commission on the basis of the profit generated by them. In this model, there is less risk and returns are high.
Investors have to some percentage as a commission on the basis of the profit realized by them.
- If the profit amount is between 2.5L-50L, them management takes charges of 21.1% of the profit
- In case, the profit amount is between 5L-10L, then management takes charges of 20.1% of the profit
- If the profit amount is between 10L-50L, then management takes charges of 18.1% of the profit
- In case, the profit amount is more than 50 lakhs, then management takes charges of 16.1% of the profit
Know Charges models of other Portfolio Management Service Providers
|Asian Markets Securities PMS||Basant Maheshwari PMS||Buoyant Capital PMS|
|Asit C Mehta Investment PMS||Bay Capital Investment PMS||Capgrow Capital PMS|
|Barclays Securities PMS||BNP Paribas PMS||Capstocks Securities PMS|
Tata Investment management PMS Charges
The below-given table is giving information about Tata PMS Charges:
|Management Fees||As per commission model|
|Upfront Fees||0.66% – 0.88% of Asset Value|
|Brokerage Charges||0.007% – 0.017% of Total Transaction Value|
|Custodian Charges||0.11% – 0.33% of Asset Value|
|Depository Charges||0.11% – 0.22% of Asset Value|
|Exit Load – within 12 months||0.88% – 1.22% of Withdrawal Value|
|Exit Load – post 12 months||Free|
- Management Fees-The management fees is a periodic payment that is paid by the investor to the in investment advisor for advising them regarding investment. The Management fees are imposed as per the commission model
- Upfront Fees-The upfront fees is basically some portion of total fees imposed to the investors. This fee ranges from 66% – 0.88% of Asset Value
- Brokerage Charges-This is a fee investor has to pay to the broker for providing them the financial advice and managing their total assets. The brokerage charges imposed to the customers range from 0.007% – 0.017% of Total Transaction Value
- Custodian charges– Tata Asset Management impose custodian charges to the customers which range from 11% – 0.33% of Asset Value
- Depository Charges-DP charges are the depository participant charges for the service offered by the depository participant company. The depository charges imposed to the customers range from 11% – 0.22% of Asset Value.
- Exit charge-The fees is imposed to the customers for withdrawing the amount in per year. This fee ranges from 88% –1.22% of Withdrawal Value
Tata Investment management PMS Benefits
Find the details about Tata Investment management PMS advantages in the table given below-
|Benefits / Advantages|
|Back office Reports||Yes|
|Flexible Commission Model||Yes|
|Flexible Investment Plans||Yes|
The benefits to investing in the Tata Asset Management PMS are:-
- Full transparency in dealing with stakeholders
- Continuous Portfolio tracking
- The dedicated relationship manager is managed for personalized services
- Strive hard to deliver continuous risk-adjusted returns
- The robust risk management platform is offered for controlling risk
- Personalized Investment service
Tata Investment management PMS Customer Care
The table given below is showing a detailed view of Tata Investment management PMS Customer Care.
|Relationship Manager Support||Yes|
|Call to Fund Manager||Yes – 3 to 5 Times a month|
|Issue Resolving TAT||11 working days|
Tata Asset Management PMS offers feasible customer support to the customers. For resolving the issues quickly, they provide direct call support to the customers.
They also provide E-mail and Whatsapp support for the easement of customers. Relationship Manager Support is also provided for the investor’s personalized services.
Investors with net worth can contact fund manager 3 to5 times in a month for resolving their issues. Resolving Issue TAT is applicable for the customers for almost 11 working days
Tata Investment management PMS Conclusion
Tata Asset Management Portfolio Management service is the most reliable and trusted the brand and are renowned to offer superior quality services to its customers.
The company offers the products to the investors seeking capital gain as well as income generation over medium to long term period. The customers can invest in equity, debt, and other money market instruments.
If you are looking for a trusted Portfolio management service provider for your investment needs, then avail the services from Tata Asset Management PMS.
As here you will ensure that your investment will be best-taken care of.
Invest in Tata Investment management PMS – Fill up the form Now!
Know everything about more PMS companies
|Club Millionaire PMS||Credit Suisse Securities PMS||Darashaw Company PMS|
|Concept Investwell PMS||Crescita Investment PMS||DMZ Partners PMS|
|Credent Asset PMS||Crest Wealth Management PMS||Doha Brokerage PMS|
|Most Read Articles|
|10 Best Practices of Share Market|
|Equity Mutual Fund Investment|
|Stock Market Investment|
|What is an IPO?|
|Sub Broker Model Discontinued|
|How to Invest in Share Market|
|Mutual Fund vs Real Estate|