Ventura Wealth App or Ventura Trading App is a new introduction from Ventura Securities. The App is very well built & also works very smooth.
In this article, we will dig deep into Ventura Mobile Trading App, its top features, set-up process & more. Find detailed review of Venture Wealth App below:
Ventura Wealth App Review & Ratings
|Ventura Wealth App Ratings|
About Ventura Wealth App / Ventura App
Ventura Wealth App is a mobile app for trading in both NSE & BSE exchange. This mobile app is free for Android and iOS users.
You can just open the play store, access the mobile app from there and download and install it on your mobile within minutes.
This app helps you to trade across different segments like equity, mutual funds, IPOs, currency etc. You can also trade with BSE and NSE with this app.
This mobile app has been listed under the paid apps i.e. an upfront payment is required to be made for accessing this app. So, before opening an account with it you should be checking with the broker’s executive for some hidden charges.
The different aspects of Ventura Trading App like its advantages and disadvantages and top features are discussed further to help you take your decision why you should use this platform for trading.
Get Free Access to Ventura Wealth App Now!
Top features – Ventura Wealth App / Ventura Trading App
This platform provides you with certain mesmerizing features in order to provide you with the reason why you should opt for this platform for online trading. Let us look at the same below:
- You can get access to domestic and international functionalities like equity, commodity, IPOs, mutual funds, currency besides providing a facility for fund transfer between trading and bank accounts.
- You can also stay updated on all your investments.
- For easy analysis and market updates, you can toggle quickly among different indices.
- You can choose between grid or tabular form as a part of the list according to your preferences, as a part of the very limited customization opportunities offered by this app.
- In order to view the basic details offered by this app with just a click on a specific script and view complete details regarding charting flow, and latest market results besides an option to buy/sell stock. This can be viewed under the script homepage.
- For details regarding earning per share(EPS), return on capital employed(ROCE), price earnings ratio(PE), you can click on valuations tab. This will give you a clear idea regarding stock till date.
Some Advanced features of Ventura Mobile App
- Charting facility is also provided by this app and the charts can be extended up to a-5 years. Different types of charts are available here like line charts, candlestick and bar charts. Line charts, candlesticks and so on. But, the functionality offered by this app is not very good and overall charting experience remains ordinary.
- In case you are looking for the past performance of a particular stock, then you can tap the “latest results” block on the homepage.
- You can set alerts for notification according to your choice.
- The settings can also be changed with respect to text size, amount unit and preferred index and so on.
- You can also keep an eye on the current holdings and portfolio through online portfolio tab, but issues have been reported regarding data consistency.
- The details regarding the portfolio can be viewed with different asset classes and their corresponding worth.
Check out Features of other Mobile Trading Apps
|Zerodha Kite App||Angel Broking App||ICICI Direct App|
|Upstox Pro App||IIFL Markets App||Axis Direct Mobile App|
|5Paisa App||Sharekhan App||HDFC Securities App|
|Alice Blue Ant Mobi App||Sharekhan Mini App||Kotak Stock Trader App|
How to set up Ventura App or Ventura Trading App?
The set-up process of Ventura Wealth App is very simple & straight forward:
1st Step – Go to Play Store or App Store on the respective Android or iOS device.
2nd Step – Search for Ventura Wealth App
3rd Step – Download Ventura Securities App
4th Step – Install the App on your phone
5th Step – Login with the login id & password provided by Ventura securities
6th Step – Set-up process is complete, now you are ready to explore the App & Trade
How to own Ventura Wealth App?
The process to own Ventura Wealth App or Ventura Pointer App is very simple. Check the below steps to now the detailed process:
1st Step – Open a Demat Account with Ventura Securities, just click the green button & fill up the form
2nd Step – You will receive a call from Ventura Securities representatives
3rd Step – Your Demat & Trading Account will be opened with 3-4 days
4th Step – Post account opening, you will receive an email with your client ID & password
5th Step – Just download the App & login with client ID & password
6th Step – You can now take the benefit of Ventural Trading App
Check out Mobile Apps of other Stock Brokers
|Indiabulls Shubh App||Karvy Online App||SBISmart App|
|Mastertrust Mobile App||Motilal Oswal Mo Investor App||Yes Trader App|
|SAMCO Stock Note App||Motilal Oswal Mo Trader App||IDBI Direct App|
|Fyers Trading App||NJ E Wealth App||Tradebulls Touch App|
Advantages of Ventura Wealth App
All the benefits can be availed of fully-fledged Ventura Trading App in a very fast and light applet.
- You can invest and trade across different segments with the help of this app including currency, equity, derivatives, and mutual funds and so on.
- Different type of chart flows and indicators are provided by the charting functionality.
- It is easy to use for beginners.
- As regards the industry standards, the speed or performance of this app is very good.
Disadvantages of Ventura Trading App
While on one hand, it is having certain advantages; it might be having some disadvantages as well. They are as follows:
- With a low-quality user interface, this app has a very basic design.
- A limited number of features are offered by this app, so it is not suitable to medium and high-level traders.
- In terms of overall usability, look and feel charting functionality can be improved.
- This mobile app is a paid one, so you should be checking it for any extra charges before opening your account.
Ventura Wealth App – Conclusion
Ventura securities are known to be a very trustable brand in the financial industry of our country. For the new users who find it difficult to trust on the stockbrokers, Ventura securities are the name to be trusted.
They are known for providing with different classes of securities across the trading platform. This app is under purchases and does not offer a very high design or personalized features.
So, before choosing this platform for trading one should go for a thorough analysis and the pros and cons of this platform and then take a decision on whether to trade with it or not.
Ventura Securities App FAQs
Ques – What is Ventura Securities mobile app called?
Answer – The Ventura Securities mobile app is called the Ventura Wealth mobile app. It is a wonderful platform designed for Ventura clients to allow them to trade on the go. The features it offer are attractive and stands upto the expectations of the users.
Ques – Does Ventura Securities provide an iOS App?
Answer – Yes, Ventura Securities does provide an iOS app named Ventura Wealth that is available on the App Store for iOS users to download. Traders can refer to the app and enjoy the services provided by the brokers, from anywhere and everywhere.
Ques – Is Ventura Securities App Free to use?
Answer – The Ventura Securities app is free to download and install and has no in app purchases. But it is only available to those Ventura Securities clients who have a prepaid plan with the company of Rs. 9999 or more.
Ques – How to download Ventura Securities App?
Answer – Users can download the Android compatible version of the Ventura Securities app from the Google Play Store and the iOS compatible version of the app from the App store free of cost. Search for the app using the credentials and then install the app right when you spot it.
Ques – What features does Ventura Securities App has?
Answer – Ventura Securities app allows users to stay updated on information, get access to domestic and international functionalities, avail charting facilities, portfolio etc. There are a host of features that would make your trading journey hassle free.
Ques – Can I trade in Shares via Ventura Securities App?
Answer – Via Ventura Securities app, users can carry out real time trading on BSE/NSE, buy/sell equity, derivatives, mutual funds, IPO etc. Users can now also lend shares using the Ventura Securities app, as it supports active trading.
Ques – Is Ventura Securities Android App good?
Answer – Yes, the Ventura Securities Android app is a well developed app that has over 500,000 downloads on the Google Play Store. It adapts well to the Android platform and has a user friendly experience, which is what users are in need of.
Ques – Does Ventura Securities App have EKYC Feature?
Answer – In order to access the Ventura Securities app, users must have an account with the broking house. If they don’t, they can create a demat account by filling in their details and filling their KYC by uploading the necessary documents.
Ques – Does Ventura Securities App provide Tips?
Answer – Ventura Securities allows users to view the past performance of a particular stock. Different types of chart flows and indicators are provided by the charting functionality. This can be used when making crucial investment decisions.
Ques – How to Buy Shares via Ventura Securities App?
Answer – Users can choose the market segment they wish to trade in, the quantity, price etc. and click on the buy option to send their order into the exchange line. Search for the order placement options in particular or check the dashboard in the app.
Get Free Access to Ventura Mobile Trading App Now!
Find Mobile Trading Apps of other Broking Houses
|SMC Easy Invest App||Reliance Smart Money App||Anand Rathi Trade Mobi App|
|SMC Ace App||Religare Dynami App||Choice Broking Jiffy App|
|Astha Trade Wave App||Aditya Birla Money App||Edelweiss Mobile App|
|SAS Online Alpha App||Geojit Selfie App||JM Financial App|
Most Read Articles
|10 Best Practices of Share Market|
|Equity Mutual Fund Investment|
|Stock Market Investment|
|What is an IPO?|
|Sub Broker Model Discontinued|
|How to Invest in Share Market|
|Mutual Fund vs Real Estate|