LegacyFX Trading Platform – Review, Top Features, Set-up Process, Benefits & more
Find out all details about the LegacyFX Trading Platform here.
An All-New Investments (VA) ltd is a South African holding company that has established a trading company called LegacyFX.
The company was established in 2012 and is regulated and controlled by Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) and CYSEC.
LegacyFX is a regulated broker that allows its traders to trade in various addresses including forex, CFD, commodities, cryptos, stocks, and indices.
The users are also allowed to use 200 plus financial instruments that are available both in the trading platforms and the mobile trading applications.
The company has developed a trading software called LegacyFX Trading Platform or trading terminal so all the users can enjoy trading benefits.
So now, we would be discussing the trading platforms that have been developed by LegacyFX.
About LegacyFX Trading Platform
So firstly, we need to learn what is a trading platform or a trading terminal?
A trading terminal is software where all the trading instruments, charts, news, article features are available for all the traders.
The users who open a trading account with the broker will have access to the trading platform where they can use all these trading instruments and features to trade in multiple assets.
With the trading platform provided by the broker, the users are allowed access to trade in various asset classes like stocks, stock indices, precious metals, and cryptocurrencies.
So, for the ease of All their traders, the broker provides MetaTrader 5 LegacyFX Trading Platform features for all its traders.
Get Free Access to Platform – Open a Forex Account Now!
Find Trading Platform of other Forex Brokers
|Alpari Trading Platform||eToro Trading Platform||iForex Trading Platform|
|Avatrade Trading Platform||FBS Trading Platform||IQ Option Trading Platform|
|Binary.com Trading Platform||FXTM Trading Platform||Markets.com Trading Platform|
LegacyFX Trading Platform – Top Features
The MetaTrader 5 LegacyFX Online Trading Platform is a successor of the MT4 trading platform.
The MetaTrader 4 platform is suitable for all the users who prefer trading on Forex.
But the meta trader 5 platform allows the traders to trade using trading signals and also helps them have the best trading results.
The platform is suitable both for beginners and professionals and there’s a great opportunity for all the users who want to trade on other financial assets like contracts for differences or stocks.
Features of the LegacyFX Online Trading Platform:
- The users will have access to 50 plus technical indicators
- Expert advisor feature is available for automated trading
- MQL5 programming language is supported to develop better features
- Access to pending orders
- Access to limit orders
- You will have access to multi-charting features
- Empty size platform is supported in Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- One-click trading feature available along with rapid execution of the orders
- 21-time frames available for chatting features
- Access to 80 indicators along with graphical tools
- You will have a depth of market view and economic feed
- Access to historical data center along with faster and secure EA strategy tester
- The LegacyFX Online Trading Platform is available in various languages
- You will have access to hedging and netting features
- Six types of spending orders include buy stuff, buy limit, buy stop limit, sell stuff, sell limit and sell stop limit
If you are a registered user, you are allowed to trade forex and CFDs without downloading any extra applications on your device.
You can use the LegacyFX Web Trading Platform for this purpose.
The users are also allowed to trade on the Forex market through any extra browser or operating system that has a stable internet connection.
LegacyFX has also designed the MetaTrader 4 for desktop platforms.
With this platform, the users can monitor and optimize their entire trading process along with better and broader functionality.
With this terminal, the users will have an institutional multi-asset platform that offers exclusive trading opportunities, possibilities, and thousands of technical analysis tools.
The users will also enjoy the latest version of the LegacyFX Web Trading Platform that has some of the most advanced and cutting-edge features along with exclusive benefits provided by LegacyFX.
How to set up a LegacyFX Trading Terminal?
To use all the exclusive features of the LegacyFX Trading Terminal you have to download the application and set it up with your registered trading account.
So, the entire process of setting up the platform is quite easy and, in the section, we have discussed each step in detail.
The LegacyFX Trading Platform can be accessed from Windows, Mac, and mobile-based devices.
- Firstly, you need to have a registered trading account with the company. For registering an account, you have to visit the official website of LegacyFX.
- On the application page, you can select the desired trading platform that you need to use
- Now go to the trading platform tab on the official page and download the desired application. There will be various trading links and you must select the link based on your preference and operating system.
- Once downloaded you must immediately install it and run the application
- On the login page, you can use your trading account user ID and password to gain access to the trading platform
- Now you will have access to all the trading tools, features, and applications available on the platforms
- The customers will also have access to a demo account and you must always use it to get accustomed to the various instruments and trading processes.
Find Different Trading Platform of Forex Brokers
|OctaFX Trading Platform||Binomo Trading Platform||AXI Trading Platform|
|Trading 212 Trading Platform||Forex.com Trading Platform||Ayondo Trading Platform|
|XM Trading Platform||ATFX Trading Platform||Binarycent Trading Platform|
How to Use LegacyFX Web Trading Platform?
The steps to use a LegacyFX Trading Platform are:
- Navigate to the website of the company and register an account with the broker
- Fill out important details on the registration page and submit
- On the EKYC page submit a registered government authorized ID card for verification
- Once the verification process has been done, The trading account will be activated and you will receive the credentials in your email
- You can use the metadata 5 trading platform or desktop platform or web platform to log in
- The company provides various payment methods by which you can add money to your account. On the trading platform, you will have access to all these features
Advantages of LegacyFX MetaTrader 5
Some of the advantages of the LegacyFX Trading Platform include:
- The company runs under various governing bodies like CySEC, VFSC, FCA, and BaFIN based on the area of jurisdiction
- Demo account access for all the traders
- Available in Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS platforms
- Negative balance protection along with segregated accounts
- 80 plus technical indicators and 15 instruments
- Available in many languages
- Can be used free of charge
- Exclusive features of MetaTrader 5 LegacyFX Trading Terminal available along with MT4
- No rollover fee available for the gold, platinum, and silver account holders
- Access to commission-free trading services
- You will also have access to a VIP card and a VIP trading account
- Free signal and analytic updates
- No swap-free and commission-free trading services are also available along with an Islamic swap-free account
Check out the Online Trading Platform of FOREX Brokers
|Deriv.com Trading Platform||HYCM Trading Platform||Olymp Trade Trading Platform|
|Degiro Trading Platform||IG Markets Trading Platform||UFX Trading Platform|
|FXOpen Trading Platform||Ninjatrader Trading Platform|
LegacyFX Trading Platform – Conclusion
LegacyFX was established in 2017 and is one of the most popular online brokers in South Africa.
The broker is regulated by various governing bodies depending on the area of jurisdiction like CySEC, FCA UK, VFSC, and BaFIN.
The broker is authorized by different governing bodies in different regions, like FCA (UK) and BaFIN(Germany).
Whenever you register with the broker you will be offered four types of live trading accounts that include silver account, gold account, VIP account, and platinum account.
You will receive commission-free trading services from all the accounts but for trading in stock CFD, you will be charged a percentage.
The maximum average amount is about 200:1 and the company promises no rollover fee for silver, gold, and platinum accounts.
The users will also receive exclusive features of the Islamic account. You will receive 24×5 multilingual customer support via call, emails, and live chat feature.
The broker has developed a trading platform or terminal which provides all exclusive features of the meta trader 5 LegacyFX Trading Terminal.
The users are allowed to trade on thousands of assets using thousands of trading instruments with this MT5 trading platform.
LegacyFX Trading Platform FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the LegacyFX trading platform:
What is the LegacyFX Trading Platform called?
The broker has developed a trading terminal for all the users who have registered accounts with the company.
The trading platform developed by the broker is called the LegacyFX MT5 trading platform and can be accessed from Windows, Mac, and mobile browsers.
Does LegacyFX provide Web Trading?
Along with the mobile trading application, MetaTrader 5 trading platform, and desktop platform, the company also provides web trading features directly on the official website of the company.
Any browser can be used to access web trading features.
Is LegacyFX MetaTrader 5 Free to use?
The company does not charge any extra amount whenever you are downloading or using the trading platform. All you need to have is a registered trading account with LegacyFX.
How to download LegacyFX Trading Terminal?
The download links are available on the official website of the company under the trading platform tabs.
Multiple links will be available on the website and you will have to select the desired trading platform along with the operating system.
What features does LegacyFX Online Trading Platform have?
Some features of the trading platform include:
- Free to use
- Demo account available
- 80 technical indicators and 50 indicators
- Multilingual support
- Easy to customize
- Preferred by professionals and beginners
- Available for Windows, Mac, and mobile
Can I trade in Shares via the LegacyFX Trading Platform?
Along with various other assets like commodities, CFDs, metals, and various other assets you are also allowed to trade in shares directly from the MetaTrader 5 platform provided by the company.
Is LegacyFX Trading Terminal good?
Professionals and beginners both prefer the trading terminal provided by the company.
The MT 5 platform has a user-friendly interface and also uses the MQL5 language for customization.
Can LegacyFX Web Trading Platform be used without EKYC?
No, you are not allowed to use the trading platform features without KYC as for having a registered account with the company you need to complete KYC.
Does LegacyFX Trading Platform provide Tips?
Yes, the company provides expert tips and advisors so that beginner traders do not lose any funds. You will also receive tips from fellow traders.
How to Buy Currencies via LegacyFX Web Trading Platform?
Various payment methods are available and you can use these methods directly from the trading platforms.
You can also buy currencies with these payment methods and no extra charge or commission charge.
Get Free Access to Platform – Open a Forex Account Now!
Most Read Articles
|Forex Trading – Know Everything|
|Forex Broker – Know Everything|
|Why Trade in Forex?|
|How to Trade Forex?|
|Forex Trading Strategies|
|Forex Trading Tips|
|Become a Successful Forex Trader|
|Best Forex App|
|Top Forex Broker|
|Best Forex Trading Books|