"Live Data is not available for BPCL because they are yet to be Listed in NSE or BSE or both."
BPCL Share Price - Find performance of BPCL Today Share PriceLast Updated Date - Oct 05, 2022
BPCL Share Price will help you analyze todays & historical price of the Brand. It will include BPCL Today Share Price, Charts description, Historical Performance, Financial Statements & more.
BPCL Stock Price Details - Find BPCL Live Share Price
Find BPCL Live Share Price in NSE & BSE here. It includes BPCL Stock Price Details like live share price, day's high & low, 6 month & 1 year return & more.
Is the price-earnings ratio for valuing a company that measures its current share price relative to its earnings per share.
The earnings per share ratio is a portion of company's net profit allocated for each outstanding share. It is calculated by deducting preferred stock divided from the net income of the company divided by the number of outstanding shares.
MCAP SALES is used to compared the company's current market price with its mcap sales value.
These are the acutal number of shares that are traded on delivery based, meaning transfered from one person to another during the day's trade.
Dividend Yield measures the quantum of cash dividends paid to shareholders in a financial year relative to the market value of the per share.
BPCL Share Price / Stock Price
BPCL Share Price has always been overwhelming and helped investors to earn a huge amount of revenues. This article is dedicated to the investors who have queries regarding the BPCL Stock Price. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, shortly known as BPCL, is a government organization that deals in oil and gas.
Why Invest in Bharat BPCL Shares?
Investors generally look into the performance of a company before investing in its shares. They also analyze the worst situations that they may face while investing in the company and try to make the best decision.
There is more than one reason for investing in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Shares. Below are the reasons that will make an investor optimistic about BPCL shares:
- BPCL is a popular brand name to bank upon and offers services across the whole of India
- The shares of the company have been on the positive side for a considerable amount of time
- BPCL has good credit ratings in the market that gives a ray of hope to the investors
- The total profit and revenue of BPCL has grown at a constant rate in the past 5 years
- BPCL has expanded its portfolio on a large scale and marked its presence in the field of oil and gas
- At present, the company is backed by thirteen sister companies that are dispersed in different parts of the nation and are doing good in the market
- It is the second-largest oil company of India with a firm existence of almost seven decades
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Stocks?
Investors always prepare a list of potential companies that can make for a feasible investment option. Then, they choose to carry out a risk analysis to ensure their investments are on the profitable side.
Everyone loves to invest in the shares of a company that has made its mark in the industry and showcased a steady graph that projects upwards. Share investments should be done carefully after evaluating the pros and cons or else they can make for a failed attempt.
Here is the procedure by which an investor can invest in BPCL Stocks:
- The foremost step for investing in the shares of BPCL is to open a Demat account. An investor has to visit a branch of a renowned broker house and open the Demat account. The Demat account is extremely necessary as it will give the ownership of the stocks to the investor and help him retain them digitally for an indefinite time
- Once the Demat account is created, it is time to open a trading account with the same broker house. This account comes in combination with the Demat account and allows the investor to place his trading orders
- After the Demat and trading accounts are opened, the broker house will send the account login ID and password to the investor on his register email address. This ID and password will be required for logging into the account of the investor
- Then the investor needs to log into a suitable trading platform provided by the broker house he is dealing with. He will have to open the login page of the trading platform and enter the login ID and password for gaining its access. These platforms have all the advanced trading features like present market updates, watchlist, etc.
- The investor should create a watchlist for his convenience that will contain the shares that he wants to deal with. For investing in the shares of BPCL, he should search for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Stocks and add it to his watchlist
- Before buying BPCL stocks, it is advisable to monitor BPCL Share Price for a considerable time and then place the order when the price reaches a reasonable mark. Then he has to click on the order placement option and choose the ‘Buy shares’ option and select the number of BPCL shares he wants to buy.
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
Incorporated in 1952, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. is India’s leading oil and gas company that is controlled by the government. The company has two vast oil refineries located in Mumbai and Kochi.
In the list of the biggest downstream oil companies of the country, BPCL has proudly secured the second position.
It is also the 275th largest corporation in the world according to the Fortune list of 2019. BPCL is currently headed by Mr. D Rajkumar in the position of Chairperson and MD.
The company operates four refineries, namely Mumbai Refinery, Kochi Refinery, Bina Refinery, and Numaligarh Refinery. All these refineries have a huge capacity with Mumbai and Kochi being the largest amongst the four. BPCL generates a huge amount of revenue every year with the help of these robust oil refineries.
The business of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. is categorized into seven strategic business units and they are retail, aviation, refinery, lubricants, LPG, gas, and I&C. Clients are included in the two popular loyalty programs run by the company by the name of Petrocard and Smartfleet.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
|Bandhan Bank Share Price||ACC Share Price||BPCL Share Price|
|BOB Share Price||Bharti Infratel Share Price||Britannia Share Price|
|Berger Paints Share Price||Biocon Share Price||Cadila Healthcare Share Price|
|Bharti Airtel Share Price||Bosch Share Price||Cipla Share Price|
Products or Services offered by BPCL
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Products and services is relied upon by a large number of the total population of the nation. It enhances the quality of its products and services regularly to fine-tune and bring out the best for the consumers. BPCL is leading the fuel market of India and its products and services are discussed below:
Bharatgas is the flagship product of BPCL that comes in the form of LPG. It is dominating the home fuelling section for more than thirty years and has reached the homes of over 40 million Indians.
Lubricants form important parts of the automobile industry and BPCL has introduced its finest version in the form of MAK Lubricants. This product keeps the vehicle running for long, giving the best performance. The lubricants come in the form of Automotive Engine Oils, Transmission Oils, Gear Oils, and Speciality Oils.
The relationship between BPCL and Indian Civil Aviation remains unaffected for more than seven decades with the former producing the aviation fuel required by the latter.
BPCL has added natural gas in its product list to ensure India never runs short of it.
Bharat Petroleum Fuel stations
The list of BPCL services shall remain incomplete without mentioning the excellent fuel stations. BPCL operates one of the largest chains of fuel stations in every part of the country that provides seamless services to the customers.
BPCL Shares – Conclusion
Investors always look for blue-chip companies that can ensure their investments are at safe hands. BPCL Share Price has proved it to be a bright investment option. It has good market capitalization and thus, can be regarded as secure against sudden downfalls and losses.
This article has combined all the important details about Bharat Petroleum Corporation Stock Price that can help an investor immensely. He can go through this write-up and learn the easiest procedure for investing in BPCL shares.
The reasons for choosing Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. for investment are mentioned vividly which will help him in making the right decision. This article has also tried to enlighten the reader on the profile of the company and the wide spectrum of products and services it offers.
Most Read Articles