Berger Paints Share Price / Stock Price
Berger Paints India is the second largest paint company in India after Asian Paints. The company has core policies of customer satisfaction. We believe Berger Paints Share Price currently is one of the favourites for investors to earn. This article is the right place if you wish to seek an overall view of Berger Paints Stock Price.
Why Invest in Berger Paints Shares?
People always tend to have mixed feelings whenever they put money in a stock. A stock price is always surrounded by uncertainties of sufficient profits, management change, increasing competition, etc. Keeping everything in mind following are the reasons why we encourage investing in Berger Paints Shares.
- The company despite heavy competition has held its grounds quite firmly.
- It has a large market capitalisation and debt to asset ratio is extremely low. This makes it a nearly debt-free company.
- The company has shown constant and steady growth in profits. The profits have nearly doubled in the past 4-5 years.
- The sales of the company as well are boosting with almost 5.5% increase every year. It is a balanced growth and shows immense future potential.
- The data shows that EPS has increased twice its previous record.
- This company has been regular in paying bonuses and dividends to its shareholders. So, apart from growth in share price, income in terms of dividends is also certain.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in Berger Paints India Stocks?
Before starting to invest, a list of the most profitable stocks is made by all investors and investing in recent times has become an art. It requires interest, persistence, and knowledge. The following are the prerequisite to start investing, if you are not aware of the practical process to place trade orders.
- Open a Demat account to start with. Pay attention to selecting your broker. Make sure to enquire about various plans and select that suits you best.
- Now you need a trading account that will help you execute orders. Demat account will allow storing shares digitally. Slight fees might be charged for the process.
- Once the account becomes functional, login credentials will be sent to you via mail. It is important to keep it safe for the future.
- You will have a variety of choices for platforms to trade on. Brokers offer multiple platforms to trade. Use your credentials to login and start placing orders as per your choice.
- All platforms have a feature to create a watchlist to monitor the stocks. Add Berger Paints India Ltd. Scrip to your watchlist. Check on a real-time basis to know the current position.
- Once the price you wish to trade is reached, place an order with the number of shares and price. Once that price is reached, your order will be executed. This is done on the trading account. Ownership of the shares will then be transferred to you. Check your Demat account to find the shares stored electronically.
About Berger Paints India Ltd.
The company was initially started by Louis Steigenberger in 1770. The current Managing Director of the company is Abhijit Roy.
The company has its headquarters in Kolkata. Manufacturing units are spread in West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Pondicherry, Goa, and Jammu & Kashmir.
The company also has an international presence in Nepal, Bangladesh, Poland, and Russia. The company offers various creative and decorative paint solutions and also manufactures for industries. It has a huge dealership of over 25,000 and various storing locations.
Recently in October 2019, the company acquired Kolkata Based STPL. STPL was primarily into making waterproofing and protective coatings. Berger Paints India Ltd. Today delivers trust embedded services.
Since its inception, the company has been changed and modified a lot by its past owners. Now the company offers such impressive services that will leave you in awe. It has become one of the most sorted brands in the country when it comes to decorating your house.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
|Bandhan Bank Share Price||ACC Share Price||BPCL Share Price|
|BOB Share Price||Bharti Infratel Share Price||Britannia Share Price|
|Berger Paints Share Price||Biocon Share Price||Cadila Healthcare Share Price|
|Bharti Airtel Share Price||Bosch Share Price||Cipla Share Price|
Products or Services offered by Berger Paints
Let’s start by talking about Berger Paints Products. The company offers various types of paints in the market. They have launched a series of products under the section of silk, like Silk Breathe Easy, Silk Glamour, Silk Emulsion, etc. These are the premium range of products of the company. They have been said to have a smooth finish and a better life.
They focus to attain unbeatable customer satisfaction and provide holistic products for the entire house. So, they have gone into wall textures, metal finish, and waterproof coatings as well. They aim to make the dream of a common man complete a beautiful home.
The company has a beautiful set of wallpapers to choose from. Wallpapers are now the trend of the time. The collection of the company won’t disappoint you. The most recent invention of the company is Xpress Painting. In this method, a trained painter can paint the entire house himself with the machine. It is the first company in the country to do so. It provides so much flexibility to the customer.
The company has a big support system which is available to help its customer at all times. Berger Paints Services of technical assistance are provided as well. Trained professionals help you select the best palate for your house. Their colour chart has a wide range of colours to choose from.
Berger Paints Share Price – Conclusion
A company with such a huge base of products and services is always a safe deal to enter. Berger Paints India Ltd. is a company that has made is investors less worried about the changing scenario with stability. The company assets itself is enough to show the stronghold it has. It is less prone to downtrend and can be trusted with investor’s funds.
We have tried our best to provide you as much as possible information. We hope to have achieved the objective to reduce your time on the web. Use the information provided in this article to build up your very own strategies. We wish you have great profits from the trades you do.
Most Read Articles