Bandhan Bank Share Price / Stock Price
Bandhan Bank Ltd. emerged in 2015 and took the market by surprise. It is now one of the most valued banks in the country. To end the search for the retail investors, we aim to give you information about the bank and Bandhan Bank Share Price. Making strategies with the company’s past data of Bandhan Bank Stock price is a good idea, for starters.
Why Invest in Bandhan Bank Ltd. Shares?
Brand value is one of the reasons to expect profit from your investments. This reason, however, is not good enough alone. There are a lot more criteria you need to know before settling upon this security. To spark the interest of investors, following are the points in favour of Bandhan Bank Ltd Shares.
- The bank has a large web of banking outlets. This shows how soon the bank has spread its branches.
- The Bank’s management team comprises of knowledgeable and experienced personnel. They take all the major decisions of the company.
- This bank is relatively new but, has gained immense popularity within a short time frame.
- The bank has always maintained the Repayment ratio above 98%.
- The company has good liquidity, i.e. they have a high liquidity ratio. This leads to investors having a positive attitude towards it.
- The bank has maintained a good capital adequacy ratio. The Loan and Advances have grown consistently during the past years.
- It is considered as one of the banks with a futuristic approach. It has more than 3,000 doorstep services in the country.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in BANDHAN Bank Ltd. Stocks?
Investing in a banking company is always beneficial. Bandhan Bank Stock is among the top choices for any investor. With the carefully crafted data we provide, you can be sure of your investment growing. Hoping you to invest, here is how you can do so.
- Before you start trading in it, you need to have a Demat account in hand. It will ease out the process of ownership and help in storing shares electronically.
- When you open a Demat account, you will also be provided a trading account. You need to pay specific fees to complete the process. The trading account will let you sell and purchase any security.
- When you start trading, you should have atleast one of the many trading platforms your broker offers. Login into the account using the credential you received when you opened the account.
- These platforms are equipped with various tools and charts to help you in trading. One such feature is the marketwatch. Create your watchlist and add Bandhan Bank Ltd scrip to it.
- Now you should pay attention to the stock price in the watchlist. Once the price reaches the desirable value, you can place the purchase order.
- Place the buy order in the trading account. Put details about the number of shares you wish to purchase and at what price. Order executed will show ownership of the shares in your Demat account.
About BANDHAN Bank Ltd.
Bandhan Bank Ltd is no more an unknown name in the banking industry. It a new and relatively small bank but, it is giving tough completion to the current market players.
The company was established in 2014 with its headquarters in Kolkata, West Bengal. Later on, after receiving a license from RBI, the bank started its fully-fledged business across the country.
Bandhan Bank Ltd today is a brand name in the micro-finance sector. It has been able to increase its client base at a very fast rate in just a few years. The company launched its services at a wide scale with 501 branches and 50 ATMs. Initially, it was formed as NGO, providing small financial services.
Bandhan Bank Ltd Shares are top picks among the brokers. The bank is one of the few micro finances that offer credit card services to its customers.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
Products or Services offered by Bandhan Bank
Bandhan Bank Products and Bandhan Bank Services are widely recommended by common folks. The bank mainly serves to small persons and the loan amount provided can be quite low. Let’s understand more about it through the following three key business segments
The company provides savings account facilities to all kinds of individuals. This includes a corporate salary account as well. It has effectively collaborated with corporate players and provide a salary account to their employees. They have a decent saving account interest and with a widespread ATM facility, the services are affordable.
Loans & Advances
One of the major services is providing loans. The bank provides loans under various categories – Home Loans, Two Wheeler Loan, Gold loan, etc. It even provides loans against term deposits. It has special loan facilities for MSMEs and Small Enterprises loan. Apart from this, it provides loans to farmers as well in the name of Agri-loan.
Deposits are the major source of funds for the bank. Bandhan Bank Ltd provides all sorts of deposit facilities. They provide various types of FD like FD Standard, FD Tax Saver, Super Saver. It also provides recurring deposits to its customer. These facilities are among the top and gaining among their industry competitors.
BANDHAN Bank Shares – Conclusion
We can say now with confidence that this article will save a lot of your time. If you wish to invest in the company, we suggest to analysing in details into the financial and operating effectiveness of the company. This article is what you require now.
Based on the data provided in this article, please do a study on your part. We have tried our best to find out all the key areas you should consider before investing. We did a full research and did our best to give you this article which will address most of your queries.
Most Read Articles