Bajaj Holdings Share Price / Stock Price
Bajaj Holdings & Investment Ltd. Formerly known as “Bajaj Auto”, is recognised as an investment company. We aim to collect Bajaj Holdings Share Price data by analysing statistical charts of the company. We included all the data and information on Bajaj Holdings Stock Price and past movement.
Why Invest in Bajaj Holdings Shares?
While investing money in shares, a lot of things need to be considered. Questions like “How is the company performing” or “Are there any negative news about the company” arise. We have put together certain points to help you decide on Bajaj Holdings & Investment Shares.
- The company has shown continuous growth in its gross profits.
- The company has immense profit potential with great number of total market capitalization.
- This company has a big source of fixed income funds. These are debt funds, fixed income securities that give safe incomes.
- Around 60% of the total funds are invested in the shares of its associate. Remaining 40% of their investment is in debentures and bonds. Among these, they invest mostly in Corporate Bonds. They have very promising returns.
- The EPS of the company is continuously growing. There is a minimum growth of 10% each year. This highlights the future path of the company.
- It is a “Zero” Debt company. This implies that they pay nothing in name of interest to banks or other financial institutions. It is a safe business.
- The company is currently trading at discount, i.e. it is currently undervalued making it a perfect investment choice.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in Bajaj Holdings & Investment Ltd. Stocks?
Investors tend to make a list of all the companies they wish to invest in to make the maximum gain. Bajaj Holdings Stocks fits well with the investment parameters. There are few prerequisites to start investing. Let’s have a quick glance at them.
- To start trading, first, you must have a Demat account, to begin with. Contact a broker to do it. Opening an account will allow you to have ownership of the shares and can store them digitally.
- What you need next is to own a trading account. It is generally provided with the Demat account. A Demat account allows you to keep shares, a trading account allows you to purchase and sell.
- Once the accounts are opened, you will receive the login credentials from your broker in your mail. Make sure to keep it safe.
- Your broker will provide you with many platforms for trading. You can login into your account on your PC or mobile, as you wish. Use the client id and password for the same. On the portal, you will find tools for market analysis, create a watchlist, etc.
- Among others, the making of a watchlist should be your priority. In the watchlist, you can add scrips you wish to keep an eye on. In the search panel look for Bajaj Holdings & Investment Ltd. Stock and add it to the watchlist.
- Keep a close watch on the scrip to monitor its movements. Once you find it in a favourable range, place a purchase order. Enter the target prices and the number of shares you want to buy. Once the order is successful, the shares will reflect in your Demat account.
About Bajaj Holdings & Investment Ltd.
Bajaj Holdings & Investment Ltd. in its essence, is an investment company. It majorly holds 33.43% in Bajaj Auto.
It holds over 15% in Hercules Hoist and Bajaj Electricals. The main motto of the company is to provide investors with maximum benefits on their value. They tend to have a huge portfolio of investment.
The company was previously known as Bajaj Auto and then it was renamed and became the parent company. The Bajaj Holdings & Investment Ltd. was established in 2007 as per the order of High Court. The Bajaj group of industries was established by Jamnalal Bajaj in the 1920s. The company witnessed new heights under the supervision of Rahul Bajaj.
Recently the promoters are being seen purchasing more Bajaj Holdings & Investment Ltd. shares hence, they have a big market capitalisation worth. Being a well-known Indian brand, people put a lot of faith in the company. Bajaj Holdings & Investment Ltd. Today have shown uptrend and have a good financial base.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
Products or Services offered by Bajaj Holdings
The major area that Bajaj Holdings products are provided is finance and auto sector. The company holds the most in Bajaj Auto, big two-wheeler and three-wheeler section is held by it. The Bajaj auto-rickshaw are gaining in popularity recently.
The company holds shares in Hercules Hoist which, as a company majorly deals in lifting and handling equipment. Bajaj Holdings again holds around 15% in Bajaj Electricals. This company has its own remarkable brand value. It manufactures lighting, electrical appliances, and more.
Bajaj Holdings Share Price – Conclusion
People look forward to making an investment in a safe investment company. An investment company is basically a company that investments in the securities of other companies. Bajaj Holdings & Investment is a company that has never ceased to amaze potential investors.
What we tried our best to do in this article is to provide you with well-researched data about the company. You are encouraged to build your own strategies to estimate the profit. However, you don’t need to search extensively on the web as everything is compiled in the article.
Most Read Articles