Bajaj Finance Share Price / Stock Price
One of the prime players in the finance industry is Bajaj Finance Ltd., which has a wide customer base. Bajaj Finance Share Price details are mentioned here, and this will draw a comparison basis of the past Bajaj Finance Stock Prices. The representation has been done in the form of price charts to make a well driven decision.
Why Invest in Bajaj Finance Shares?
Finance industry is on the profitable verge always, for the line of operations undertaken. They are one of the necessities an economy needs and its downfall is less likely a happening. Furthermore, there are many reasons why one must invest in Bajaj Finance Shares, and they are stated clearly below, in the form of bullet points.
- The well diversified business portfolio they maintains, leads to cash inflow from various segments as well, contributing to the factor of constant revenue.
- It is one of the large cap companies and other financial aspects such as that of revenue and sales are in positive end of the spectrum, which is a win situation for the investors.
- Growth has always been a part of the company and hence, the future prospects of the company seem to be high as well, earning great revenue for the company and the investors alike.
- As compared to its counterparts, this company manages a pretty low NPA, which is the best part of the company.
- The company’s price to earnings ratio of the company is as well in favour, if you create a comparison with its counterparts.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in Bajaj Finance Ltd. Stocks?
There are indeed a lot of hot stocks available in the market, and one needs to find to find a profitable deal. An option from the lot is the Bajaj Finance Stocks which has a history of returns. From the above section, if you perceive the stock to be profitable and wish to deal with it, check out the bullets.
We have drafted the further practical investment procedure below.
- The first requirement or step is of a demat account. You can avail for a demat account from a stock broker and, you can choose the one you have confidence upon or the one who has low charges structure. The authority SEBI, has fixed the demat account as a mandatory requirement.
- Trading account in connect with the demat account is the next requirement. Here is the piece of advice; a trading account is generally a co joint demat account and so, ensure you confirm the same with your stock broker.
- Both the accounts require KYC process you need to undergo. The broker will issue you a demat account and will send the credentials to you via your email address, by the end of the procedure. They are your log in gateway.
- The next step is to set up an online trading platform as provided by the stock broker. Choose one from all the options provided and use your credentials to log in.
- It is now time to explore the platform, as in the features and options provided. Start with the dashboard content and check out every option till the order placement option.
- Create a watchlist of your favourite stocks and also all the stock scrip of Bajaj Finance Ltd.
- Check out the real time price fluctuation and when you feel satisfied, place your order.
- To place your order, you must click on the scrip and then click on the buy option of order placement and then enter the share quantity you wish to purchase. Accordingly, your demat and bank accounts will be adjusted.
About Bajaj Finance Ltd.
Bajaj Finance Ltd. is a major player of finance industry, which is a part of the Bajaj Holdings and Investments limited. The present expansion of the company is taken towards 1409 locations, with new additions coming up every now and then.
The company’s founder is Jamnalal Bajaj and is a public establishment, which is presently headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
The prime focus of the company stays to lending, asset management, wealth management and also insurance. Apart from these financial services, it is also included in wind energy generation.
The financial services structure of the company Bajaj Finserv Limited has 3 arms. One of the 3 arms is Bajaj Finance Limited which has a sub category of Bajaj Housing Finance Limited. However, the other two arms of the company are Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited and Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited.
They are a diversified non bank company serving out the financing need of majority of clients. Bajaj Finance Ltd. managed to earn long-term issuer credit rating of ’BBB–‘ while the stable outlook is ‘A-3′ short-term issuer credit rating by S&P Global Ratings.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
|Bandhan Bank Share Price||ACC Share Price||BPCL Share Price|
|BOB Share Price||Bharti Infratel Share Price||Britannia Share Price|
|Berger Paints Share Price||Biocon Share Price||Cadila Healthcare Share Price|
|Bharti Airtel Share Price||Bosch Share Price||Cipla Share Price|
Products or Services offered by Bajaj Finance
The Bajaj Finance Ltd. Products line up is pretty well defined with the objective to serve all the sections of the society in a hassle free and quick manner. The list of Bajaj Finance Services goes by:
- Consumer Finance – The company is one of the top consumer financing company, where electronics, digital products, lifestyle products and personal loans are provided to the Indian consumer.
- SME Finance – The company has spread this domain across 40 cities. SME Business of the company has products such as Home loan, loan against property, gold loan, professional loans, and many other similar kind of financing.
- Commercial Lending – The product listing goes as Vendor financing, Large value lease rental discounting, loans against securities, Financial Institutions lending, light engineering finance, corporate finance and warehousing financing.
- Investment – The company has kept only two listed products under this domain and it is Fixed deposits and mutual funds.
Bajaj Finance Shares – Conclusion
The risk every invest takes, often drives the stock market. Risk in connected with a well driven approach where investment can yield great returns. Every fruitful return, in a sum result of strategical investment made by the investors. Also, such a well formulated decision will suppress risk to a fine degree ensuring inflow of funds.
Most Read Articles