"Live Data is not available for Indiabulls Housing because they are yet to be Listed in NSE or BSE or both."
Indiabulls Housing Share Price - Find performance of Indiabulls Housing Today Share Price
Indiabulls Housing Share Price will help you analyze todays & historical price of the Brand. It will include Indiabulls Housing Today Share Price, Charts description, Historical Performance, Financial Statements & more.
Indiabulls Housing Stock Price Details - Find Indiabulls Housing Live Share Price
Find Indiabulls Housing Live Share Price in NSE & BSE here. It includes Indiabulls Housing Stock Price Details like live share price, day's high & low, 6 month & 1 year return & more.
Is the price-earnings ratio for valuing a company that measures its current share price relative to its earnings per share.
The earnings per share ratio is a portion of company's net profit allocated for each outstanding share. It is calculated by deducting preferred stock divided from the net income of the company divided by the number of outstanding shares.
MCAP SALES is used to compared the company's current market price with its mcap sales value.
These are the acutal number of shares that are traded on delivery based, meaning transfered from one person to another during the day's trade.
Dividend Yield measures the quantum of cash dividends paid to shareholders in a financial year relative to the market value of the per share.
Indiabulls Housing Share Price / Stock Price
Indiabulls is one of the well -established companies ensuring you secured loans against assets. Here, we will share the detailed information on Indiabulls Housing Share Price. We collected the Indiabulls Housing Stock Price statistical data from different segments, and then incorporated that in our study.
Why Invest in Indiabulls Housing Shares?
Investors always feel at ease when it is about investing in reputed companies like Indiabulls. It is because they know that the return is fixed and the company is reliable. To help you with your investment we have drafted some good points about the company so that you can invest in Indiabulls Housing Shares.
- The company follows a transparent policy with an intention to benefit the shareholders, investors and stakeholders.
- The best is that the company visions to make the housing loan affordable to the customers with a hassle-free EMI option, which in turn will increase the customer base in future, that will yield more income for the company and also the investors.
- Till now the company has more than one million customers resorting to their home loan service, revealing their demand in the industry.
- Investors can rely fully on upon, as it is a member of the Nifty 50 Index.
- According to Forbes Global 2000, the company is ranked 13th biggest company in the category of consumer finance.
- The credit agency authorities rated the company as AAA.
- The past return to the share holders has been promising, which is a sneak peek into the future return trends of the company.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in Indiabulls Housing Stocks?
If you want to invest in Indiabulls Housing Stocks, then you need to follow the pointers that will show you how to invest in the company.
- First, you have to open the demat account. It will let you hold the shares you purchase. Thus having ownership of the shares you can store the shares digitally with no time limit.
- Next, you require to have the trading account along with the demat account. Note that the trading account is designed for placing the trades and the demat account is just for keeping the shares.
- As soon as you complete the account opening procedure the company will send you the login credentials details to the registered mail id.
- Now the broker will provide you many online trading platform alternatives, among all choose the one that suits your requirement. Make sure that you login to the platform using the demat account login details so that you can place the trading orders. The features of the trading platforms include real-time market evaluation, watchlist, and many more.
- Then prepare the watchlist and add the stocks that you are keen to have so that you can monitor them on a real-time basis. Now you also search for Indiabulls Housing stock scrips and add that to the market watchlist.
- You have to focus on the price of the stock in the watchlist and place the trading order the moment the price reaches the estimated level.
- Finally, you need to place the purchasing order of the number of shares you want to purchase. Subsequently, you will see that the same number of shares will be digitally credited to the demat account. Hence, you will get the ownership of the shares.
About Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd.
Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. was conceptualized in the year 2000 with a motive to offer security and comfort to every customer. Today, it is the second-biggest housing loan providing company.
The consumer-centric company works for the benefits of the consumers. That means, they work dedicatedly and always place customers at the top of the list. They make the joint effort in comprehending the requirement of the customers and then, devising the solution as per their needs.
Indeed, it is a matter of pride for the company because they were the first ones in the housing finance sector to introduce the e-home loan service. That means they offered a comprehensive online loan service that met the end-to-end needs of the customers.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
|Bandhan Bank Share Price||ACC Share Price||BPCL Share Price|
|BOB Share Price||Bharti Infratel Share Price||Britannia Share Price|
|Berger Paints Share Price||Biocon Share Price||Cadila Healthcare Share Price|
|Bharti Airtel Share Price||Bosch Share Price||Cipla Share Price|
Products or Services offered by Indiabulls Housing
You must consider that Indiabulls Housing products and Indiabulls Housing services cover different categories. Therefore, let us look at the key business categories:
Customers can apply for the home loan from Indiabulls online. The company offers instant approval of the home loan at a convenient rate.
Home loan balance transfer:
The company digitally transfers the balance of the home loan in no time.
MSSE loan and LAP:
Indiabulls let Customers live their dream by accomplishing their business goal. Customers can do so by applying for the MSSE loan. It is the mortgage loan against the property. Certainly, it’s secured and facilitates Customers to get the exact value of the commercial or residential property.
Home loans for NRI:
The Indiabulls is the best solution for NRI who needs a home loan to buy a property in India. They will not only leverage Customers with the loan but will also search the congenial property for Customers as well.
Home renovation loan:
Indiabulls also offer home loans to renovate their house.
Rural home loans:
Indiabulls also offer hassle free home loans to customers from rural areas. Customers don’t have to take any pain because the company will do everything right from documentation to calculation.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:
Indiabulls also made a name in offering Pradhan MantriAwasYojana Loans to the people belonging low- income group, middle income and economically weaker sections or EWS.
Indiabulls Housing Shares Price – Conclusion
In this article, we have included all the crucial points’ related to Indiabulls Housing Ltd. If you want to invest in the stock of the company based on thorough study, we prepared this article for you and, you are in the right place.
We have tried our best to incorporate all minute details through our explicit findings and discoveries, so that you can make the investment decision in a foolproof way. Besides that, you should also carry out your part of the research as well for concise planning.
Most Read Articles