"Live Data is not available for Dr Reddys because they are yet to be Listed in NSE or BSE or both."
Dr Reddys Share Price - Find performance of Dr Reddys Today Share PriceLast Updated Date - Feb 17, 2023
Dr Reddys Share Price will help you analyze todays & historical price of the Brand. It will include Dr Reddys Today Share Price, Charts description, Historical Performance, Financial Statements & more.
Dr Reddys Stock Price Details - Find Dr Reddys Live Share Price
Find Dr Reddys Live Share Price in NSE & BSE here. It includes Dr Reddys Stock Price Details like live share price, day's high & low, 6 month & 1 year return & more.
Is the price-earnings ratio for valuing a company that measures its current share price relative to its earnings per share.
The earnings per share ratio is a portion of company's net profit allocated for each outstanding share. It is calculated by deducting preferred stock divided from the net income of the company divided by the number of outstanding shares.
MCAP SALES is used to compared the company's current market price with its mcap sales value.
These are the acutal number of shares that are traded on delivery based, meaning transfered from one person to another during the day's trade.
Dividend Yield measures the quantum of cash dividends paid to shareholders in a financial year relative to the market value of the per share.
Dr Reddys Share Price / Stock Price
Dr Reddys Share Price is always on the higher side because of its premium quality products. This article will throw light upon Dr Reddys Stock Price, the reasons for investing in the shares of Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd. and brief overview of the company.
Why Invest in Dr Reddys Shares?
This is a common but imperative question that is asked by investors from different backgrounds. The company has proved its worth time and again and returned a good profit to the investors. Dr Reddys Shares have a good position in the share market and many investors buy them with positive hope.
The following reasons will explain why you should buy the shares of this pharmaceutical company:
- Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd. is a trusted brand of the nation that is a key reason for investors to bank upon it
- The share price of the company has been good and consistent for a long time
- It has expanded its profile immensely and introduced a wide range of products in the last few years
- Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd. has good credit ratings in the financial market that gives a solid reason for trusting it
- It has a strong position among the top pharmaceutical companies in the world
- The company has performed exceptionally well in the share market for the past half a decade
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd. Stocks?
An investor has to invest in shares for enjoying the profit they return. He can do it effortlessly from his home and keep a record of all the shares of a particular company that he has bought. However, there is another important that he should remember and it is investing wisely in reliable shares.
Buying wrong shares can cost him big time with a huge loss of capital as the share market is highly inconsistent.
The procedure for investing in Dr Reddys Stocks is explained below:
- For buying stocks of a company, a trader has to open a Demat account and he can open the account online or physically in its branch. A Demat account is very necessary for keeping a record of the stocks that are bought
- After opening a Demat account, he will have to open a trading account with that particular broker house. This account will help him initiate the trading process as it links the Demat account and the bank account
- The investor will receive his login ID and password on his registered email address after the accounts are created with the broker house.
- Then he will have to open one of the trading platforms operated by the broker house among the website, mobile app, and trading terminal. They are loaded with an array of advanced features like annual stock reports, stock recommendations, watchlist, real-time market updates, etc. The investor will have to use the login Id and password and log into the trading platform
- After entering the trading platform he should create a watchlist. He will have to add the shares in the watchlist by searching them with their scrip. For adding Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd. in the watchlist, he needs to search for the company from the huge list and then click on the ‘Add’ button for completing the action
- The investor should keep a strict check on the performance of the shares of the company daily. This will help him evaluate its current market position and he can invest accordingly
- Finally, he needs to invest in Dr Reddys shares when he finds it suitable, through the buy section of the trading platform. He must enter the name and number of shares purchase. Once the payment is complete, the shares of the company will appear on his Demat account
About Dr Reddys Laboratories Limited
Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd. is a multinational pharmaceutical company established in 1984. The company produces a large number of pharmaceuticals that are exported to different countries.
It is one of the most promising brands of the nation that has a huge amount of yearly turnover.
Founded by Anji Reddy, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd. is a big brand in the pharmaceutical industry. The company produces and markets a wide spectrum of products in the Indian as well as the global market. Currently, it has more than 190 medicines and 60 active pharmaceutical ingredients to its name.
Dr Reddys Laboratories Limited also produces diagnostic kits, critical care necessities, and biotechnology products. The company is headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, and headed by G. V Prasad and Satish Reddy at present.
It has marked its presence in the regulated markets of the US and other European countries that bring a huge amount of returns. Dr Reddys Laboratories has seven FDA API manufacturing plants in India that are ISO certified. It also has seven medication producing plants in India and the United Kingdom.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
Products or Services offered by Dr Reddys
Dr Reddys Products and services are top-notch and the first preference of a large number of medical practitioners for prescribing to their patients. The company has a strong foothold in the medical industry and keeps on formulating new products at short intervals. Its products and services list looks like:
The company manufactures over 190 variants of medicinal drugs for various ailments. Some of the popular names are Omez, Nise, Stamlo, Clamp, Razo, Ketorol, and so on.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd. produces high-quality APIs that are used for manufacturing different drugs.
Its Biosimilars include Cresp, Grafeel, Reditux, and peg-grafeel that are used for a large number of medical treatments.
OTC or over the counter products from Dr Reddys Laboratories are Nise Gel, Velocit, and Velocit Easy.
Dr Reddys Services include various therapies namely, Oncology, Diabetes, Dermatology, Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Pain Management, Dental, Urology, and Nephrology.
Dr Reddys Shares – Conclusion
This article has nicely laid all the important factors of Dr Reddys Share Price. Investors can learn about the company’s profile here along with the details on its wide range of products and services.
They can also find some solid reasons for investing in Dr Reddys Stock Price. However, it is necessary to move cautiously with investments in the stock market, and thus, opting for a watchlist is highly recommended.
Most Read Articles