Best High Priced Stocks to Buy in India – List of Top 10 Most Expensive Shares of 2022Last Updated Date: May 20, 2022
Check out the list of Best High Priced Shares in India here. In the stock market, the prices of the stocks are changing every moment. While some of the stocks are rising in price, others are dipping.
This is how the stock market work. Many stocks are highly priced in the market, and in this article, we will discuss those Most Expensive Shares in India.
These High Priced Shares to Buy need to be evaluated so that you can choose the stock wisely for your portfolio.
Know about High Priced Stocks in India
High Price Stocks in India refer to stocks that are quite expensive. The per-share price of these stocks is very high, say Rs.10000 and above.
Thus, buying these high-priced stocks is quite tough for retail investors. However, there are perks of investing in these high-priced stocks as they provide constant returns.
These stocks are mainly of the companies with a good reputation in the market, have brand value, and experience of years. All of these account for steady growth in your investments in these stocks.
The Most Expensive Stocks in India also offer investors good dividends and other benefits.
Top 10 High Priced Stocks to Buy Today
Check out the High Priced Share Price & Ranking of Best High Priced Shares to buy Today or Tomorrow or for Long Term –
As per our findings, the Best High Priced Shares in India are MRF, one of the most popular brands for the tire for your car or any other vehicle.
Then there are Page Industries, which also has a Share Price above 10000 like other expensive stocks on the list. Then there is Honeywell Automation.
These three are the top stocks with the highest prices. Apart from these, there are others on the list, as you can check above in the table given.
We have also included 5 stocks that couldn’t be in the top ten but are equally important and worth investing in.
We have shortlisted these stocks based on last traded price, market capitalization, change in the stock price over a year, and others.
To Buy High Priced Stocks – Open Free Demat Account Now!
MRF – Most Expensive Stocks in India
Our first pick for the Most Expensive Stocks is MRF Limited. This is a type producing company based in India only. It manufactures, sells, and distributes different types of tyres across the country and abroad.
Apart from the tyres, the company produces other rubber products like flaps, tubes, conveyor belts, tread rubber, and similar products. MRF also produces paints, pretreads, toys, and other products.
The company started back in the 1940s as a rubber balloon factory with just funding of Rs. 14000. Now the market capitalization of MRF is around Rs. 27556.13 crores.
It has a huge network in the overseas market as well. MRF tyres are exported to most countries across the globe.
Why invest in MRF stocks?
MRF being the Best High Price Stocks in India, has immense investment opportunities, and you can invest in it because of these reasons –
- MRF is such an expensive stock, but still, its revenue is growing. This indicates the company’s growth potential, which is a rare sight for expensive stocks and established companies.
- There is a very nominal amount of debt in the company’s financial structure, which is another plus for the shareholders.
- The book value per share of the company has also been improving for the past two years.
- There is zero promoters pledge in the company
- The company’s cash flow statement has been improving for the past two years, which has been improving for the past two years, mainly for the core operations.
Check out Best Stocks to Buy from Other Sectors & Industries
|Best Equipment Stocks to Buy||Best Jewellery Stocks to Buy|
|Top Fertilizer Stocks to Buy||Top Healthcare Stocks to Buy|
|Best Glass Stocks to Buy||Best Leather Stocks to Buy|
Page Industries – Best High Price Stocks to Buy
Page Industries is our pick for the second Best High Price Stocks to Buy.
This is a company located in Bangalore city. It is the exclusive or main licensee of the global brand JOCKEY International Inc. (USA) in India and Southeast Asia, such as Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and UAE.
It manufactures and distributes innerwear and leisurewear of JOCKEY in India and other countries for both men and women.
Why invest in Page Industries’ stocks?
Page Industries have High Priced Shares in India. However, there are multiple reasons for investing in this high priced stocks as well –
- Firstly, the company’s brand value and brand popularity of JOCKEY help the company grow significantly over time. You can still reap good returns by investing in this company.
- There is no debt in its financial structure which is a great plus for the investors in the company
- The revenue of the company has been increasing every quarter for the past two quarters
- There is a Zero Promoters pledge in the company
- Another sign of the growth of the company and its potential is the increased shareholding of the FIIs and FPIs in the company
- Along with the revenue, the profits of the company have also been increasing for the past two quarters
- The book value per share has increased as well
- Page Industries is prudent enough to generate enough cash flow from the core activities.
Honeywell Automation – Best High Price Shares to Buy
Honeywell Automation is the third pick out of the Top 10 Most Expensive Stocks to Buy. HAIL is one of the country’s prime players in the integrated automation and software solutions market.
It is engaged in providing better products to improve the safety, security, and comfort of the business premises and homes.
The range of products offered by this company is huge, including oil and gas, power generation, chemicals, petrochemicals, mining, minerals, metals, refining, pulp, and many more.
The company also has businesses related to CCTV systems for security and safety purposes and other such products and services.
Why invest in Honeywell Automation’s stocks?
The primary reasons for choosing this stock out of the Most Expensive Shares List can be the following –
- There is no debt in the financial structure, and fundamental analysis of the company
- HAIL has Zero promoters pledge
- The book value per share of the company has been improving for the past two years.
- For the past 3 quarters, the revenue of the firm has been increasing, which is a great sign of growth and future potential
- The FIIs and FPIs are increasing their shareholding in the company, which signifies the potential of the firm again
- The TTM PE of 97.36 of the firm is above the sector PE of 79.44. This suggests that the company has an edge over the market.
Shree Cement – Top High Priced Shares in India
Shree Cement is one of the top companies in the country and ranks fourth in India’s Top High Priced Shares list.
It is amongst the top three cement companies in the country, and it is within the top fifty companies by market capitalization.
It was started in 1979, and at present, it has a production capacity of 47.4 million tonnes per annum of cement. Then the company is also involved in the power generation, and in a year, it can generate 752 megawatts of power.
Why invest in Shree Cement’s stocks?
The reasons which you can consider investing in these High Priced Shares for Trading are –
- The RoCE of the company has been improving. This suggests that the company management uses the capital efficiently to generate profits.
- Along with that, the ROE has been improving as well for the past two years
- The financial structure of the company has a very nominal amount of debt in it
- TTM EPS has been growing over the years as well
- The company has been efficiently generating cash flows from the core business activities
- For the past two years, the book value per share has been improving as well
- There is Zero promoters pledge in the company
- Even the management has been using the company’s assets to generate profit, as you can understand from the improving ROA.
3M India – Best Most Expensive Shares
3M is the fifth Best Most Expensive Shares as per our rankings. It is a company that is engaged in different scientific production.
3M produces products that aid in healthcare, highway safety, adhesives, and others. It is a market leader in its sector. Moreover, it is also involved in energy businesses, transportation, construction, and others.
Why invest in 3M India’s stocks?
The main reasons for investing in this Top Most Expensive Stocks in India – 3M India can be the following –
- According to the technical analysts, the stock has a bullish reversal which is why it is the perfect time to invest.
- There is no debt in the financial structure of the company
- The FIIs and FPIs are increasing their shareholding in the company, which also depicts the potential of the company
- The profits have been increasing for the past two years, so is the book value per share
- There is Zero promoters pledge in the company
- The Net cash flow of the company has been improving for the past two years as well
- 3M India Stock predictions say that the stock prices will rise in the next few months.
Abbott India – Top 10 High Priced Stocks
Abbott India is a company engaged in developing and manufacturing healthcare products and markets the same. It is our 6th pick out of the Top 10 High Priced Stocks.
Abbott India manufactures products related to animal health, anti-infective, hematology, clinical chemistry, nutrition, and each medical science and healthcare department.
The company came into existence in 1910, making it a century-old company.
With its plethora of experience, the company has changed the healthcare in India, but it is one of the best stocks to invest in, though a bit expensive.
Why invest in Abbott India’s stocks?
The most important factors for investing in this stock out of the High Price Shares List in India are as given –
- Both ROE and ROA have been improving for the past two years. It depicts that the management of Abbott India has been efficiently managing the shareholders’ funds and the assets to generate more profits.
- The revenue of the company has been increasing for the consecutive four quarters, which signifies growth and great returns for the shareholders
- The profit has been increasing along with the profit margin, which signifies the growth and potential of the company
- The company has churned out cash flows from the core business activities.
- There is no debt in the financial structure of the company, and zero promoters pledge
- The book value per share of the firm has been improving too
Nestle – High Price Stocks to Buy Today
According to our rankings, the seventh High Price Stocks to Buy Today is Nestle. It is one of the most popular foods and beverage brands in the country and across the globe.
Nestle is the world’s leader in the food business. It manufactures and markets products related to nutrition, wellness, and health-related food and beverages.
Nestle was started in 1866, and at present, it has a plethora of products that includes some of the most commonly used products in every home like Nescafe coffee, Maggi, kit Kat, and others.
Why invest in Nestle India’s stocks?
The primary reasons for investing in this Best High Priced Stocks to Buy are –
- It is one of the world’s leading food business
- There is low debt in the financial structure of the company
- The company has zero promoters pledge
- Annual net profits have been improving for the last two years
- Book value per share has also been improving for the past two years
- The FIIs and FPIs have been increasing their shareholding in the company, which signifies growth potential.
- Nestle Share Forecast suggests that it has a very good future scope.
Bajaj Finserv – Top Most Expensive Stocks in India
Bajaj finserv is a renowned name in the financial sector of the country. When it comes to slam personal loans, Bajaj Finserv is one of the top choices of most people across the country.
This financial service provider is our 8th Top Most Expensive Stocks to Buy. The company offers loans, life insurance, general insurance, and finances for consumer finance, and others.
One of the less known facts about Bajaj Finserv is that this company is also engaged in wind-energy generation.
Why invest in Bajaj finserv Stocks?
The reasons for tracking Best Most Expensive Stocks to Buy Right Now – Bajaj Finserv and investing in it would be –
- The company’s financials have been strong, and you can analyze the same by its high Piotroski score.
- The annual net and quarterly profits are increasing along with the profit margin. This is a sign of growth and prospects.
- The net cash flow which the company generates has also been improving. Moreover, the cash flow increases from the core business activities, which is the best part for the shareholders.
- The company has a strong balance sheet which attracts all types of Investors.
Bosch – Top High Priced Shares in India
Bosch Ltd. is our ninth pick out of Top High Priced Shares. This Best High Priced Shares to Buy Today in India has primarily manufactured auto components.
It is also one of the largest auto component producers in the country. This company’s main products are fuel injection systems for diesel and gasoline automobiles.
Then there are car’s multimedia systems, motors, starters, electrical products for the automobiles, and many other parts and technologies.
Apart from automobile parts, the company also manufactures other electrical products like music systems, refrigerators, air conditioners, and others.
Why invest in Bosch?
If you are looking for factors that make Bosch stocks perfect for your portfolio, then here are some –
- The company has kept no debt in its financial structure. This is a great plus for the shareholders as in case of winding up, the company has not to pay off its debts first.
- The TTM EPS of the firm has been growing
- Book value per share has been improving
- There is revenue which been increasing for the past quarters consecutively
- Finally, there is no Zero promoters pledge at Bosch.
P&G Hygiene – Top 10 Most Expensive Shares to buy
Procter &Gamble Hygiene & Health Care Ltd. is India’s rapidly growing, fast-moving consumer goods company.
It has a presence worldwide and owns many renowned brands like Olay, Barun, Lactose, Oral-B, Duracell, Gillette, and others.
This is our 10th out of the Top 10 Most Expensive Shares to buy. P&G Hygiene sells multiple products ranging from shampoos to napkins to OTC medicines and other products.
Why invest in P&G Hygiene Stocks?
The reasons for investing in this Most Expensive Stock to Buy are –
- As per technical research, the stock will have a bullish reversal. Thus, it is the right time to buy the stock as the price will go up probably.
- There is no debt in the financial structure
- The revenue of the firm has been increasing for the consecutive three quarters
- The company has been generating cash flows from its core business activities for the past two years constantly, and it’s improving
- There is Zero promoters pledge in the company
- The net profits of the company have been increasing as well
- FII and FPIs are increasing their shareholding in the company as well.
- According to P&G Hygiene Stock Prediction, it is expected to provide decent returns.
The Yamuna Syndicate – High Price Stocks List
In our High Price Stocks List, we have The Yamuna Syndicate as one of the highly-priced stocks worth buying.
It is a company engaged in trading and marketing industrial lubes, tractors, batteries, electrical products, fertilizers, sugar and automotive, and similar products.
It is also running petrol pumps across the country. The company has a huge history and experience; it was started in Yamuna Nagar in 1954.
Some of the prime reasons for investing in this stock could be its debt-free financial structure. Then the growing net profit is another factor to consider as it can help your investment grow.
There is a Zero promoter pledge as well. The company’s net profit has been increasing, and that is not all, the profit margin has been improving as well.
Bombay Oxygen Investments Limited – High Price Stocks in India
As per our rankings, the twelfth High Price Stocks in India is Bombay Oxygen Investments Limited. It was established in 1960. The company produces and markets industrial gasses.
It has multiple plants for gas production located across different p0arts of the country, such as Nagpur, Pune, Kalwe, and others in Maharashtra.
You can consider this stock for investment because its annual EPs show strong growth potential. Then the cash flow that the company has been generating is mainly from the core business activities.
There is no debt in its financial structure and Zero Promoter pledge.
Bharat Rasayan – Most Expensive Shares to Buy
According to its per-share price, Bharat Rasayan is the 13th Most Expensive Shares to Buy. This company produces technical-grade pesticides, intermediaries, and pesticide formulations.
It produces pesticides like D Ethyl Ester, Fenevalrate Technical, Isoproturon, etc. You can invest in this stock as there is a high chance of a bullish stock price reversal.
The company’s annual net profits have been increasing, there is a Zero promoter pledge, and even the EPS has been growing every quarter.
Kama Holdings – Best High Priced Stocks to Buy in India
Kama Holdings is the 14th Best High Price Stocks to Buy in India. There are multiple businesses. However, chemical-based industrial intermediates production is the primary business of Kama Holdings.
Investing in this stock could be its increasing revenue over the past four quarters, improving book value per share, annual net profits, EPS, and TTM EPS.
The company’s cash flow has been rising due to core business activities, which is a great sign of the growth and potential of the company.
Then the FIIs and FPIs take an interest in the business and invest more in the company’s shares. The profit margin has also been improving, which is one of the crucial factors.
Polson – Best Most Expensive Stocks to Buy Today in India
Polson is our 15th and final pick for Best Most Expensive Stocks to Buy Today in India. This company is into manufacturing and marketing vegetable tannin materials.
It also manufactures leather chemicals for the leather industry and exports the products. In 1990, this company came into existence with its headquarters in Mumbai.
You can consider this stock because Polson has low debt in its financial structure, Zero promoter pledge.
The book value per share has been increasing as well, which is a sign of growth, and finally, the net cash flow has been increasing, which is also a sign of potential.
How to identify a good High Price Stock for Trading?
If you are looking for High Price Stocks to Buy, you can consider the High Priced Shares List that we have out above. The list above has the highly-priced stocks which are worth buying.
Apart from these, you can choose the best high priced stocks for yourself by following the below steps –
- Firstly, you need to analyze the stock’s last traded price. You can shortlist the shares whose current market price is high. Then you need to analyze those companies which you chose.
- For analyzing the companies, you need to evaluate the financials and compare. If a stock is highly-priced, it may be overvalued as well. In that case, you need to find its intrinsic value to check whether the stock is overvalued, undervalued, or at par.
- After completing the fundamental analysis, you can also check the technical analysis charts for better prediction in the short term.
- Then compare the stocks you have shortlisted based on the fundamental analysis and other factors and choose the one that suits your portfolio the best.
Fundamental Analysis Metrics to Identify good High Priced Shares
Often highly priced stocks are the ones that have already reached the peak of growth.
Thus, while choosing the Most Expensive Stocks in India, you need to check the following to evaluate whether the Most Expensive Stocks you are buying are worth your money and time or not –
- Revenue: The most crucial metric that you need to check is the company’s revenue. Revenue from these highly-priced stocks will be high. However, it would help evaluate whether the revenue is increasing or not. If yes, then there is growth potential. Otherwise, the company has reached its peak of growth.
- Net Profit: The next metric that you need to check is the net profit of the company. You need to check whether the company is generating profit or not. If yes, the margin of profit. The profit margin, if increasing, indicates growth potential.
- Cash Flows: You also need to evaluate the company’s cash flows. A company with most of its cash flow from its core business activities suggests better prospects.
Financial Ratios to identify Most Expensive Stocks for Investment
The financial rations which you can check for choosing the Most Expensive Stocks for Investment are –
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): This is the common financial ratio for evaluating any stock; however, in the case of high-priced stock, it is very crucial. This ratio will help you understand how much return to expect from your investment in the stock.
- Price to Earnings Ratio (P/E Ratio): The second crucial ratio is the P/E ratio, which helps to understand whether the stock is overvalued or undervalued. You need to check the P/E ratio of the stock to find out whether it is a good buy or not.
- Return on Equity: As a shareholder, you would want the company to generate profit on the shareholder’s capital. You can find out the efficiency of the company’s management in churning out profit out of shareholders’ equity by calculating the ROE.
Why invest in High Price Stock?
The basic reasons for investing in the High Price Stocks in India can be –
- The brand value of the high-priced stocks is usually high. This helps them smoothly pass rough stock markets/ volatile markets. This, in turn, helps your returns to grow gradually even during turbulent markets.
- The high-priced stocks can be great for long-term investment purposes.
- The risk involved in the stock investment is less for these high-priced stocks.
Cons of High Price Stocks Trading
The drawbacks or shortcomings of investing in the Most Expensive Shares in India Today are –
- Retail investors often found investing in these high-priced stocks very expensive.
- Hardly any brokers offer to buy these stocks in parts
- The return generation may be slow and stagnant
High Priced Shares in India – Conclusion
If you want to invest for the long term and want a gradual rise in your wealth without taking much risk, then High Priced Shares in India can be one of your best bets.
You can invest in these stocks and wait to see the investment grow.
To Buy High Priced Stocks – Open Free Demat Account Now!