Coal India Share Price / Stock Price
Coal India is the largest coal-producing company in the world that operates in eight different provincial states in our country. The article will give insights about the Coal India Stock Price, like its financials, the benefits that an investor will enjoy, and also various details which influence the Coal India Share Price.
Why Invest in Coal India Shares?
Coal India has been one of the top choices for all types of investors and here are the reasons for which the investors and traders get attracted to Coal India Shares –
- Let us start with the EPS which has been constantly high but, dipped in the year 2018 but again recovered in 2019. This shows, the company has been earning high-profit margins, and thus, the earnings per share is also high and even if some years are dull, they put all their expertise and strength to bring back the higher profit margins.
- If you are an investor who looks for regular income from his investment then you would be really happy to invest in the shares of Coal India. This company has been paying a high dividend if you check its five years financials. The dividend is higher than many business conglomerates in the country.
- The firm’s current ratio has always been positive. A positive current ratio suggest that the firm has all the capacity to pay its short-term debts and in Coal India, the ratio has always been higher which is beneficial to the investors.
- The profit margin of the firm has been great over the years, though there are ups and downs which is normal in every business it has maintained a great average.
- While the financials of the company has been benefiting to the investors, the brand value that thefirm holds is also a huge plus for the investors. The company is there for decades and running successfully catering to various industries and sectors.
- The firm is one of the top corporate employers as well.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
|UPL Share Price||Zee Entertainment Share Price||Bharti Airtel Share Price|
|Vedanta Share Price||SBI Share Price||Dmart Share Price|
|Vodafone Idea Share Price||TCS Share Price||HCL Share Price|
|Wipro Share Price||Tata Steel Share Price||GAIL Share Price|
How to Invest in Coal India Stocks?
For investing in Coal India Stocks, you need to have –
- A Demat and trading account. You can open the Trading and Demat account with any brokerage house of your choice. However, before choosing one, you need to understand the brokerage plans and schemes they are offering and whether that suits your budget or not.
- For opening account, you have to fill the Demat application form with the brokerage house and then submit the same with documents that are asked by them.
- Once the account is opened, you will receive the login credentials from the firm in your registered email id.
- The next step is to download and set-up the trading platforms. Your brokerage house provides different mediums for trading like trading terminal, mobile application, and other trading platforms. You can choose any one or all of them and use it as per your convenience.
- For downloading the trading terminal, you need to visit the trading terminal page on the broker’s website. Once the terminal software in on your desktop, you need to run the installer. After installation, you can set it up and use it.
- For the mobile application, you need to download it from the Google Playstore or App Store as per your phone’s specifications and OS.
- Now, You have to add the Coal India stock to the market watch-list of the trading platforms.
- The next and most important step is to analyze the stock price and other factors before you invest the money in the stocks.
- Once you have decided on the entry and exit points (prices), you can place a buy order on the trading platform. There are options for the same that you will find once you see the platform.
About Coal India Ltd.
Coal India Ltd. was incorporated in the year 1975 and since then, it is servicing the country with its huge coal production and other related products and services.
This is a state-owned coal mining company that produces the highest amount of coal in a year and thus, it is regarded as the largest coal mining company in the world.
It has seven subsidiaries that are completely owned by the company and these produce coal or mines, and there is another company which is for planning and consultancy. These eight companies are spread over in eight different states.
The firm apart from coal production had built hospitals, organize workshops and many other things. It also provides training through its 27 training institutes and also 76 centers for vocational training. It also runs India’s largest training institute that is the Indian Institute of Coal Management.
This has various management programs and also state-of-art infrastructure. Coal India has been producing around 606.89 million tonnes of coal as per the data of last year and the number has been increased over the years drastically with new ideas, technology, and machinery.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
|ITC Share Price||HDFC Bank Share Price||SBI Life Share Price|
|L&T Share Price||HUL Share Price||Tata Motors Share Price|
|Infosys Share Price||Axis Bank Share Price||Tech Mahindra Share Price|
|Reliance Share Price||ONGC Share Price||PNB Share Price|
Products or Services offered by Coal India
Coal India produces various types of coal and here is a list of Coal India Products and Coal India Services.
- Coking Coal which turns into coke when burned in the absence of air. It has coking elements, used for the manufacturing of hard coke and the primary use of this product is in the metallurgical industries.
- Semi-coking Coal is used for steel making, manufacturing of merchant coke, and others. It does not have as strong elements of coke as the Coking Coal has.
- Non-Coking Coal is primarily used for power generation. It is used as the thermal grade coal. It is also used in other industries like cement, ceramic, paper, glass, brick, and other products.
- Washed and Beneficiated Coal is another product that is used in the manufacturing of the hard coal which is then used for making steel. It can be also used for power generation and other industries.
- CIL Coke is a smokeless coke which is made keeping in mind the environmental problems. This coal doesn’t harm the environment and is produced by low-temperature carbonization.
There are other products and services also which Coal India offers being the largest firm in this industry around the world.
Coal India Share – Conclusion
Coal India is a good and especially a safe bet in the stock market and thus, if you want to invest for long-term you can always keep your eyes on Coal India Stock Price.
Here we have tried our best to gather as much information as possible about Coal India Share Price. We hope you found this article useful.
Most Read Articles