HCL Share Price - Find performance of HCL Today Share PriceLast Updated Date - Feb 17, 2023
HCL Share Price will help you analyze todays & historical price of the Brand. It will include HCL Today Share Price, Charts description, Historical Performance, Financial Statements & more.
HCL Stock Price Details - Find HCL Live Share Price
Find HCL Live Share Price in NSE & BSE here. It includes HCL Stock Price Details like live share price, day's high & low, 6 month & 1 year return & more.
Is the price-earnings ratio for valuing a company that measures its current share price relative to its earnings per share.
The earnings per share ratio is a portion of company's net profit allocated for each outstanding share. It is calculated by deducting preferred stock divided from the net income of the company divided by the number of outstanding shares.
MCAP SALES is used to compared the company's current market price with its mcap sales value.
These are the acutal number of shares that are traded on delivery based, meaning transfered from one person to another during the day's trade.
Dividend Yield measures the quantum of cash dividends paid to shareholders in a financial year relative to the market value of the per share.
HCL Share Price / Stock Price
Locate the HCL Share Price, for formulated investment decision making criteria. The write up contains all the data regarding HCL Stock Price, for easy analysis. Historical data and information is provided, well portrayed through price charts, which makes comparison and analysis an easy to do process.
Why Invest in HCL Shares?
Valuable brand HCL Technologies Ltd., which has emerged among the top market players in the information technology industry, is an assurance up to an extent. Investors need a lot of further assurances in order to invest in HCL Shares, which would then yield them significant returns. Some of the reasons are portrayed below:
- The return reports of the company in connection with the margin and revenue fronts has been a great which is actually above par the basic expectancy.
- Future growth of the company is as well bright as the company has adopted 3 modes of business, given the strong hold of technology they have.
- The company has a lot of long term contracts if a comparison is made from its industry peers and this is a significant aspect to take into concern.
- Outsourcing and R&D business of the company has been strong and barely moved by whatsoever circumstances.
- Great products structure, efficient management and high profit margins bare the company from any kind of negative impact, diminishing the possibilities which may slow down the company.
- Their future plan to continue and expand their business is great, which makes the company a great deal an investor can go for.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in HCL Technologies Stocks?
Now that you are well read about the reason why you must invest in HCL Technologies Ltd. Stocks, we also cater the further process information. When you take the practical step of investing in the shares, we got your back as well. First time investors can take the help of this section and seamlessly place their purchase orders.
Discover the steps to successful investment here:
- Let us start with the first step, which is to get a demat account. You must get a demat account as it is deemed mandatory by SEBI as, it has the function of storing the shares and other similar securities in electronic form. You can get a demat account from any stock broker you like.
- Trading account is the next item of the to-do list, which is generally provided by most of the stock brokers as complimentary with demat account. However, if you broker has other plans unlike the majority, you must avail for it separately and also pay a separate fee for it.
- When you successfully get both the accounts you will receive your log in id and password via your email address.
- You then can easily check out for the online trading platforms which the company provides and choose one you wish to use for trading. Then, set it up using your credentials from before and explore the platform.
- When you log in successfully, you will be able to view all the items of the platforms. Learn how each one of them works in order to use the same at the right time.
- You must now create your personalized watchlist consisting of all the shares you like. Search for the HCL Technologies Ltd. shares as well and then add them to the list to monitor the price on real time basis.
- When the price hits the numbers you want, place the buy order by clicking on the stock scrip and then clicking on the buy order.
- If asked, enter the number of stock you wish to buy and then execute the order. This will then lead to credit of demat account and debit of bank account.
About HCL Technologies Ltd.
HCL Technologies Ltd. belongs to the service domain of information technology services and consulting. It came into the play in the year 1991 and has its headquarters in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
It was prior set up to be the research and division arm of HCL however; the company got a separate stature after HCL entered the software business.
The expansion of the company has been remarkable as the company presently has offices in 44 countries. The R&D network of the company is strong as well with the establishment of innovation labs and delivery centers. They have a high employee number and even higher customer base.
They have cultivated an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through the Mode 1-2-3 strategy, which revolves around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others.
These offerings have a foundation of four decades of innovation. They adopt a world renowned philosophy and maintain the ethics of invention alongside risk taking, to maintain great customer relationships.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
Products or Services offered by HCL
The company has well defined HCL Products and HCL Services list to help the entrepreneurs take their business forward with present digital era.
They have 1-2-3 mode strategy wherein mode 1 is contains application services (Application development, maintenance, SAP,Microsoft, oracle, other), infrastructure (data centre services, workplace services, network services UCC, other), Engineering (Embedded, software, digital and others) and digital process operation.
The second mode contains the list of digital and analytics, cloud native services, cyber security and GRC, IOT works and enterprise studio. The last mode has the list of services relating to HDL software, DRYiCE and Actian. These are well structured by the company and rendered in high quality. This is a great line up on products and services they have.
HCL Shares – Conclusion
Ending the article on the positive note, we hope you have all the reasons why you must invest in the HCL Technologies Ltd. stock. The follow up investment process is as well laid down for our readers, catering for the need in the overall case scenario. The information on the company will let you know your investment in a better way altogether.
Most Read Articles