"Live Data is not available for GAIL because they are yet to be Listed in NSE or BSE or both."
GAIL Share Price - Find performance of GAIL Today Share PriceLast Updated Date - May 18, 2022
GAIL Share Price will help you analyze todays & historical price of the Brand. It will include GAIL Today Share Price, Charts description, Historical Performance, Financial Statements & more.
GAIL Stock Price Details - Find GAIL Live Share Price
Find GAIL Live Share Price in NSE & BSE here. It includes GAIL Stock Price Details like live share price, day's high & low, 6 month & 1 year return & more.
Is the price-earnings ratio for valuing a company that measures its current share price relative to its earnings per share.
The earnings per share ratio is a portion of company's net profit allocated for each outstanding share. It is calculated by deducting preferred stock divided from the net income of the company divided by the number of outstanding shares.
MCAP SALES is used to compared the company's current market price with its mcap sales value.
These are the acutal number of shares that are traded on delivery based, meaning transfered from one person to another during the day's trade.
Dividend Yield measures the quantum of cash dividends paid to shareholders in a financial year relative to the market value of the per share.
GAIL Share Price / Stock Price
Gas Authority of India Ltd., shortly known as GAIL (India) Ltd., is a natural gas processing and distributing company. GAIL Share Price has been quite overwhelming in the market that has made it a reliable investment option. This article will focus on GAIL Stock Price and bring forth all the necessary details for the investors.
Why Invest in GAIL Shares?
As a government undertaken company, GAIL Shares have managed to pull off pretty well in the stock market. It has given some undeniable reasons to the investors for buying its shares. The company’s influential performance across nations has made experts recommend it as a good stock option for earning profits.
Below are the reasons that explain why share market experts bid on GAIL (India) Ltd. shares:
- The natural gas ecosystem is pumping up at a rapid pace which is expected to boost up the business of GAIL many fold times
- The company has been maintaining a steady graph for the past 5 years and has performed well in the last quarter
- In the coming years, GAIL (India) Ltd. is gearing up for ramping up its transmission volume which will increase its revenues to a major extent
- The government of India has increased its investment in the natural gas sector which will buy some great news for the investors in the coming days
- GAIL has some prospective projects lined up that includes the Kochi-Mangalore gas pipeline and their completion will expand its business robustly
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in GAIL (India) Ltd. Stocks?
The process for investing in GAIL Stocks is simple as the internet has eradicated the complications and brought in simplifications. An investor can carry out the investment process sitting at his home and without much hassle.
However, he should be very careful while choosing the company he wants to invest in as a wrong decision can make him suffer a huge loss.
The step by step procedure for investing in the shares of GAIL India Ltd. is given below:
- The foremost step for investing in the share market is opening a Demat account. This can be done with the help of any broker house in the country. A Demat account is considered very important for share trading as it holds the records of the shares bought and sold by the investor
- Next requirement is trading account that acts in pairs with a Demat account and connects to client’s bank account. Without this account, an investor cannot place his trading orders
- After the Demat and trading accounts are created, the broker house will provide the investor with his unique account login ID and password.
- All the broker houses offer more than one trading platforms and these platforms help in trading from one’s computer or smartphone. Some of the prominent features are live market updates, stock recommendations, weekly reports, monthly reports, watchlist, etc.
- For logging into the trading platform, the investor has to enter his login ID and password on the login page. This will allow him entry to the portal from where he can start trading in shares
- The investor needs to create a watchlist after entering the trading platform and then add all the companies he wants to invest in. For investing in GAIL (India) Limited shares, he will have to search it using its scrip and then add to the watchlist. This watchlist is meant for monitoring the current performance of the shares in the market
- When he finds the company is performing well in the market, he should buy its shares. Enter the purchase section of his account select the company’s name and the number of shares he wants to purchase and the shares will be added to his Demat account
About GAIL (India) Limited
Established in 1984, GAIL (India) Ltd. is the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas managed company with headquarters in New Delhi. It is the largest company that deals in natural gas, liquid hydrocarbons, LPG transmission, petrochemicals, distribution of city gas, production of electricity, and GAILTEL.
At present, the company is headed by Mr. Manoj Jain. GAIL has subsidiaries in Singapore and the USA and representative offices in Egypt. It is an equity partner in Fayum Gas Company and National Gas Company in Egypt. The company has partnered with China Gas to form GAIL China Gas Global Energy Holdings Limited.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
Products or Services offered by GAIL
GAIL Products and services are recognized across the entire nation and in many parts of the world. It has offered excellent services and remarkable products that have helped it hold its position in the world market.
The GAIL Services and products are as follows:
Natural gas comes in four forms namely, LNG, RLNG, CNG, and PNG. GAIL has been building a strong network of pipelines across the nation for transmitting the different forms of natural gas.
GAIL produces LPG, propane, methane, naptha, and by-products of the polymer plants.
Production and distribution of LPG
The company is one of the biggest producers of LPG in India with 90% of it being used for domestic purpose
GAIL has set up a huge gas-based petrochemical plant in North India.
Distribution of Gas in cities
GAIL has a major contribution in setting up pipelines for distributing PNG and CNG in different parts of the nation.
GAIL Shares – Conclusion
This article has helped in concluding that GAIL Share Price can be considered by investors looking for favorable options.
The company is expanding its portfolio aggressively which is making the GAIL Stock Price rises with every passing day. It has many projects lined up that indicate good profits are waiting for the investors soon.
Most Read Articles