ICICI Bank Share Price / Stock Price
ICICI Bank Ltd. is a reputed banking company, which delivers world class banking and financial product services. Objective for this piece of write up is to convey the ICICI Bank Share Price. Historical data in relation with ICICI Bank Stock Price is presented here, through easy to understand price charts, conveying data on price comparison and returns measures.
Why Invest in ICICI Bank Shares?
Prices of companies listed in various stock exchanges are subject to change based on various elements. A brief study of the financial and other related aspects implemented by an investor is a great strategical approach to investment. Here is our contribution of certain, worth considering facets of ICICI Bank Ltd. Shares.
- The reported profits of the bank are shining bright, revealing how the bank is performing well. Also, for the year it incurred loss, the following year’s income statements show improving trends. The profits however, have been stagnant since the year 2001.
- Bank’s line of business, the retail segments has been on constant demand which is a pro for the organization. Also, the capital market related subsidiaries are still going strong, with great performance.
- The bank has managed to keep up a healthy growing pace for the investment portfolio as well.
- Investors have been making fair amount of returns bring invested in the bank from a long time and the future prospects look out as of the same stature.
- Also, the bank is making a shift to make amendments with any negative stats, by provision of low risk loans, healthy mobilisation of CASA deposits etc.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in ICICI Bank Ltd. Stocks?
If you do not know already how to invest in ICICI Bank Stocks or any other company stocks already, we got your back as well. We have drafted the step on step guide for you, in order to make your investment journey profitable as well as seamless. Consider the stats to determine the decision of investment and then follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, you must open a demat account, as also set to be compulsory by the SEBI, the issuing authority. This account lets you hold your securities belongings in a safe and secure way digitally. This is the present trend and follow up of stock market investment. You need to consult a stock broker in this respect.
- You also need to check for the trading account which is facilitated by the broker, and if not, you need to separately opt for it if you want to trade in shares.
- This step is where you will be provided with the log in credentials for your demat account. You must keep the same secured and must not share it.
- Scan through your broker’s facilitated online trading platforms and choose one you feel comfortable with. Reach out for the same and then enter in the log in credentials to gain access to the medium.
- After you log in, check out the features and options provided in the platforms, and the dashboard will give you a quick overview.
- You must now add the ICICI Bank Ltd. stocks scrip to the watchlist which facilitates real time stock price monitoring.
- When you think a fair price is reached, place a buy order of aspired number of shares from the order placement section.
- The order execution will lead to debit of funds from your bank account and credit of shares in your demat account.
About ICICI Bank Ltd.
ICICI Bank Ltd. is considered as one of many market leaders in banking services with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat, while its corporate office is present in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
It is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company, which belong to the private sector.
The bank was promoted in the year 1994 by the ICICI limited venture which was its wholly owned subsidiary. The company chose vast number of delivery channels to facilitate banking and financial solutions to its vast customer base which consist of retail and corporate investors.
Taking into concern, the company’s expansion across all the years it has been active in the banking industry, it presently holds 5275 branches and 15589 ATMs across the entire country. The company has also adopted to the technology and provides internet banking, mobile banking and promotes VISA powered universal payment wallet.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
Products or Services offered by ICICI Bank
This leading bank provides financial services targeting to diversified domains, where the list of ICICI Bank Products is massive. The list of ICICI Bank Services start with accounts and deposits, where the prime focus is saving account, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, iWish flexible RD and a lot more services.
Bank also has the inclusion of insurance products, which the most demanded products are life insurance, health insurance, travel insurance and also car insurance of much other insurance. Tax services are as well included such as tax solutions, Goods and services tax etc.
Products and services list is followed by loans and cards, precisely personal loans, home loan, car loan, gold loan, credit cards, PL on credit card, Debit card, travel card and a lot of other similar products. Customers of the bank are also provided with investment products such as fixed deposit, national pension system, public provident fund, mutual fund etc.
The bank also equally caters to the need of the agricultural and rural sectors, where it provides instant gold loan, agricultural term loan, tractor loan, micro banking services and a host of other profitable finance relation solutions to the concerned customers.
ICICI Bank Shares – Conclusion
It would now be fair enough for you to take a decision of investing with this bank. Majority of the factors state the bank is actually performing well enough and would contribute to the investors in great proportions. Furthermore, you can make your share of strategies based on the data we provided to discover your returns.
Stock market has risk as its prime part, but adopting strategical investment will lead to great returns in mere future. For any strategy alike, the information need stays constant and we constructed this article for your betterment. Further, you can refer to the steps we laid and invest in the shares sooner or later.
Most Read Articles