"Live Data is not available for Dabur because they are yet to be Listed in NSE or BSE or both."
Dabur Share Price - Find performance of Dabur Today Share Price
Dabur Share Price will help you analyze todays & historical price of the Brand. It will include Dabur Today Share Price, Charts description, Historical Performance, Financial Statements & more.
Dabur Stock Price Details - Find Dabur Live Share Price
Find Dabur Live Share Price in NSE & BSE here. It includes Dabur Stock Price Details like live share price, day's high & low, 6 month & 1 year return & more.
Is the price-earnings ratio for valuing a company that measures its current share price relative to its earnings per share.
The earnings per share ratio is a portion of company's net profit allocated for each outstanding share. It is calculated by deducting preferred stock divided from the net income of the company divided by the number of outstanding shares.
MCAP SALES is used to compared the company's current market price with its mcap sales value.
These are the acutal number of shares that are traded on delivery based, meaning transfered from one person to another during the day's trade.
Dividend Yield measures the quantum of cash dividends paid to shareholders in a financial year relative to the market value of the per share.
Dabur Share Price / Stock Price
Investors who are curious to know about Dabur Share Price have access to all the information here. We stacked the data obtained from different sources and reveal historical Dabur Stock Price. We even analysed the attributes by means of comparison tools, charts, and other financial information as well.
Why Invest in Dabur Shares?
Investors always prefer investing in reputed companies. Now the reason is that they can expect a good profit from those companies. In addition, they can enjoy some additional perks. Therefore, if you want to invest in Dabur India Shares then read the plus points jotted below.
- Dabur India is among the top leading FMCG companies in India.
- The company works with legacy and today, it is one of the reliable names in vast geographical dimensions.
- In fact, it is one of the most prestigious and giant Natural health care and Ayurvedic companies around the globe.
- Overall, it has about five reputed flagship products produced under different brand names.
- As an Ayurveda based company, it is present in various locations with proper retail outlets in both rural and urban market areas.
- Besides that, Dabur is a reputed brand name in the foreign market as well. Besides India, it is present to 100 more countries overseas.
- Dabur meets the expectation of the shareholders because the overseas share of revenue is more than twenty percent.
- Though Dabur started as a family business but today, it is the best performing professional company in India.
- Dabur, as a company has always appreciated teamwork and innovation in different lines of production and this quality segregates Dabur from others.
- Dabur always work transparently and includes fresh herbs and plants as the key ingredients to formulate the products
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in Dabur India Stocks?
Investors prepare the list of companies that make the most, in the market and the blue-chip companies always stay in the first seat. The Dabur India Ltd is one of the companies and, you can always expect to get that steady earnings and reliability.
Therefore, if you want to invest in Dabur Stocks then, you have to follow the procedures regarding how to invest in the company.
- The first thing that you will have to do is, open the demat account with respective stockbroker. By this, you will get the ownership of the stocks and it allows you to keep the shares electronically for as many days as you want without any time-bound restrictions.
- Next, you will also get the trading account along with the demat account. Note that the trading account is for placing the trading order while the demat account is for keeping the shares.
- As you are done opening the account, the company will send you the login details to the concerned registered email address.
- The stockbroker will offer you various trading platforms; just select the one according to your requirement. Then you have to use the login credentials to enter the platforms and place the trading order. The attributes of the platform include watchlist, market analysis based on real-time data, and others.
- Now it is your turn to prepare the watchlist and include all the preferred stocks. Search and add the Dabur India ltd stock scrips and watch its performance on a real-time basis.
- Eventually, you need to put the purchase order of the number of stocks you want to buy. Note that the equal number of shares will be transferred online to your respective demat account. Hence, through this, you will get the ownership of the same.
About Dabur India Ltd.
Dabur India Ltd. started as a family-oriented business in the year 1884. The conglomerate FMCG Company started very small by Dr. SK Burman, and then it went all the way from the streets of Kolkata to be a world-known consumer good producing company.
Talking about the organic healthcare line of products, Dabur certainly occupies the best place in the heart of the consumers.
Dabur has different premium sub brands like ‘real’ for producing the fruit juices, Vatika for the hair oil domain. In addition to that, they also have Hajmola as a solution for indigestion and Fem, bleach-based skin care items.
For more than 135 years, the company built the largest legacy in the market as the leading ayurvedic based company. Dabur took an initiative to outreach more customers by exploring the other operative fields.
In order to strive successfully, they also established bunch of auxiliary companies as well. Thus, Dabur always intended to offer its products to the rural people in an affordable price range as well. No doubt, the company progressed so far keeping the rhythms of maintaining quality and assurance in every possible way.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
Products or Services offered by Dabur
Talking about Dabur products and Dabur services, it has spread its wings in different genres. They are mostly oriented to producing oral, skincare, healthcare products and, these are what make them the global leader.
Healthcare: It includes items such as supplements, cough and cold products, digestives, women’s health items, health juices, baby care items and energizers.
Skincare: The skincare items are fairness bleach, Dabur rose water, Oxy bleach, Dabur moisturizing lotion and cream, hair removing cream, fem home facial kit.
Haircare: In the hair care products category Dabur earned fame in both shampoo and hair oil.
Oral care: The oral care product category includes Dabur Lal tooth powder, toothpaste like Babool, Meswak and Dabur Lal toothpaste.
Homecare: The homecare product range has incorporated Sanifresh cleaner, Odomos, Odonil, Odopic, etc.
Foods: Dabur also excelled in the food category, it includes like Lemoneez, real fruit juices, Hommade, real active, Dabur immunity kit, Burst and Real active
Ethical: The Dabur Ethical product has arrays of items like Dabur Agastya Haritaki Avaleha, Dabur Shaasamrit, Abhyarishta, Active antacid, Restora, Trifgol, ChitrakHaritaki, Lauhasava, KhadiradiGutika, and many more.
Dabur India Ltd Shares – Conclusion:
The entire article has been drafted to help you understand the company at length. Additionally, it will help you invest in Dabur India Ltd stocks based on the vivid study and evaluation of the financial status of the company.
We will recommend you to complete the study on your part as well. However, we have endeavoured to include all the important and valid points pertaining to the Dabur India Ltd. Thus, everything has been compiled in one article, so that you can easily make decisions based on our explorations and findings.
Most Read Articles