Solidarity Investment PMS is an investment management firm primarily engaged in investing in Indian equity Market. Solidarity Investment is not an intermediary of any other company and do not distribute others products.
The company is considered as an independent partner-focus investment management firm and strives to invest in Indian public equities and early-stage venture.
This article describes about Solidarity Investment Portfolio Management Services, its Strategies, Commission model, Fund manager details, PMS types & more.
Solidarity Investment PMS – Customer Ratings & Review
Find Client ratings of Solidarity Investment Portfolio Management Services –
|Returns Performance||3.5 / 5|
|Services||3.3 / 5|
|Charges||3.4 / 5|
|Experience||3.3 / 5|
|Strategies||3.6 / 5|
|Client Support||3.4 / 5|
|Overall Ratings||3.4 / 5|
Overview of Solidarity Investment Portfolio Management Services
Find a detailed overview of the Solidarity Investment portfolio management service in the table given below-
|Registered Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Yr. of Establishment||2011|
Solidarity Investment PMS came into existence in the year 2011 in Mumbai, Maharashtra .The company is showing exemplary performance in the investment management industry.
The chairman of the company is Mr. Manish Gupta.The Company believes in following long-term approach for the customers and look for the sustainable business.
The company offers Discretionary and Non- Discretionary portfolio management service to the investors.
Now, we will have a discussion about Solidarity Investment portfolio management service company review, its PMS returns, PMS charges and more.
Invest in Solidarity Investment PMS – Fill up the form Now!
Types of Solidarity Investment PMS
There are 2 types of Solidarity Investment Portfolio Management Services –
|Types of PMS|
The Discretionary portfolio management service offered by Solidarity Investments says that entire sale and purchase decisions related to investor’s portfolio are taken by portfolio manager.
The term discretionary means that investors should have complete trust on portfolio manager. It free the investors from the burden of taking investment related decisions.
The Non- Discretionary portfolio management service by Solidarity Investments says that entire sale and purchase decisions related to customer’s portfolio are taken by investors itself.
Portfolio managers can guide the investors in taking the feasible investment decision but cannot take any decision without concerning with the investors. Here investors retains full burden of taking investment decision.
Solidarity Investment PMS Fund Managers Details
The table given below is providing the entire details about the fund manager of Solidarity Investment PMS company.
|Fund Manager’s Details|
|AUM (in Cr.)||372 Cr.|
|Number of Clients||67|
Mr.Manjeet Buaria is the fund manager of Solidarity Investments PMS. He is CA by profession. He holds 12 years of experience in investment management industry.
The number of customers managed by the fund manager is 87.The AUM (in crores) retains by the fund manager is 317 crore. The investment tenure to the clients offered by the company is minimum 3 years.
Know Fund Managers of Other Portfolio Management Service Companies
|Sundaram PMS||Unifi Capital PMS||ICICI Pru PMS|
|Trivantage Capital PMS||Kotak PMS||IIFL PMS|
|Trustline Holding PMS||Motilal Oswal PMS||Aditya Birla PMS|
Solidarity Investment PMS Strategies
The below table is providing details about the Solidarity Investment portfolio management service strategies-
|Large Cap Strategy||Yes|
|Small – Midcap Strategy||Yes|
The company follows one strategy and that is “Prudence “which says that company always look to invest in growth making companies and retains quality franchise and are provided at reasonable valuation.
Investing in the growth making companies helps the investors to earn at a great amount when the stock prices get increased in the long run.
Here the company portfolio manager invest in the companies which has following features
- High ROE and cash generation
- Low capital intensity
- Operating leverage( High growth margin, low fixed cost)
As quality is effective instrument so here valuation implies
- Terminal value, strategic dominance
- Growth outlook, high return on capital
- Consistency of growth opportunity
While investing in the companies, risk factors is also been considered. Following risks are considered
- Political risk
- Risk associated with the business
- Capital allocation and governance risk
Solidarity Investment PMS Returns / Performance
The below table is giving details about Solidarity Investment PMS returns and performance-
|11 Year Plus||10.3%|
The rate of return achieved by the Solidarity Investments is different in different years. By looking the returned gained by the company, it seems that company is growing continuously at a steady rate.
In the first 3 years, the rate of return earned by company was 9.2%, then in 5 years rate of return was 11.2%, in 7 years rate of return was 8.9%, in 10 years rate of return was 8.4%.
Finally the rate of return achieved in more than 11 years is 10.3%. The excellent returns were achieved by the company in 5 years and that was 11.2%
Know Returns of other PMS Brands
|Systematix PMS||Tata Asset Management PMS||UTI Asset Management PMS|
|T Ram Financial PMS||Trust Investment PMS||Val Q Investment PMS|
|Tamohara Investment PMS||Tulsian PMS||Valuequest Investment PMS|
Solidarity Investment PMS Investment Plans
Below the given table is providing details about the Solidarity Investment portfolio management service investment plans.
|Bronze (25L – 50L)||Yes|
|Silver (50L – 1 Cr.)||Yes|
|Gold (1 Cr. – 5 Cr.)||Yes|
|Platinum (5 Cr. Plus)||Yes|
The Solidarity Investments PMS offers 4 types of investment plans to its customers. The amount of the investment plans is different for various investment offers provided by the company.
The minimum investment amount is 25 lakhs and maximum can be more than 5 crores.The investment plans offered by the company are Bronze, Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Customers can invest minimum (25L – 50L) in the Bronze plan offered by the company, minimum (50L – 1 Cr.) in Silver, minimum (1 Cr. – 5 Cr.) in Gold and more than 5 crores can be invested in platinum plan
Solidarity Investment PMS Fee Structure or Commission Slabs
Find the details about the types of commission models or fees structure offered by Solidarity Investment PMS house are as follows-
|Commission / Fees Structure|
|Profit Sharing% Commission||Yes|
There are 3 commission slabs available for the clients to choose
Solidarity Investment PMS Prepaid Commission
|Prepaid Commission (Yearly)|
|Investment – 25L – 50L||1.13% of Investment|
|Investment – 50L – 1 Cr.||1.03% of Investment|
|Investment – 1 Cr. – 5 Cr.||0.93% of Investment|
|Investment – 5 Cr. Plus||0.80% of Investment|
Here in the prepaid commission, investors are obliged to pay managed fees prior the investment tenure starts. As the commission has to be paid in advance, so the commission charges will be less than other models
- 1.13% of investment will be imposed to the investors if investment is made between (25L.-50L.)
- 1.03% of investment will be imposed to the investors if investment is made between (50L.-1 CR.)
- 0.93% of investment will be imposed to the investors if investment is made between (1 CR.-5CR.)
- 0.80% of investment will be imposed to the investors if investment is more than 5 crores
Solidarity Investment PMS Volume% Commission
|Volume% Commission (Yearly)|
|Transaction Volume – 25L – 50L||0.122% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 50L – 1 Cr.||0.112% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 1 Cr. – 5 Cr.||0.102% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 5 Cr. Plus||0.088% of Total Transaction Volume|
In the Volume % Commission model, the commission is imposed to the investors on the basis of number of the volume of transaction made by the portfolio management.
In case of Solidarity Investments management fees imposed under Volume % Commission model are as follows:-
- 0.122% of Total Transaction Value will be imposed to the investors, if transaction volume ranges between 25L-50L
- 0.112% of Total Transaction Value will be imposed to the investors, if transaction volume ranges between 50L-1Cr.
- 0.102% of Total Transaction Value will be imposed to the investors, if transaction volume ranges between 1Cr-5 Cr
- 0.088% of Total Transaction Value will be imposed to the investors, if transaction volume is more than 5 crores.
Solidarity Investment PMS Profit Sharing% Commission
The table given below is showing details about profit sharing% commission model-
|Profit Sharing% Commission (Yearly)|
|Profit Amount – 2.5L – 5L||21.7% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 5L – 10L||20.7% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 10L – 50L||18.7% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 50L Plus||16.7% of Profit|
In the profit sharing model, mangement fees will be imposed to the customers after the profits are realized and investors feel relax as he has to pay commission after receiving the total profit amount
- 21.7% of total profit will be paid if profit amount ranges between 2.5L-50L
- 20.7% of profit will be paid if profit amount ranges between 5L-10L
- 18.7% of profit will be paid if profit amount ranges between 10L-50L
- 16.7% of profit will be paid if profit amount is more than 50 lakhs
Know Charges models of other Portfolio Management Service Providers
|Varanium Capital PMS||Way2Wealth PMS||Wealthbridge Capital PMS|
|Veda Investment Managers PMS||Wealth Advisors PMS||Wizemarkets Analytics PMS|
|Ventura Securities PMS||Wealth Managers PMS||Zenmoney PMS|
Solidarity Investment PMS Charges
The below-given table is giving information about Solidarity Investment Portfolio Management Service Charges-
|Management Fees||As per commission model|
|Upfront Fees||0.75% – 0.85% of Asset Value|
|Brokerage Charges||0.006% – 0.022% of Total Transaction Value|
|Custodian Charges||0.15% – 0.25% of Asset Value|
|Depository Charges||0.15% – 0.25% of Asset Value|
|Exit Load – within 12 months||0.75% – 1.15% of Withdrawal Value|
|Exit Load – post 12 months||Free|
- Management Fees-The management fees is the charges paid for the commission models chosen the customers. The management fees is imposed as per the commission model
- Upfront Fees-Upfront charges are paid by the investors before the investment tenure initiates. The upfront fees is 75% – 0.85% of Asset Value
- Brokerage Charges-The brokerage charges are paid owing to the services taken by the brokers. The brokerage charges are 006% – 0.022% of Total Transaction Value
- Custodian charges– The custodian charges imposed to the investors depends on the asset values. The custodian charges of the company is 15% – 0.25% of Asset Value
- Depository Charges-The depository charges is the amount paid to the depository company for the demat account opening. The depository charges are15% – 0.25% of Asset Value
- Exit charge-The exit charges are the levied at the time of withdrawal made by the investors. The exit charges of the company are 75% –1.15% of Withdrawal Value, if within 12 months withdrawals are made
Solidarity Investment PMS Benefits
Find the details about Solidarity Investment PMS advantages in the table given below-
|Benefits / Advantages|
|Back office Reports||Yes|
|Flexible Commission Model||Yes|
|Flexible Investment Plans||Yes|
- The company offers top-up facility to the customers for their comfort
- Back office facility is offered to the customers in order to provide them reports and details of the company.
- E-mail and whatsapp services is also offered to the customers for proving them day to day updates for their investment
- Flexible investment plans and commission models is also offered to the customers for their ease
- The company is have massive experience in portfolio management services
Solidarity Investment PMS Customer Care
The table given below is showing a detailed view of Solidarity Investment PMS Customer Care.
|Relationship Manager Support||Yes|
|Call to Fund Manager||Yes – 5 to 7 Times a month|
|Issue Resolving TAT||21 working days|
Call support and e-mail support is offered to the customers, With this support customers can call directly to portfolio manager for resolving their portfolio related issues.
Proper support and guidance is offered to the customers by the company dedicated relationship manager.
Minumim 21 days are taken for Issue Resolving Tat. Customers can call minimum 5-7 times in a month to their fund manager for resolving the issues.
Solidarity Investment PMS Conclusion
The Solidarity Investments PMS is the well-established company in India. They offer personalized investment plans and strategies to the customers.
The company portfolio manager helps the investors in every possible way so that they can gain maximum returns.
The customers support services offered by the company is excellent. So if you are looking for renown portfolio management organization, then you can freely consider Solidarity Investments PMS
Invest in Solidarity Investment PMS – Fill up the form Now!
Know everything about more PMS companies
|Ask PMS||Banyan Tree Advisors PMS||Geojit Finance PMS|
|Alchemy PMS||HDFC PMS||Angel Broking PMS|
|Axis PMS||Centrum PMS||Sharekhan PMS|
|Most Read Articles|
|10 Best Practices of Share Market|
|Equity Mutual Fund Investment|
|Stock Market Investment|
|What is an IPO?|
|Sub Broker Model Discontinued|
|How to Invest in Share Market|
|Mutual Fund vs Real Estate|