Gogia Capital Services is a Delhi-based stock trading company that delivers top-notch stock trading products and services. Prior to trading Stocks, they are also renowned for trading Commodities. We are here to discuss the benefits of opening a Gogia Capital Demat and Gogia Capital Trading account.
But before that, it would be best if you know more about the company. Gogia Capital Services is a public limited company located in New Delhi. The company was founded by Satish Gogia in the year 1994. They are a successful full-service broker and are a member of NSE, BSE MCX-SX, and NCDEX.
Now, there are several benefits of opening a Demat and Trading accounts, which we will learn throughout the article. Also, we will learn about the steps to open the accounts and their pricing & other features as well.
We will wrap up this article with our final verdict of whether you should open an account with Gogia Capital Services or not.
Gogia Capital Demat Account
Gogia Capital Services is a colossal stock trading company which is in operation since 1995. Therefore, it is expected that the investors want to bet on this New Delhi based company and open Demat accounts with them.
So below, we will mention some of the features that compel them for opening a Gogia Capital Demat account:
- Any stock trading company of every magnitude doesn’t particularly deal with CDSL as well as NSDL. Fortunately for the clients, Gogia Capital Services does offer services as their Depository Participants.
- They do offer Demat accounts, and the best part is you will get the Trading account complimentary. About the fees, we will tell you later.
- With Gogia Capital Services, anyone can open up a Demat account without breaking a sweat. All you need to do is to send the relevant documents to wrap up the KYC verification process. We will, however, talk about this in details later.
- Gogia Capital Services make sure you don’t overspend on the account maintenance. With a reasonable fee structure, they offer one of the best stock trading services.
- As good as they are in dealing Commodities, they are quite efficient in trading related to Currencies, Options, Futures, Mutual Funds, SIPs, and of course, Insurance. The best part is you can access everything from a single account.
- The Customer Support team of Gogia Capital Services is flexible and arguably one of the best in the country. They offer services to clients who are both online or offline.
Open Gogia Capital Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Gogia Capital Demat Account?
In order to begin stock trading online, there are three types of accounts that you must own. Demat account is the first one, while the Trading account and the Savings account are the other two respectively.
As Gogia Capital Services is not a bank, they can’t assist you in opening a Savings account. But in the following steps, we will discuss the steps to open Gogia Capital Demat and Trading accounts accordingly:
- Go to the green button at the end of this page, which reads “Open Demat Account” and click over it.
- You will now visualize a quick fill up form, probably a pop up. Fill it up ad click on submit to take the process further.
- Then you must wait till one of the agents from Gogia Capital Services gives you a call. They will definitely ask for all the relevant identification documents so that they can finalize the KYC verification process.
- They will share an EKYC link with you. The first thing you need to fill in the form is your identification details. They will need your Aadhaar number, PAN number and DOB.
- Now you need to provide the bank details, like the IFSC Code and the account number of your bank.
- This is where you need to provide all the scanned images of the documents they will ask you, including a passport size photo and a cancelled cheque.
- It should not take much time to complete the process now. So, once they do that, and your details are verified, you can expect them to send you an email that contains all the login details necessary to access all your accounts.
Gogia Capital Demat Account Charges
|Gogia Capital Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Zero|
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|
Today, whenever we try to start a new venture, we usually expect cost involvement. However, such is not the case when you are trying to open up a fresh Demat account with Gogia Capital Services. The Gogia Capital Account opening charges are waived off.
More importantly, that Demat account also consists of a Trading account entirely free of cost. You just need to bear the AMC fee for the Demat account, which we will reveal later. Of course, we have already mentioned that CDSL and NSDL are available as the Depository Participants.
New traders should also get excited as Gogia Capital Services doesn’t need maintenance of a penny as the Margin Money. Yes, they offer Zero margin money while most other stock trading companies are quite rigid with a certain sum as margin.
With the inclusion of the Dematerialization of physical shares, one can start trading immediately. So, all in all, the Gogia Capital Demat account charges are quite feasible.
Gogia Capital AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Now, let us discuss the Gogia Capital Services AMC for the Demat accounts. But before that, those who are unaware of what AMC is, it is a written contract by the seller to the buyer on providing services for a particular tenure, which is a year.
Gogia Capital Services levy Rs.300 per year for the AMC of the Demat account. For those who are getting curious about the Trading account, it is free to use with no AMC fee.
Gogia Capital Trading Account
Just like the Demat accounts, the Gogia Capital Trading account also consists of some lucrative features. You should know that a Trading account is integral from online trading. Therefore, you should be aware of the features that Gogia Capital Services is offering:
- As we just mentioned moments ago that you couldn’t do online trading without a Trading account, what you also must know that can’t even cancel a bid if you don’t own one.
- There are 380 active branches of Gogia Capital Services, which are operating simultaneously around the country. The Customer Support team is robust with some efficient email and call support. The fact that they offer assistance to both online and offline users make them stand out from the rest too.
- There are ample services that you can be interested that Gogia Capital Services delivers – Currencies, Options, Futures, SIPs, Insurance plans, Mutual Funds, and many more. However, you can’t be able to deal with them unless you own a Trading account.
- What excites most traders is something free of cost. That is what Gogia Capital Services is providing for the Trading accounts. There are no cost involved in the account creation or it’s AMC.
Gogia Capital Demat Account – Conclusion
Gogia Capital Services is not a perfect stock trading company, and it too has its own share of flaws. Some of their clients often complain about them, for not being technologically advanced. Some also have other vendettas.
What is common, however, is the level of consistency they offered over the years. That alone should qualify them as the front runners for choosing a new stock trading company and creating Demat accounts.
Open Gogia Capital Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|