Zebu Wealth Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & moreLast Updated Date: Nov 16, 2022
Zebu Wealth is a renowned stock broking company in India. Zebu Wealth is registered with NSE, CDSL, SEBI,MSEI. This article will help one understand Zebu Wealth, more precisely about Zebu Wealth Demat Account and Zebu Wealth Trading account.
Article also includes its benefits, how to open a demat account, Demat account AMC or Annual maintenance charges, Trading account benefits.
Hundreds of sub brokers are operating under Zebu Wealth. It is specialised in investment and trading, financial services, commodity broking and stock broking.
Zebu Wealth Demat Account
The charges of Broking Demat account is nil and it has certain benefits stated below as-
- For the traders in a need of secure trading, Zebu Wealth Demat Account is must.
- You also get a relationship manager who can help you with trading and guides you through the investments option but you need to pay brokerage to the personnel.
- Zebu Wealth Demat Account is the best platform to earn money without hassle. You can get your payment within a day.
- It provides transparent trading platform and Zebu Wealth is a renowned stock broking
- The account provides amenities to its customers to be a sub broker.
- It provides various offers to traders for investment.
- As a company, it renders secure and reading accessible platform which enables one to manage and keep an eye upon your investments daily.
Open Zebu Wealth Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Zebu Wealth Demat Account?
You need to keep your documents ready for the registration, the company asks for documents like POA, pan card, Aadhar card and a photograph.
To open Zebu Wealth demat account you have to follow simple steps:
- Check out the green button in this page, which features “Open Demat Account” and click over it. It is present at the bottom of the page.
- The pop up which arises, should be filled with your personal contact details.
- When you submit, you will receive a call from the company executives, who will share the EKYC link with you.
- It is the registration form. Fill the registration form with all your personal details and documents details. It will also ask you of your bank details, such as your account number and IFSC code.
- Now, you need to provide the scanned images of all the documents, including cancelled cheque and a passport size photograph.
- The company representatives will contact you to verify your details for KYC.
- If they are fine with your details and find your application right and genuine, you will have your demat account sooner.
Zebu Wealth Demat Account Charges
The following table provides the complete information about the Zebu Wealth Account Opening Charges
|Zebu Wealth Demat Charges
|CDSL & NSDL
|Account Opening Charges
|Rs.450 per Annum
The traders have to pay other charges as well during their trading apart from brokerage charges to the broker and fees. The charges company apply are normal rates which can be directly paid to the central government bodies. The Zebu Wealth demat account charges are absolutely nominal.
It is easily accessible and free to use. Zebu Wealth Account Opening charges are Rs.300. The firm is subsidiary with CDSL and NSDL which furnishes extra security for you. Margin money is minimum balance you need to have in your account.
The minimum amount as margin money is Rs.10,000. Offline to online trading services are provided by Zebu Wealth are as well provided
Find Demat Account Charges of Other Brokers
Zebu Wealth AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
The Zebu Wealth AMC does not have any charges except for trading account. The firm is a subsidiary with CDSL & NSDL which provide extra security to the investors. The Zebu Wealth provides precise information about your account record and do not charge any extra fees for that purpose.
For keeping your account record working also will be free. It helps investor use the demat account at minimal cost. There are no charges for demat account, but you are required to pay the annual maintenance charges of Rs.450 annually for the trading account.
Zebu Wealth Trading Account
The opening and maintaining of trading account is necessary for the trader to keep records of all his transactions with Zebu Wealth Trading Account which provides benefits too:
- The individual seeking for secure and transparent trading can, without a doubt open Zebu Wealth trading account.
- There are various trading platforms provided by Zebu Wealth to the investors.
- They also have trading terminals for Windows and Mac. Zebu Wealth also provides web training platform. Zebu provides mobile trading application for Android and iOS.
- There are various features available for trading platform, these platforms are available for real time updates and provide portfolio details and its software provides online MF buy.
- Zebu Wealth do not charge any extra fee from the date you open your demat account except for only opening charge of Rs.300.
Zebu Wealth Demat Account – Conclusion
The company Zebu Wealth, is the best platform for trading and investment. It is one of India’s best investment platform. It gives faster payments within a day, it provides direct settlement mechanism. The platform provides highly consistent service delivery.
It is a private company and a full service broker. The company intends to provide large range of products that can be feasible for investors. If traders are taking brokerage services then they are required to pay the brokerage fee. Zebu Wealth Demat Account can be opened with simple steps and its easy to access.
Open Zebu Wealth Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
|Just Trade Demat Account
|Finvasia Demat Account
|Beeline Broking Demat Account
|GEPL Capital Demat Account
|Compositedge Demat Account
|Achiievers Equities Demat Account
|Fortune Trading Demat Account
|Ezwealth Demat Account
|Groww Demat Account
Most Read Articles