Capital market has grown beyond the basic equity dealing. Stock brokers have as well expanded their service offering, enabling investment in equity, currency and also commodity. You can invest in any segment you want, through the EzWealth Demat Account.
The EzWealth Trading Account is as well your gateway to investment and management of funds. You may invest as per your needs and demand, and the company will serve you accordingly.
EzWealth Demat Account
The way to enter into the world of stock market through EzWealth is to own an EzWealth Demat Account. The account is your medium to avail for each and every product and service this company offers. If you doubt or wonder what you will avail for, here is a sneak peek into all the benefits of the account:
- Demat account ownership will increase your investment possibility to all segment investment provided by the company.
- Obtaining a demat account is barely tricky, and you do not need to rust to a sub broker office to do so. You can sign up for the ownership online, sitting on your couch.
- Company experts release reports frequently, which consist of tricks and tip to convey all the better investment options.
- You will be provided by tailor made services, all of which are designed to meet specific individual investor needs.
- The online platforms as provided by the company can be accessed after availing for a demat account. All the platforms are well embedded with a lot of tools and features.
Open EzWealth Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an EzWealth Demat Account?
So, to fulfil your investment needs, we suggest you to Open EzWealth Demat Account. As we already mentioned, the account is stuffed with all the benefits you can think of. The benefits are not limited to the ones mentioned above, and are vast. Here is the step by step process for a seamless experience.
- For the first thing, you need to look towards the bottom of this page, to locate the “Open a Demat Account” button. You will find it in green colour, and is easily locatable.
- Click on the button and fill in the contact details pop up form that appears. From the details mentioned, the company executives will get in touch with you and share an EKYC link.
- You need to fill the form to prove your authenticity and also invest seamlessly. You will need your Aadhaar number, PAN number and date of birth, so fetch them and enter them.
- The next set of information you will need is the bank account details. The Account number and IFSC code would be more than enough to link your account to the demat account.
- Now is time to take scanned images of Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport size photo and a Cancelled cheque. You need to upload all the images as and where asked.
- When you are done, you will have to sign the form digitally using the Aadhar card, or in person if you don’t own one.
- Now, the executives will again cal you in case they have any doubt, or wish to convey anything to you.
- Lastly, if your application is found correct, they will grant you the account in a few hours or in a day.
EzWealth Demat Account Charges
|EzWealth Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Free|
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Zero Margin|
It is worth mentioning that this company is associated with both CDSL & NSDL, and hence proves to be reliable for its client base. This section of the article is in relation with the EzWealth Demat Account Charges. The table gives a quick view of all the likely charges you will come across.
The table illustrates the EzWealth Account Opening Charges as free. This means, you will not be changed any fee while you register to avail a demat account. This is a pretty great deal as other companies generally take a high charge, around Rs.700. waived off fee is a perk for everyone, and it is a cut off on expenses.
Find Demat Account Charges of Other Brokers
|Vrise Securities Demat Account||VCK Stock Demat Account||Tradejini Demat Account|
|VNS Finance Demat Account||Tradeplus Demat Account||LSE Securities Demat Account|
|Vertex Securities Demat Account||Tradingbells Demat Account||Moneylicious Capital Demat Account|
EzWealth AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
So, now that the company has waived off the opening charge, if charges a small amount for EzWealth AMC. The way the company has constructed the charge seems fair enough. AMC is individually paid for both the accounts, and for the demat account the AMC is Rs.300 per annum.
As for the trading AMC, the company has waived off the charge rate. You can use the account free of cost for as long as you want. Another great aspect of the company is that, it asks for no margin money. You shall not be obligated to maintain any sum as minimum balance.
EzWealth Trading Account
You need EzWealth Trading Account to invest in any of the segments the company offers. The reason to choose this company and its trading account benefits are provided to be below:
- The platforms are simple and seamless to use. You will find all kind of tools and options to use, which makes it easy for you to place orders.
- The next facility you get is of back office. Here, you will be able to monitor all your transactions and activities.
- Mutual funds options are as well provided with this account.
- Customer service is provided at its best with this trading account.
EzWealth Demat Account – Conclusion
The company has a lot of aspects figured out for the vast range of customer base it got. People have diverse needs, and risk profile they choose, and based on it the company provides tailored services. All the offerings are done through a constant source, i.e. the EzWealth Demat Account.
Further, the company has everything in line with your needs. Like Zero margin maintenance, nil account opening charges etc. In fact, the online mediums they provide are commendable as well. you can access anything and everything just from the comfort of your home.
Open EzWealth Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
|Just Trade Demat Account||Finvasia Demat Account||Beeline Broking Demat Account|
|GEPL Capital Demat Account||Compositedge Demat Account||Achiievers Equities Demat Account|
|Fortune Trading Demat Account||Groww Demat Account||Zebu Wealth Demat Account|
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|