Tradingbells Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
Enjoy the world of trading and investing in capital market with this company and its offerings. The Tradingbells Demat Account and Tradingbells Trading Account is provided for the company’s end, stuffed with a lot of facilities. Such facilities are sure to add on to your journey of trading.
You can expect to earn some fruitful returns from this company, as they have structured their products and services likewise. The more you try to discover the more features you will encounter. This article is a draft for you to get accustomed with trading basics.
Tradingbells Demat Account
If you wish to try your hand at stock market investment, you need a Tradingbells Demat Account to do so. Now, if you question why you shall invest with this particular firm, rather that opting for other accounts, here are the advantages related to it.
- Assistance provided by the company is high. They have experts in line, who perform market research and release tips to earn more.
- The account is easy to obtain, as it can be done online. We have connected the process from this page itself, to make it easy for you.
- Further, you can invest in any of the segments this company provides, through one demat account.
- The terms and conditions, including the charge of account maintenance are disclosed to you prior. This shall eliminate any unwanted and unaccounted expenses.
- Worth mentioned is nil AMC. You do not need to pay a recurring expense, AMC which is generally demanded by other stock broking companies.
Open Tradingbells Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Tradingbells Demat Account?
So, the process to Open Tradingbells Demat Account is as one of the factors investors consider in order to make a decision. If you think it is complicated, we have put together a simplified process starting right from this read up, you landed upon. Check out the steps for a clear insight.
- First step you need to take is, click on the “Open Demat Account” button. You will find it in this page, towards the end of this section, in green.
- Now, a pop up will appear, and would contain some blanks about your contact information. You need to fill them up with relevant information for the executives to contact you. They will share a link to EKYC.
- The KYC form you need to fill, will ask you details such as your Aadhaar number, PAN number and date of birth. Rest will be filled in by the system itself.
- Then, you need to link your bank account, for that, you need your Account number and IFSC code.
- As soon as you are done with the above mentioned steps, you need to obtain scanned images of you Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport size photo and a Cancelled cheque. They need to be uploaded in the process in order to go through the verification process seamlessly.
- If you did the same, end the process and sign the form digitally, using your Aadhaar card or as mentioned.
- You can anytime be contacted by the company executives again, if they find any errors in your document.
- If everything goes well, and if you provided right information, your account will be at your disposal in a matter of few hours, or a day on the maximum side.
Tradingbells Demat Account Charges
|Tradingbells Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.750|
|Margin Required||Zero Margin|
Expenses are the first thing you must check about a stock broker. Apart from the general brokerage, you also need to have knowledge of the trading and Tradingbells Demat Account Charges. The first likely charge you will encounter is the Tradingbells Account Opening Charges.
Account opening charges are one time payment in nature, which means you need to pay them only once, when you open an account. This company charges, Rs.750 for the same. It is actually on the higher from when compared to other brokers who charge less. Given, it is one time in nature, we believe it is fine.
This company is a depository participant with both CDSL & NSDL. This ensures you of the company and account reliability.
Find Demat Account Charges of Other Brokers
Tradingbells AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Now that you have the perception of high charges, because of high opening chares, we would like to put you to ease. Tradingbells AMC is this case would be your reason to invest with this firm.
The broker charges no money for both the Demat and trading accounts whatsoever. This, we believe is enough to make amendments with the high account opening charge. You have no extended expenses every year, as AMC is demanded by the company once every year.
Tradingbells Trading Account
The Tradingbells Trading Account will be your actual lifesaver. If you wonder what the reasons are for the same, we have included some of the major benefits in the following bulleted points.
- A trading account is one stop for investment in all assets classes. Check out the asset classes this company provides, and you will be able to invest in any of them through a trading account.
- Trading with an account and an online platform is easier. You will have all the features at your finger tips. Technology advancement has shaped the trading account for better.
- Mutual funds investment is as well possible with the trading account.
- The back office option of trading account lets you monitor your transactions closely.
Tradingbells Demat Account – Conclusion
Now that we are at the end of the article, you can expect to have a sound knowledge of how stock market investment works. If you have read the article already, it is easy to know that Tradingbells Demat Account is a pretty good decision.
The expenses related to this account are nil, apart from the one time fee i.e. account opening charge. Also, no margin requirement is a factor considered by people who are low of capital. Hence, anyone and everyone can seamlessly invest with this firm.
Open Tradingbells Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|