"Live Data is not available for Wipro because they are yet to be Listed in NSE or BSE or both."
Wipro Share Price - Find performance of Wipro Today Share Price
Wipro Share Price will help you analyze todays & historical price of the Brand. It will include Wipro Today Share Price, Charts description, Historical Performance, Financial Statements & more.
Wipro Stock Price Details - Find Wipro Live Share Price
Find Wipro Live Share Price in NSE & BSE here. It includes Wipro Stock Price Details like live share price, day's high & low, 6 month & 1 year return & more.
Is the price-earnings ratio for valuing a company that measures its current share price relative to its earnings per share.
The earnings per share ratio is a portion of company's net profit allocated for each outstanding share. It is calculated by deducting preferred stock divided from the net income of the company divided by the number of outstanding shares.
MCAP SALES is used to compared the company's current market price with its mcap sales value.
These are the acutal number of shares that are traded on delivery based, meaning transfered from one person to another during the day's trade.
Dividend Yield measures the quantum of cash dividends paid to shareholders in a financial year relative to the market value of the per share.
Wipro Share Price / Stock Price
Wipro Share Price makes it a favorable investment option for traders who intend to make a huge amount of profit. This article will highlight the key points about Wipro Stock Price and help investors understand this biggest IT firms in India which expanded its business in different parts of the world.
Why Invest in Wipro Shares?
Investors always chase the big names in the share market to ensure they earn good returns. They should also analyze a company’s present market situation, Wipro Share Price as for this case, before investing in high-risk investments often become a big reason for disappointment.
If an investor is planning to buy some Wipro Shares then he should be aware of the current market condition of the company. Here are some of the prominent reasons that describe why investing in this company can be a profitable deal:
- Wipro Ltd. has shown remarkable growth in its EPS (earnings per share) for more than three years
- Its revenues are increasing steadily with the passing of each year that depicts that the business of the MNC is growing at a good pace
- Wipro is a big brand that itself gives a huge amount of assurance and boosts up the trust factor that an investor must have
- The company has fantastic credit ratings in the industry that is something very positive to hold on to
- Wipro Ltd. has aggressively expanded its portfolio in the past decade and emerged as powerful IT solutions
Check out Share Price of other Companies
|UPL Share Price||Zee Entertainment Share Price||Bharti Airtel Share Price|
|Vedanta Share Price||SBI Share Price||Dmart Share Price|
|Vodafone Idea Share Price||TCS Share Price||HCL Share Price|
|Wipro Share Price||Tata Steel Share Price||GAIL Share Price|
How to Invest in Wipro Stocks?
Investing in a company’s shares has become quite easy in the past few years, thanks to technology. Today investors use an advanced form of technology and identify the most profitable share that they should invest in.
They should, however, be very cautious before buying any expensive share as the probability of profit and loss depends on it. People love to invest in those companies that have performed exceptionally well in the past few years and maintained the graph steadily.
The step by step procedure for investing in Wipro Stocks is given below in details:
- To invest in the shares of Wipro Ltd., an investor has to open a Demat account with a broker house of his choice online or offline via office. A Demat account is required for keeping the digital account of the shares bought and sold and can be monitored conveniently
- After the investor has opened his Demat account, he will have to head towards opening a trading account that will help him in placing the trade orders.
- When both the accounts will be created, the broker house will send the Account login ID and password to the investor.
- Then, the investor will have to choose any of the trading platforms offered by the broker house i.e. a web trading terminal or a mobile application conveniently. After visiting the trading platform, a login page will appear where the login ID and password have to be entered.
- These trading platforms have many useful features that can help an investor in processing his investments effortlessly. He can create a watchlist and monitor the shares of all the potential companies before investing in them. He will also be able to get vital stock tips through these platforms
- After entering the trading platform, the investor should create a watchlist and add the scrip of the companies that he wants to invest in. For investing in Wipro Ltd. he will have to add the company’s name in the watchlist and monitor its real-time updates for a few days
- When the investor is satisfied with the performance of Wipro he will have to enter buy order then, choose the company’s name and enter the number of shares he wants to buy. After that, he will have to pay for them and the shares will get added to his Demat account
About Wipro Limited
Wipro Ltd. is counted amongst India’s leading IT companies with headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. It offers superior information technology, business process services, and consultation.
The company was founded by Mohamed Premji in 1945 as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils.
However, after the demise of Mohamed Premji in 1966, Wipro was taken up by his son, AzimPremji. Mr.AzimPremji has shaped the new image of the company post-1970 when he decided to venture into the IT industry.
Wipro Ltd. soon took up the pace and emerged as a reliable solution for obtaining seamless IT services for many other companies. The company has acquired another big electronics goods manufacturer, Acer, in 1999 and introduced a new line of products.
Wipro Ltd. in India’s first ISO 14001 certified Software Company. It has also entered the lighting industry with CFL and LED lamps under the name of Wipro Superlite. The company has managed to mark itself as one of the fastest wealth creators between 1997 and 2002. At present, more than 17 million employees are working with the company across the world.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
|ITC Share Price||HDFC Bank Share Price||SBI Life Share Price|
|L&T Share Price||HUL Share Price||Tata Motors Share Price|
|Infosys Share Price||Axis Bank Share Price||Tech Mahindra Share Price|
|Reliance Share Price||ONGC Share Price||PNB Share Price|
Products or Services offered by Wipro
The list of Wipro Ltd. Products and services roll very far as the company has spread its wings on a large number of sectors. It is a big brand and has offered exceptional services in the past which has increased its accountability factor to a large extent.
Consumers rely on Wipro products and this helps the company in increasing its revenue year after year. This also reflects on the share price as they remain in a good position and benefit the investors.
Following are the products and services offered by this big shot:
Personal care products
Wipro has a wide range of personal care products that include soaps, toiletries, face-wash, body lotion, and shampoo. Santoor, Chandrika soap, and Yardley are the three popular brands owned by Wipro that are amongst the best-selling ones in the Indian market.
Baby care products
The company produces a range of baby care products that include baby soaps, shampoos, talcum powder, and body lotion. These products are formulated with advanced raw materials and have been doing well in the market.
Wipro Safewash is a very popular washing product in the market that is available in the form of liquid detergent.
The company has ventured into the lighting industry with smart lights that illuminate brightly consuming less electrical energy. Tejas is a popular brand of LED bulbs manufactured by Wipro. The company also produces CFLs
Wipro Ltd. produces highly comfortable furniture that is suitable for the current workspace environment. It manufactures seating furniture, storage cabinets, furniture for educational institutes. They are smart and modernized with optimum features.
One of the most prominent Wipro Services is its IT solutions that are extended to a wide range of business organizations
Wipro helps companies in planning the utilization of digital resources sustainably to help them promote their products and services.
The company offers expert consulting services to other business houses.
Wipro manages the outsourcing of other companies through its BPOs.
Wipro Ltd. Shares – Conclusion
This article has successfully managed to describe the current market condition of Wipro Share Price. The company endorses a popular brand name that is associated with integrity and reliability.
Wipro has a long journey in the history of the Indian stock market and has yielded profitable outcomes for its investors. Clients can check out the best procedure for investing in Wipro Ltd. Stock Price. They should, however, monitor the company’s present market condition before investing in it.
Most Read Articles