"Live Data is not available for SBI Life because they are yet to be Listed in NSE or BSE or both."
SBI Life Share Price - Find performance of SBI Life Today Share Price
SBI Life Share Price will help you analyze todays & historical price of the Brand. It will include SBI Life Today Share Price, Charts description, Historical Performance, Financial Statements & more.
SBI Life Stock Price Details - Find SBI Life Live Share Price
Find SBI Life Live Share Price in NSE & BSE here. It includes SBI Life Stock Price Details like live share price, day's high & low, 6 month & 1 year return & more.
Is the price-earnings ratio for valuing a company that measures its current share price relative to its earnings per share.
The earnings per share ratio is a portion of company's net profit allocated for each outstanding share. It is calculated by deducting preferred stock divided from the net income of the company divided by the number of outstanding shares.
MCAP SALES is used to compared the company's current market price with its mcap sales value.
These are the acutal number of shares that are traded on delivery based, meaning transfered from one person to another during the day's trade.
Dividend Yield measures the quantum of cash dividends paid to shareholders in a financial year relative to the market value of the per share.
SBI Life Share Price / Stock Price
SBI Life is a joint venture life insurance company, where BNP Paribas Cardiff, which is a French multinational bank, is also a part. So, in this article, we will talk about SBI Life Stock price as well as the possible factors of why you should invest in them alongside, brief company information, its products & services, and historical SBI Life share price.
Why Invest in SBI Life Shares?
Trust is perhaps the biggest factor one must seek when it comes to any SBI service. However, that is not the only reason why you should check on the SBI Life shares. The following points elaborate on some significant reasons that you should consider:
- Let us first check out the apparent reason – consistency. If you also check the 52-weeks highs and lows, it never really dropped that much. So, you should buy SBI Life stocks as they are reliable.
- Prabhudas Lilladher, which is one of the best stockbroking companies in India, is suggesting to buy its stocks as it is expected to reach new heights. So, it is a perfect opportunity to cash in and purchase its shares.
- SBI Life is one of the best mid-range stocks that have an efficient flow of operation in the stock market. It makes sense to buy its shares now as the price will go up soon.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in SBI Life Stocks?
If you are new in trading stocks, there are some of the preliminary elements that you must know before you dive in. Now, if you are ready to invest in SBI Life, you need to follow the necessary steps below.
Please note that these steps are for the new investors who don’t have enough knowledge:
- You must find a stock trading company in order to kick start your venture. Demat account stores the information about all the stocks you owned. In most times, the company charges an AMC fee as well.
- A Trading account is also mandatory and is required to place an order to buy or sell stocks. For this account, most companies don’t charge an AMC fee.
- The first thing that you need to do is to gain access to your Demat and Trading accounts. You must collect the login credentials after you get registered with the company. Also, you can access your accounts using the Trading Platforms, which can be a web version, a desktop application, or a mobile app.
- You should look for the Market Watch feature, or whatever the company call it that does the similar job. Using the feature, you can monitor the SBI Life stock price in real-time mode. Now, you can place an order whenever you are happy with the price-point.
- Of course, you need the Trading account to process the order. For that, you must select the number of shares you wish to buy. After that, check out and place an order. You can soon see the selected number of shares credited to your Demat account momentarily.
About SBI Life
As mentioned before, SBI Life is a joint venture company, where SBI holds 62.1% capital. BNP Paribas Cardiff, which is the company that owns the second highest number of shares, has 22% capital.
There are other investors as well, namely, Value Line Pte. Ltd. and Mac Ritchie Investments Pvt. Ltd., that owns 1.95% capitals.
The company was established in the year 2001, and the headquarter is located in Mumbai, MH. Today, however, it is a worldwide company. Around 94,000 insurance agents work for SBI Life Company, and over 12,000 employees are in their active payroll.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
Products or Services offered by SBI Life
SBI Life products are primarily insurance plans. To start with, they offer Protection Plans which you can avail online. Then, there is the Wealth Creation with Insurance plans and Retirement Plans. All these plans come with hefty benefits and decent coverages.
Of course, there are the Child Insurance plans as well, which are one of the best in the market right now. When it comes to SBI Life services, those are for its existing users. There are, however, plenty of useful services that the company is offering.
The Group Customer Portal service, the Online Premium Payment service, the Premium Paid Certificate service, Fund Switch, Premium Redirection service, Missed Call service are some of the noteworthy examples of their long list of services.
SBI Life Shares – Conclusion
Just like the parent Banking service, SBI Life is a trustworthy company that you can easily rely upon. The trust factor is immense when it comes to availing its products and services. Naturally, it makes sense how they are so much consistent in the stock market.
Most experience stockbroking companies will suggest you buy its stock as it is a safe option. However, it is for those who are patient enough to yield profit. Again, like us, tons of other industry experts will suggest the same – buy SBI Life stocks right now.
Most Read Articles