Titan Company Share price / Stock Price
Titan Company Limited which is popularly known as Titan can be said to be the most popular brand in the country for watch-lovers. Here we will give you various details about the current and historical Titan Stock Price, company financials, Titan Share Price charts, and many more details.
Why Invest in Titan Shares?
There can be hundreds of reasons for investing in Titan Shares as the firm have shown constant growth over time with steady returns to the investors. However, we have enlisted the top benefits that you will be enjoying as an investor of Titan here –
- The first and foremost reason for investing in Titan shares could be the fact that it is a part of the Tata Group. Hence, Titan Shares show trusted brand recognition which reveals various positive aspects of the company.
- Titan is in the business for decades and the expertise they have gathered is unmatchable. It has unparalleled experience in the products its produce and thus the customers are always satisfied which in turn increases and boosts the revenue of the company which is great for the investors.
- About the financial, if you take a look at its EPS, i.e. earning per shares, it has been growing for the last five years and the growth has been steady and constant.
- The next up is Dividend which has also been increasing with the growing EPS. Looking at the last five years’ data we can say regular dividends have been paid to the investors. Regular dividend ensures a regular income from your share investment apart from the wealth accumulation which is a great opportunity to reap for the investors.
- Looking at the revenue numbers also, we can say the firm has been growing steadily and hardly there are years when its revenue went down the ladder.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in Titan Stocks?
The process of investing in Titan Stocks involves a few simple but mandatory steps which are written below –
- Firstly, you need to have Demat and trading accounts with any broker which suits your pocket and requirements. So, choose a suitable broker and open the account.
- For opening Demat and trading account, you have to fill the Demat application form and submit it, via online medium or offline medium.
- Along with that, you will be asked to upload the documents for verification purposes of the applicant.
- Once the account is opened, you will receive the login credentials – client id and password in your mail account.
- The second step is to download, install and set-up the trading platforms and for that, you have to –
- Go to the brokerage house’s website and open the trading platform page and choose to use one of the compatible platforms.
- Once the download and installation part is over, you have to set-up the platforms.
- You need to create the market watch-list where you have to add Titan Shares now.
- You can create various alerts and set up notification alerts for price movements and market news for keeping yourself updated all the time.
- The next and final step is analysis and investment (or trading).
- First, you have to track and monitor the price of the Titan shares and see its trend.
- For buying and selling, you need to use the trading terminal. There are options for buying and selling which you need to use for trading and investing in the share.
About Titan Company Ltd.
Titan Company Ltd. or Titan is a product of a Joint venture between the Tata Group and TIDCO which is Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation.
firm was incorporated in the year 1984 and then it was named Titan Watches Limited.
It is one of the five world’s top and largest watch manufacturer who produces their watch under their brand name. Over the last few decades, Titan has expanded its business arena and ventured into other lifestyle accessories and products as well.
Thus, it is now named Titan under which there are different products which we are discussed in the following section of this article.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
Products or Services offered by Titan
While titan started with watches and is mainly famous for it, there have been some of the flagship lifestyle products as well which are developed, produced, sold by this firm. So, here is the Titan Products list –
- Watches and Accessories: Without a doubt, this has to be first on the list which is the main forte of the firm. So, there have been great Titan watches that have ruled the markets for years and in today’s time as well, when there are so many foreign competitors in the market, Titan watches still have the same craze.
- Eye-wears: Yes, the firm has become a leading manufacturer and supplier of normal glasses, sun-glasses, aviators, and other eye-wears.
- Jewellery: Titan is the owner of Tanishq jewellery which is one of the leading jewellery producers and marketers in the country.
- Other Lifestyle products: It also has other products like perfumes and others.
Titan Share Price – Conclusion
So, we hope you got quite a good amount of information which is relevant to your research about Titan Share Price. We have tried our best to enumerate as much information as possible in this article about Titan Stock Price.
We believe investment becomes easy when you have the right information and thus, you must always research your bit before you put your money in any stock.
Titan shares are one of the safest bets in the industry becomes of all the reasons we have stated above, it looks good for investors who are seeking regular income with wealth accumulation.
Most Read Articles