NMDC Share Price / Stock Price
Wholly owned and controlled by the government of India, NMDC was formerly known as National Mineral Development Corporation. Catch hold of the present NMDC Share Price, as well as its historical NMDC Stock Price to make brief comparison of the company or for instant learn more about the company before you make investment call.
Why Invest in NMDC Shares?
One of the factors does not guarantee successful returns from investing in NMDC Shares as a lot of items influence the company’s performance and the share price in turn. Hence, you need a lot of reasons why you must invest in a particular stock. We watched out for your need and have included all the reasons why you must invest below.
- This company is a large cap establishment backed up by the state owned government. This is an assurance in terms of reliability. Also, there are several on going projects yielding significant profits for the company.
- The returns of the company as per its past performance have been absolutely promising. The company also depict a sharp growth from the past 3-5 year, showcasing progress and growth.
- Company fundamentals are pretty strong going and its analysis depicts how profitable the investment can be. Other significant ratios of the company also reveal the company has incorporated a great position in the industry.
- Future prospects of the company shows positive and remarkable revenue possibilities on account of all the operational units and plants it owns.
- Expansion plans of the company are significant, where it aims to increase the mining capacity to 67 million tonnes per annum in the coming years.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in NMDC Ltd. Stocks?
An investor needs to understand the possible returns he can make, in order to estimate how worthy of an investment NMDC Stocks are. Also, there is a definite investment process the investor needs to carry, as every other thing, inclusive of placing trade order has moved online. Comply by the process to enjoy great trading journey.
Take notes of each of the steps and follow them precisely to create a well framed portfolio.
- Commence the process with opening a demat account which is very essential since, you have to store your shares in electronic form. This is a mandatory norm, and is set by the authority SEBI. You can choose to invest through a demat account of any stock broker you like.
- Trading account is the second need, and this is essential if you want to place trade orders. Ensure you check out with the stock broker you chose, as there are different policies of account opening set by different brokers. As a result, you may find a free trading account or will be asked to pay a separate fee.
- For the next steps, you can stay idle as the company will verify your account opening application and prompt you the status and also log in credentials.
- You can check out for the online trading platforms the company provides now, and open the one you feel feasible with.
- Use the log in credentials from before, to log into the platform and simply take a tour of the platforms and all the features it constitutes.
- Begin with creating the watchlist, and add all your favourite stock scrips. Including the stock scrips of NMDC. This will let you monitor the company stocks price on real time basis.
- When you see the company stock price has hit a price favourable to you, you can make the purchase order. To make the order, you have to click on the scrips and then click on the buy option.
- The platform will then ask you to enter in the share quantity you wish to purchase, enter the number and proceed with the order.
About NMDC Ltd.
Former reference of NMDC Ltd. was made as National Mineral Development Corporation, which is a public sector undertaking and controlled by Indian State.
Government of India has 72.43% ownership in the company and it is categorized under the control of the Ministry of Steel.
It was incorporated in the year 1958 and belongs to the mining industry, and takes on the process of exploring iron ore, copper, rock, phosphate, limestone, dolomite gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite, etc. Headquarters of the company is located at Hyderabad.
Presently, the company has the stature of being the largest iron ore exporter and producer, with a production track record of more than 35 million tonnes of iron ore. The company holding of mines include three mechanized mines from Chhattisgarh and Karnataka, where largest production takes place.
India’s only mechanized diamond mine present in Panna, Madhya Pradesh is operated by the company NMDC Ltd. The company’s products are listed below for detailed understanding.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
Products or Services offered by NMDC
NMDC Products list include Iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, limestone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite, and beach sands. Diversification of NMDC Services constitutes of other raw materials from the steel industry such as low silica limestone.
The company has formed successful ties with several ministries and state government for the production of several minerals such as silica sand mining and beneficiation project from Uttar Pradesh state Mineral Development Corporation Ltd.
Present operating mines of the company are:
- Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Kirandul Complex, South Bastar district, Dantewada (C.G.)
- Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Bacheli Complex, South Bastar district, Dantewada (C.G.)
- Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, Donimalai, Bellary district, Karnataka (at December 2019 suspended for over a year due to a royalty dispute)
- Diamond Mining Project, Majhgawan, Panna (M.P.)
NMDC Shares – Conclusion
The final verdict of the article is that, NMDC Ltd. makes a pretty good investment option, given, all the positive aspects of the company. You can further conduct a brief study based on the price charts and company information we provided to weigh in your return aspects.
Establish your own strategy and then invest in the company stocks which you deem would give you profitable returns.
Most Read Articles