"Live Data is not available for NHPC because they are yet to be Listed in NSE or BSE or both."
NHPC Share Price - Find performance of NHPC Today Share Price
NHPC Share Price will help you analyze todays & historical price of the Brand. It will include NHPC Today Share Price, Charts description, Historical Performance, Financial Statements & more.
NHPC Stock Price Details - Find NHPC Live Share Price
Find NHPC Live Share Price in NSE & BSE here. It includes NHPC Stock Price Details like live share price, day's high & low, 6 month & 1 year return & more.
Is the price-earnings ratio for valuing a company that measures its current share price relative to its earnings per share.
The earnings per share ratio is a portion of company's net profit allocated for each outstanding share. It is calculated by deducting preferred stock divided from the net income of the company divided by the number of outstanding shares.
MCAP SALES is used to compared the company's current market price with its mcap sales value.
These are the acutal number of shares that are traded on delivery based, meaning transfered from one person to another during the day's trade.
Dividend Yield measures the quantum of cash dividends paid to shareholders in a financial year relative to the market value of the per share.
NHPC Share Price / Stock Price
One of the significant listing in stock exchange comprise of NHPC, that has the core business of generating hydropower. We present you the NHPC Share Price, which contributes to your idea of stock market investment. You will encounter all the necessary company data such as historic NHPC Stock Price and comparison measures via charts.
Why Invest in NHPC Shares?
Returns from stock market are not focused upon single aspect of a company, rather a bunch of aspects. So, other than the basic reasons to invest in NHPC Shares, which are of course related to the price movements of the shares, we provide you all the other aspects which will have an impact on your profit earning capacity.
- Price statistics show a rising trend in the past few years and indicate high performing capacity of the company.
- This company also distributed highest amount of dividends as per the records, which makes this country a great option to go for.
- Cash flow of the company reports positive aspects and this reveals the company profit earning capacity, which also plays a crucial role in returns for the investors.
- Company expansion has been a significant spotting which reveals the future possible increase in share prices.
- The company is indulged in a lot of projects presently, which contributes to the company’s increased revenue and worth.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
How to Invest in NHPC Stocks?
Stock market investment has entirely moved online and everything can be done right from the comfort of your home. You can carry out every step online, starting right from opening a demat account to receiving the prfits from your trade. We tried our best to explain the NHPC Stocks investment procedure in the most seamless manner.
Follow the steps precisely like they are drafted in the below mentioned bulleted points.
- Firstly, you have to avail for a demat account which will give you the facility of storing shares. The guideline to invest in stock market including having a demat account as mandatory norm. Make sure you have access to one from the stock broker you prefer, or as per the charges they take.
- Trading account comes along with the demat account or you will have avail for it with separate charges. Ask your stock broker regarding the policies they have as it ranges from one broker to another. A trading account lets you place active orders and lets you engage in buying and selling securities.
- Now, the stock broker will give you the account credentials which will be used to log into different online trading accounts.
- Next step is to study about the online trading platforms provided by the broker. You need to choose one as per your convenience and log into it later on, using the credentials.
- If you successfully again access to the platform, you open all the features of the platform for yourself. You can go through order placement, market watch, screeners etc and make sure you learn their use.
- Now, create your watchlist with favourite shares and also add the NHPC Ltd. stock scrip.
- Monitor the shares on regular basis, as the watchlish provides you the feasibility of real time data monitoring.
- When the share hits the price you aspired, place the buy order. To place the order, select the share and then click on the buy option, and also enter the number of shares you wish to purchase.
About NHPC Ltd.
NHPC Ltd. stands for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation, which was set up in the year 1975.
It is inclined towards the generation of hydropower, and is also involved in the process of planning, promoting, and organizing integrated and efficient development of hydropower in vast arenas.
The company further led its operational divisions to include other sources of energy like Solar, Geothermal, Tidal, Wind etc. Company has a number of ongoing projects, with Baira Suil Power station in Salooni Tehsil of Chamba district being the first project led by the company NHPC.
IT has also achieved a lot of awards and recognitions for the quality services it provides to the country. It has several hydro power projects under construction and many power stations set up in different states of the country, ranging to total – 7097 MW.
This company is a government of India enterprise and Mini Ratna Category – 1 PSU. The installation bases are taken on joint venture ownership, and the achievement this company has managed to achieve is pretty significant and commendable.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
Products or Services offered by NHPC
NHPC Products and NHPC Services line is of electricity generation, energy trading which include solar, geothermal, tidal, wind etc. There are several ongoing projects the company is involved in. List of projects as included by the company go in the following fashion.
- Power stations
- Under construction
- Under development
- Small hydro/geo thermal
- Joint ventures
NHPC is involed in 6 projects which have the total aggregate installed capacity of 4934 MW including 500 MW (Teesta-VI HE Project), 1000 MW (Pakal Dul HE Project) & 624 MW (Kiru HE Project) being executed through Subsidiary/ JV Company and 10 MW Floating Solar power Project in Kerala.
The other list of projects are 13 owning to the capacity of 8211 MW are under clearance stage which includes 7 Schemes of NHPC’s own, 4 in JV mode, 1 Wind Project & 1 Solar Project. Further, 2 projects with aggregate capacity of 1079 MW are in S&I stage
NHPC Shares – Conclusion
All the information provided in this article will contribute to your decision making process. The further drafted steps will also let you take on the practical investment procedure. You can formulate your personal investment strategy or choose to go for the help provided from stock brokers. This will ensure you get fruitful returns from NHPC Shares.
Make sure you make your own set of research, in order to be assured relating to a lot of things. This is very crucial before you set in your money.
Most Read Articles