"Live Data is not available for NTPC because they are yet to be Listed in NSE or BSE or both."
NTPC Share Price - Find performance of NTPC Today Share PriceLast Updated Date - Feb 17, 2023
NTPC Share Price will help you analyze todays & historical price of the Brand. It will include NTPC Today Share Price, Charts description, Historical Performance, Financial Statements & more.
NTPC Stock Price Details - Find NTPC Live Share Price
Find NTPC Live Share Price in NSE & BSE here. It includes NTPC Stock Price Details like live share price, day's high & low, 6 month & 1 year return & more.
Is the price-earnings ratio for valuing a company that measures its current share price relative to its earnings per share.
The earnings per share ratio is a portion of company's net profit allocated for each outstanding share. It is calculated by deducting preferred stock divided from the net income of the company divided by the number of outstanding shares.
MCAP SALES is used to compared the company's current market price with its mcap sales value.
These are the acutal number of shares that are traded on delivery based, meaning transfered from one person to another during the day's trade.
Dividend Yield measures the quantum of cash dividends paid to shareholders in a financial year relative to the market value of the per share.
NTPC Share Price / Stock Price
NTPC Ltd. is a government promoted establishment, and a major contributor to generation of electricity and allied activities. Stay updated about the price fluctuations, as in the NTPC Share Price all along the course of time. NTPC Stock Price is featured via share charts, acting as basis of comparison and historical price evaluation.
Why Invest in NTPC Shares?
Government backed up organizations are a fine investment options to begin investment with. Diversifying through the NTPC Shares is a good idea. Apart from diversification and the fact that company is government promoted, here are the other reasons why you must invest in the shares, and why it has probability of high returns.
- Performance of this company is way beyond what independent power producers and energy traders can keep track of. On the basis of ROE, the company is working pretty strong as compared to its counterparts.
- Pipeline projects in hand will give a boost to the company’s future revenue possibilities and engagement measures, which operations would yield definite income.
- For the future prospects, the company has well established plans to push its operation further in order to achieve high growth rates. This will lead to company’s increased capacity.
- Company also have future plans to bid for special assets of other power players which might show up through NCLT route.
- Also on grounds of company fundamentals and financials, the company is performing pretty strong.
- It is a state run entity and hence, any down fall will be tackled according, also keeping the risk level at minimum.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
|UPL Share Price||Zee Entertainment Share Price||Bharti Airtel Share Price|
|Vedanta Share Price||SBI Share Price||Dmart Share Price|
|Vodafone Idea Share Price||TCS Share Price||HCL Share Price|
|Wipro Share Price||Tata Steel Share Price||GAIL Share Price|
How to Invest in NTPC Ltd. Stocks?
If you have draws all the profitable returns case scenario and wish to push through the process of investing in the NTPC Stocks, here is the process you can follow. The process is similar like any other share investment and you can proceed with it, and in case you aren’t aware of the same, you can refer to the bullet points we mentioned.
Check out the brief steps below:
- Let us begin with the first requirement, which is a demat account. This is fixed as compulsory for all the trading and is mentioned by the SEBI. It lets you store your shares electronically and also safely. You can open a demat account with any stockbroker of your choice.
- Further requirement is of a trading account, which lets you actively place orders. Enquire the same with your stock broker regarding the availability of free demat account which is trending in the market. The norms of brokers are however distinct and so options vary from one broker to another.
- The company will now send you the log in id and password, straight to your mail account. Store it securely and safely.
- Check out for the online trading platforms of the broker, and stick to one medium. Open the same and enter the id and password from before.
- Keep tabs of the functions and options as provided by the broker in the platforms. Make sure you are well read about all the functionalities and features of the platforms as they will contribute to your trading journey.
- It is time to create your customized market watchlist. Search for the stock scrips you like, including the scrip of NTPS Ltd. and add it to the watchlist.
- Then, monitor the time of the stock, on real time basis to make a steal order.
- When the favourable price figure is reached, you must place a buy order.
- In order to buy a scrpip, you have to click on the stock scrip and then click on buy option. This will be execute you order after you provide the information on number of shares you wish to purchase.
- Finally, your bank and demat account will be adjusted according to the trade order you placed.
About NTPC Ltd.
NTPC Ltd. which was previously denoted by the name National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd., was founded in the year 1975 and is promoted by Government of India.
This public sector undertaking was established under the companies act 1956 and is focused upon electricity utility.
Headquarters of the company is situated at New Delhi, India and has its key business operation related to generation of electricity and allied activities. Its working structure goes as – generation and sale of electricity to state-owned power distribution companies and State Electricity Boards in India.
The future plans of the company is to grow into 139 GW capacitated company by the year 2032, as compared to the present stats of 62,110 MW (including JVs). This will contribute to the company’s plans of being the world’s largest and best power major.
The aim of the company is to produce reliable power at feasible rates keeping tacks of sustainability, through means of deploying multiple energy sources and hand in hand eco friendly technologies. This will altogether give rise to a developed nation and better way of living.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
|ITC Share Price||HDFC Bank Share Price||SBI Life Share Price|
|L&T Share Price||HUL Share Price||Tata Motors Share Price|
|Infosys Share Price||Axis Bank Share Price||Tech Mahindra Share Price|
|Reliance Share Price||ONGC Share Price||PNB Share Price|
Products or Services offered by NTPC
The prime NTPC Products this company offers is electricity. So, the NTPC Services as provided by the company include generation and then distributing electricity. The company is also involved in exploration, production, transportation and distribution of natural gas.
As owned by the Government, the company has coal based thermal plants, gas based thermal plants, hydro electricity power plants, solar photovoltaic power plants and wind power. Their operations are spread through 55 locations in India, one location in Sri Lank and 2 locations in Bangladesh.
Also, the company has 8 regional headquarters in India situated in Delhi, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Secunderabad, Mumbai and Raipur. So, the operational structure of the company is pretty efficient in that context.
NTPC Shares – Conclusion
For the final analysis you can use your personalized strategy and indulge in a study to evaluate the outcome of the investment. The prime data required for the study and research is provided in this article which can be used accordingly. Furthermore, the aspects of the investment seem highly positive if you need a quick conclusion.
Most Read Articles