Power Grid Share Price / Stock Price
Power Grid is India’s largest electric power transmission utility company. This article will help you understand the various factors which boost the Power Grid Share Price, company’s financials and other information that affects the Power Grid Stock price.
Why Invest in Power Grid Shares?
If you are looking for a good share to invest with different perks and most importantly a risk-free investment then, you need to see the points mentioned below related to Power Grid Shares–
- If you look at the EPS of the company that is earning per share, it has increased in five years only. It is a great signal for the investors and also the increase has been gradual with no decreases, not even for a single year. While most of the companies in the country’s share prices, profit, and other factors dipped quite a bit in the year 2016 but Power Grid Stock price never slopped down.
- Next is the dividend which is another crucial factor for any investor and especially for them who seek a regular income from their share investments. The Power Gridhas been providing dividends every year almost and checking the last five year’s data, we can say that the dividend’s amount has increased in just 5 years which is huge.
- The current ratio of the company has been little sluggish and below the ideal point mark should be maintained at the least. But provided the fact, it is a central public sector enterprise, there is no worry in the part of the investors to lose their money due to the insolvency of the company.
- It is MAHARATNA titled company which depicts the value and faith you can put in it.
- According to the ratings of CRISIL, CARE, and ICRA, Power Grid is highly stable and secure for investments.
Check out Share Price of other Companies
|UPL Share Price||Zee Entertainment Share Price||Bharti Airtel Share Price|
|Vedanta Share Price||SBI Share Price||Dmart Share Price|
|Vodafone Idea Share Price||TCS Share Price||HCL Share Price|
|Wipro Share Price||Tata Steel Share Price||GAIL Share Price|
How to Invest in Power Grid Stocks?
The process of investment in the Power Grid Stocks are simple and enumerated below –
- Find a brokerage house and check if its brokerage plans suit your investment expenses and budget or not. Once you find the one for you, open the Demat and trading account with it.
- For opening these accounts, you need to fill up the Demat application form and then submit the KYC related documents.
- The executives of the brokerage house will verify the details and then you will get the accounts opened.
- Once the accounts are open, you can login with the login credentials. You will receive it on the email id that you have registered with the brokerage house.
- Now after logging in you have to download the trading terminal. You can also use the mobile trading application which your broker offers.
- You can download and then install the same on the device.
- Login and set up by creating the market watch list of the stocks you want to trade or just track. Add the Power Grid Stock to the watchlist for tracking it.
- For investing in the Power Grid share, first, you need to properly do your research. You need to check the technical metrics like price trends, movements, charts, and other indicators used in technical analysis.
- Once you know the entry and exit points for the market you can invest the money in the share by using the buy and sell option on the trading platform. On each of the platforms, there are these options and functions, you can invest in the share of Power Grid from any of the trading platforms.
About Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. is a Central Public Sector Enterprise that started its journey back in the 2000s and got listed in the stock exchange in the year 2007.
It is the largest transmission utility company in the electrical power field in the country.
It has around a network of 163222 km transmission lines. The company has over 412459 MVA capacity of transformation.
The vision of the organization is to provide a world-class electricity facility in the country. It wants to make the country lighten up in every part and also keep it safe, secure and most important pocket friendly for all the citizens.
Here are the Stock Prices of other brands
|ITC Share Price||HDFC Bank Share Price||SBI Life Share Price|
|L&T Share Price||HUL Share Price||Tata Motors Share Price|
|Infosys Share Price||Axis Bank Share Price||Tech Mahindra Share Price|
|Reliance Share Price||ONGC Share Price||PNB Share Price|
Products or Services offered by Power Grid
Power Grid is mainly in power transmission – which includes the proper planning, supervision, and coordination and also control over the national, regional, and inter-state power grids. The Power Grid Services are as follows –
- Power System Management: POWERGRID takes all the responsibility of providing maintenance of the power supply.
- Telecom Sector: The services are provided to many telecom companies and also to put the overhead optic fiber and other facilities of the Power Grid
- Domestic Consultancy: It has a 213 EHV substations and more than 131728 circuit km for transmission of a transformation of electricity.
- International Business: Power Gridalso has an international business department as well which was started in the year 2008.
- Smart Grid: It facilitates the reliable and efficient two-way and end-to-end delivery system. It helps in integration of the renewable sources of energy and other transmission and distribution work.
Power Grid Share – Conclusion
So, we hope you have a lot of information and details in the above article related to Power Grid Share Price. They can help you understand the company better and how its performance which affects the share price.
Any investor before investing in Power Grid Stock Price, must check both fundamental and technical information and do their analysis to make it safe for them. Power Grid, being a Central Public Sector Enterprise is highly secure for investment.
Most Read Articles