JHP Securities PMS – Review, Strategies, Returns, Charges & more
JHP Securities PMS is the well-grounded investment management organization in the city of Mumbai, India.The Company is established with a vision to offer knowledge based and research backed financial solutions to the players in Indian capital market.
Today the company widely offer broking and equity portfolio managements services. The company aim to deliver performance that set benchmark and service that prosper the client’s experience.
This article delivers a brief note on JHP Securities Portfolio Management Services, its Strategies, Commission model, Fund manager details, types and so on.
JHP Securities PMS – Customer Ratings & Review
Find Client ratings of JHP Securities Portfolio Management Services –
|Returns Performance||3.3 / 5|
|Services||3.2 / 5|
|Charges||3.4 / 5|
|Experience||3.3 / 5|
|Strategies||3.2 / 5|
|Client Support||3.0 / 5|
|Overall Ratings||3.3 / 5|
Overview of JHP Securities Portfolio Management Services
Find a detailed overview of the JHP Securities portfolio management service in the table given below-
|Registered Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Yr. of Establishment||1997|
Incorporated in the year 1997 in India, JHP Securities is one of the trusted investment management firm aims to offer portfolio managements services in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The founder of the JHP Securities is Mr.Milind Patel.The Company makes every possible effort to deliver risk adjustment investment results and carry out business with highest integrity.
Along with the portfolio management services, the company is also expert in offering broking services to the customers. The company also offers customized portfolio management services according to the customer’s needs and preference
Now, we will have a discussion about JHP Securities portfolio management service company review, its PMS returns, PMS charges and more.
Invest in JHP Securities PMS – Fill up the form Now!
Types of JHP Securities PMS
There are 2 types of JHP Securities Portfolio Management Services –
|Types of PMS|
Discretionary portfolio management service- In these services, each and every thorough decision is taken by investors itself instead of portfolio manager.
The responsibility of investors is only to mention their desires and needs but is not eligible to take any decision regarding its portfolio. The effectiveness of decision depends on the portfolio manger qualifications and skills
Non- Discretionary portfolio management service- In these services, each and every thorough decision is taken by portfolio manager itself instead of investor.
The responsibility of portfolio manager is to consider each and every requirement of the investors. The portfolio manager can assist the investors in every steps b the last decision will be taken by portfolio manager itself.
JHP Securities PMS Fund Managers Details
The table given below is providing the entire details about the fund manager of JHP Securities PMS company.
|Fund Manager’s Details|
|Name||Mr. Vishal Patel|
|Highest Qualification||MS – Finance|
|AUM (in Cr.)||37 Cr.|
|Number of Clients||71|
Mr.Vishal Patel is the founder of JHP Securities. He is having over about 20 years of experiences in investment research and portfolio management.
Vishal holds the degree MS in Finance and mainly focus in the area of NBDS, PMS and Broking.
He continuously seeks to integrate expertise and foresight for management and operations of the company resent, he serve more than 71 customers and retains AUM of 37 crores.
Know Fund Managers of Other Portfolio Management Service Companies
|Geojit Finance PMS||ICICI Pru PMS||Invesco PMS|
|Girik Wealth PMS||IIFL PMS||Jain Investment Advisors PMS|
|HDFC PMS||Indiabulls Asset Management PMS||JM Financial PMS|
JHP Securities PMS Strategies
The below table is providing details about the JHP Securities portfolio management service strategies-
|SMALL CAP||INCREDIBLE INDIA|
As robustness of investing in a business has become crticital, Due to this the company deploys copybook method of assessing and experiencing the business surveying its customers, retailers and distributors etc.
The company strives to invest the funds for long term period instead of investing quarterly
Margin of Safety
Margin of safety is the most important factor for all the investment decisions. The company prefers to buy stock when it is available below its fair value.
The company highly focus is to avoid permanent loss of capital. The company holds the cash at the time when there are no stocks left to purchase.
The company policies, strategies, management fees is fully transparent and are very clear to each and every clients
The company follows constraints approach of holding cash in absurd valuations, patently wait for the corrections which protect risk capital
JHP Securities PMS Returns / Performance
The below table is giving details about JHP Securities PMS returns and performance-
Since the inception of the company, JHP Securities optimum strategies has delivered maximum returns in different years.
Know Returns of other PMS Brands
|Narnolia PMS||Paterson Securities PMS||Porinju Veliyath PMS|
|Nine Rivers Capital PMS||Pelican PMS||Prabhudas Lilladher PMS|
|Pantomath Fund Managers PMS||Phillip Capital PMS||R Wadiwala Securities PMS|
JHP Securities PMS Investment Plans
Below the given table is providing details about the JHP Securities portfolio management service investment plans.
|Bronze (25L – 50L)||Yes|
|Silver (50L – 1 Cr.)||Yes|
|Gold (1 Cr. – 5 Cr.)||Yes|
|Platinum (5 Cr. Plus)||Yes|
JHP Securities is engaged in offering various investment plans to the investors according to their budget and requirements. Among the various plan offered by the company, investors can chose any affordable plan according to their needs and desires.
- In the bronze plan investors can invest minimum 25L to maximum 50L
- For silver plan investors can invest minimum 50L to maximum 1 Cr.
- In the Gold plan investors can invest minimum 1 crore to 5 cores
- For Platinum plan investors can invest more than 5 crore
JHP Securities PMS Fee Structure or Commission Slabs
Find the details about the types of commission models or fees structure offered by JHP Securities PMS house are as follows-
|Commission / Fees Structure|
|Profit Sharing% Commission||Yes|
There are 3 types of Fee structure available to the clients to choose from.
JHP Securities PMS Prepaid Commission
|Prepaid Commission (Yearly)|
|Investment – 25L – 50L||1.21% of Investment|
|Investment – 50L – 1 Cr.||1.11% of Investment|
|Investment – 1 Cr. – 5 Cr.||1.01% of Investment|
|Investment – 5 Cr. Plus||0.91% of Investment|
Prepaid commission model says that investors have to pay management fees in advance. In advance implies before the start of the customers investment tenure.
Every range of investment plan has different percentage of commission to be paid. For example
- When investment is been done between (25L.-50L.) then 1.13% of total investment amount will be charged to the investors
- If investment is been done between (50L.-1 CR.) then 1.03% of total investment amount will be charged to the investors
- When investment is been done between then 0.93% of total investment amount will be charged to the investors
- If investment is made more than 5 crore then 0.80% of total investment amount will be charged to the investors
JHP Securities PMS Volume% Commission
|Volume% Commission (Yearly)|
|Transaction Volume – 25L – 50L||0.114% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 50L – 1 Cr.||0.107% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 1 Cr. – 5 Cr.||0.100% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 5 Cr. Plus||0.090% of Total Transaction Volume|
Volume % Commission model says that commission is imposed to the investors according to the number of transaction done by the portfolio manager. Percentage of commission will be decided after the calculation of the number of transaction and amount is been calculated
- If the investor’s transaction amount lies in between 25L-50L, then 0.122% of Total Transaction amount will be imposed to the investors
- When the investor’s transaction amount lies in between 50L-1Cr, then 0.112% of Total Transaction amount will be imposed to the investors
- If the investor’s transaction amount lies in between 1Cr-5 Cr, then 0.102% of Total Transaction amount will be imposed to the investors
- When the investor’s transaction amount is more than 5 crores, then 0.080% of Total Transaction amount will be imposed to the investors
JHP Securities PMS Profit Sharing% Commission
The table given below is showing details about profit sharing% commission model-
|Profit Sharing% Commission (Yearly)|
|Profit Amount – 2.5L – 5L||22.5% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 5L – 10L||21.5% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 10L – 50L||19.5% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 50L Plus||17.5% of Profit|
Profit sharing models says that investors can only pay management fees after he received profit from its investment. This given satisfaction to the investors as commission is been paid after the profits are realized.
- If the profit amount gained by the investors lies between 2.5L-50L, then 21.7% of total profit will be imposed to the investors
- For profit amount gained by the investors lies between 50L-1Cr, then 20.7% of total profit will be imposed to the investors
- If the profit amount gained by the investors lies between 1Cr-5 Cr, then 18.7% of total profit will be imposed to the investors
- For profit amount gained by the investors is more than 5 crores, then 16.7% of total profit will be imposed to the investors
Know Charges models of other Portfolio Management Service Providers
|Renaissance Investment PMS||Sameeksha Capital PMS||Shade Capital PMS|
|Revelation Portfolio PMS||Samvitti Capital PMS||Sharekhan PMS|
|Sageone Investment PMS||Sanctum Wealth PMS||Shepherds Hill PMS|
JHP Securities PMS Charges
The below-given table is giving information about JHP Securities Portfolio Management Service Charges-
|Management Fees||As per commission model|
|Upfront Fees||0.64% – 0.74% of Asset Value|
|Brokerage Charges||0.007% – 0.014% of Total Transaction Value|
|Custodian Charges||0.19% – 0.37% of Asset Value|
|Depository Charges||0.17% – 0.38% of Asset Value|
|Exit Load – within 12 months||0.85% – 1.10% of Withdrawal Value|
|Exit Load – post 12 months||Free|
- Management Fees-The management fees is been given to the management for rendering the portfolio management services to the investors. The management fees of JHP securities ranges from
- Upfront Fees-Upfront charges are the advance charges which is essential for the investors to pay prior the investment tenure starts. The upfront fees of JHP securities ranges from
- Brokerage Charges-Brokerage charges are essential for the investors to pay to the broker for rendering the brokerage service to them. The brokerage charges of JHP securities ranges from
- Custodian charges– The custodian charges of JHP securities ranges from
- Depository Charges-The Depository amount is been paid by the investors to the depository company for the dematerialization account opened by them with depository company. The depository charges of JHP securities ranges from
- Exit charge-The exit charges is normally paid by the investors when the withdrawn their amount form the company. The exit charges of JHP securities ranges from
JHP Securities PMS Benefits
Find the details about JHP Securities PMS advantages in the table given below-
|Benefits / Advantages|
|Back office Reports||Yes|
|Flexible Commission Model||Yes|
|Flexible Investment Plans||Yes|
- Each and every policies and fees imposed to the investors are transparent
- Customized portfolio managements services is offered to the customers
- The company has more than three and half decades of capital market experience
- Constant top-up facility and back office report is offered to the investors
- The company aims to look at investments and duration from a long term view
JHP Securities PMS Customer Care
The table given below is showing a detailed view of JHP Securities PMS Customer Care.
|Relationship Manager Support||Yes|
|Call to Fund Manager||Yes – 5 to 6 Times a month|
|Issue Resolving TAT||14 working days|
JHP Securities offers the top-notch customer support services to the investors.
For calling directly to the fund manager, the company provides direct call support to the investors in order to resolve their investment related issues. For the more customers comfort, the company also provides e-mail facility to the customers.
Customers can directly call fund manager 5-6 times in a month. All the customers’ issues will be resolved by the JHP securities in 14 working days.
JHP Securities PMS Conclusion
JHP Securities is the first-rate investment management company in India. The company follows feasible and beneficial strategies which enable the investor’s to achieve high profit and growth.
The flexible investment plan and commission models satisfy the investors in every possible easy. The customer service support is also favorable.
So if you are looking for top-notch and trusted investment Management Company then JHP Securities is the best option.
Know everything about more PMS companies
|Satco PMS||Scient Capital PMS||SMC Global PMS|
|Savvy Capital PMS||Securities Investment PMS||Solidarity Investment PMS|
|SBI Funds PMS||Seers Fund Management PMS||Stewart Mackertich PMS|
Invest in JHP Securities PMS – Fill up the form Now!