Sykes & Ray Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
Since 1990 SRE has emerged its significance in the industry, by the well portrayed efforts of the chairman – Mr.Yogesh R Gupta and the managing director – Mr.Anup R Gupta. The company has evolved at its best through the quality services it provides via the Sykes & Ray Demat Account.
They have put up all means to emerge a relationship between their clients, ensuring relationships are build for long period. In order to help you reach your financial goals and objectives, they have introduced the Sykes & Ray Trading Account, and the demat account.
Sykes & Ray Demat Account
Keeping up with the pace in which the stock market industry is rising, and how each of the participants are coming up with services like never before, SRE is as well excelling in the domain.
It can be well featured through its Sykes & Ray Demat Account, take a look yourself:
- Advisory services have to be your focus, as the company experts ensure you never happen to face any kind of loss, guiding you always through the trending shares and profitable investments.
- A transparent relationship will be built with you, in a way you shall be filled up with benefits all time, without any expenses going out of your sight.
- Technology is the company’s friend which helped them transform their account registration process as easy as possible.
- Investments of all nature are possible with this sole account, and with utmost safety.
- Ensure safety of your investments as well as your personal details with the company, as they are pretty strict toward safety concerns.
Open Sykes & Ray Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Sykes & Ray Demat Account?
Embracing a journey of investment is a smart option and so is the decision of choosing to Open Sykes & Ray Demat Account. Here is how you can achieve it:
- Give the process a start by clicking on the “Open a Demat Account” button which is given at the end of the article, and complete the formalities.
- If you provided the right details, you will get a call from the executive shortly who will direct a link of EKYC to you.
- Formalities of the form will begin with you entering the identity details such as Aadhaar number, PAN number and date of birth.
- Next set of formalities will be of the bank details i.e. the Account number and IFSC code.
- Providing a proof for the above mentioned details is as well necessary and so, upload the scanned copies of Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport size photo and a Cancelled cheque.
- Sign the declaration of the form, through your Aadhaar card, or offline, as you please.
- When you submit, a representative of the company will dial you up and convey what is remaining.
- If you pulled it off correctly, you will get an active demat account in a day time.
Sykes & Ray Demat Account Charges
Benefits are the prime items you will be granted with, but in order to keep availing such benefits you will have to pay something in return to company.
Fair for the services it provides to you, and keeps you updated with all the means to invest. So, this company also has its set of Sykes & Ray Demat Account Charges, you need to keep up with.
|Sykes & Ray Demat Account Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Zero|
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.5,000|
Participant with CDSL and NSDL, here is your chance of doubling your chance at steady returns. The first set of charges you need to pay is opening charges.
We are happy to break the news to you that the Sykes & Ray Account Opening Charges are nil. You may also choose to avail for dematerializing your physical share to electronic form.
Find Account Opening Charges of other Stock Brokers
Sykes & Ray AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Time to discuss the Sykes & Ray AMC, since; the company has no account opening charge norm. AMC is basically to be paid once in a year for this company Sykes & Ray, an amount of Rs.300. This amount is just fair we believe, also because you aren’t paying any other opening charges.
For the trading charge, you again have to pay nothing, it is absolutely free to use, for lifetime. Also, the margin requirement set up by the company is Rs.5000 which is just so minimal, compared to other company which charges around Rs.20 -25,000.
Sykes & Ray Trading Account
There is more, if you are already satisfied, here is the Sykes & Ray Trading Account benefits which would just make you go gaga over it. You are going to be more than happy with the decision you took to invest with it.
Read up the benefits, and start trading instantly after you get your account.
- Accommodation of not only equities is provided by the trading account, but all the other investment options the company deals with. This makes it easy for you to alter the investment at your will, and also choose up to invest in vast category of investment options.
- Tools to help you strike the deal are present just at your finger tips, probably on the home page, making it easy for you to make deals of buying, selling or even cancelling an already placed order.
- Extract all the financial statements of your investment options, so you have a hold of the how your holdings are performing, and what new strategies you need to adopt.
- Mutual funds are just at your disposal, and you can choose to pool your money through this low risk investment option, within the trading account.
- Free AMC charges are provided for lifetime.
Sykes & Ray Demat Account Conclusion
We believe the information we put up together will give you all the resource you need in order to make your decision. This shall be all you need to make a decision, if this company is worthy to trust your investment with or if you need to go for other alternate options.
Charges a company asks is a major criterion of decision making process, and the charges of Sykes & Ray Demat Account being so low, we would contribute that this company would be a great option for you.
Everything is well constructed by the company in a customer centric approach.
Open Sykes & Ray Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|