Sharewealth Securities Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & moreLast Updated Date: Nov 24, 2022
Sharewealth Securities Demat Account service offered by the broking company help the traders to safeguard their shares.
The customers of the Sharewealth Securities can initiate their online trading in equity, derivatives, currency, commodities, and even tenable the traders to invest in mutual funds and apply for IPO.
The trading platform offered by the Sharewealth Securities is fully customizable and offers online charting with multiple powerful indicators.
This article is written for the purpose of delivering information about Sharewealth Securities Trading Account, its demat account, annual maintenance charges, account opening charges and more.
Sharewealth Securities Demat Account
Here is a snapshot of the Sharewealth Securities demat account benefits:
- Traders can instantly transfer or withdraw their funds online as demat account is treated similarly as a bank account.
- Dematerialization service helps the traders to securely and safely hold their shares in an electronic mode.
- Minimum demat account opening charges.
- Customers will be facilitated with the constant SMS services, account reports and effective services all the time.
- The non-trading partners can even open their demat account in Sharewealth Securities and grab the depository or dematerialization services.
- The annual maintenance charges of the Sharewealth Securities demat account is Zero.
- Their demat account opening charges are also affordable.
Open Sharewealth Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Sharewealth Securities Demat Account?
Demat account opening procedure of the Sharewealth Securities is quite easy and can be followed by anyone who wishes to open their demat account with the broking company online.
Here are the few steps to open Sharewealth Securities Demat account online:
- You can open your demat account with a single click on the “open demat account” button available here.
- Demat account form will be pop up on the screen by clicking on the link available here
- A few important information will be asked in the demat account form which is required for the traders to fill such as name, address, contact number, etc.
- The details provided will be further verified by the responsible person of the broking company.
- Post verification of the details, some of the KYC documents will be asked by the customers to deposit and are mentioned below.
- The documents deposited to the broking company will even be verified by the responsible person of the broking company.
- Post verification of the documents, your demat account will be activated and you can access your account within 1-2 days.
- Demat account can be accessed just by simply mentioning login id and password available by the Sharewealth Securities.
Documents required to upload for the sake of opening their demat account
- Address proof
- DOB proof
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photos
- Bank account details
- Cancelled cheque
Sharewealth Securities Demat Account Charges
|Sharewealth Securities Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.300|
|Trading AMC||Rs.250 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.3,000|
Pay particular attention to the Sharewealth Securities account opening charges.
Sharewealth Securities demat account charges are reasonable and can be paid easily. The Sharewealth Securities ask only Rs.300 form the customers as account opening charges.
With just Rs.300, the customers of Sharewealth Securities can grab infinite features. It is a convenient approach for the traders to hold their shares in an electronic mode.
Find Account Opening Charges of other Stock Brokers
Sharewealth Securities AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Here is the focus of the Sharewealth Securities demat account and trading account Annual maintenance charges.
Annual maintenance charges of the trading account and demat account can be paid by the customers to the Sharewealth Securities to maintain both the accounts.
The Sharewealth Securities trading annual maintenance charges (AMC) is Minimum Rs.250 per annum. The Sharewealth Securities Demat AMC is Zero.
Sharewealth Securities Trading Account
Consider the limelight placed upon the Sharewealth Securities trading account benefits:
- Sharewealth Securities enable their customers to securely and safely carry out their trading activities.
- Customers of Sharewealth Securities can continue online trading in equities, derivatives, commodities, currency and future & options.
- Applying online for IPO and investment in mutual funds online is as well provided to the Customers of Sharewealth Securities.
- Sharewealth Securities mobile app enables the traders to buy and sell shares with their fingertips and can continue their trading activities from any part of the world.
- Traders can customize their watch list and instantly transfer their funds online
- The browser based trading platform available by the Sharewealth Securities enables the traders to capture real-time movements.
- Online charting is available coupled with more than 30 powerful indicators.
- Bowse based software offered by the Sharewealth Securities enable the traders to trade comfortably from their home or office without installing any software.
- The mobile trading platform offered by Sharewealth Securities provides distinct features such as streamline stock ticker, customizable watch list, Market snapshots, statistics etc.
- Trading account annual maintenances charges of Sharewealth Securities is Zero. Traders are not compelled to pay a single penny for maintaining their trading account through the broking company.
- A dedicated research manager is available to timely assist the traders in trading activities.
Sharewealth Securities Demat Account – Conclusion
Retaining your trading account and demat account with Sharewealth Securities is quite useful and beneficial.
It is beneficial because of the company has a dedication of satisfying the customers by providing adequate timely research reports which enable them their customers to make wise and profitable decisions.
The user-friendly browser-based trading platforms offered by the Sharewealth Securities enable the traders to comfortably trade from their home and office and they are even easy to use and provide online streaming quotes.
The browser-based trading platform offered by Sharewealth Securities enables the traders to grab real-time movements and transfer announcements. This it is right to say that holding the Sharewealth Securities demat account and trading account is highly reliable.
Open Sharewealth Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
Most Read Articles