Fast Capital Markets Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
The Fast Capital Markets Trading account alongside the Demat account are very much their USPs. They offer tons of features and services that we will explore in this article. We will also gather information about the fees they charge to open the accounts, and the cost involved in the AMC.
Fast Capital Markets is one of the best stock trading company not only in Kolkata but also in eastern India. With decent fees structure, secure service, and compelling customer support, they have owned the hearts of thousands of stock traders.
They are well-versed in several other financial products and services like Equity Trading, Commodity Trading, Currency Trading, Options, and Futures provided through Fast Capital Markets Demat Account.
Fast Capital Markets Demat Account
When is comes to the Fast Capital Markets Demat account, the company delivers some of the most propelling features and benefits. So, it would be best to take a look at some of the most notable ones:
- Most of the stock trading companies use either CDSL or NSDL as their Depository participants. Now, what is significant here is, if you open a Demat account with Fast Capital Markets, then they deal with both CDSL and NSDL as their Depository participants.
- Along with the Demat account, you will get the option to open a free Trading account. What is interesting here is the AMC for the Trading account is also free of cost.
- The account opening process is simple, with minimum documentation. We will discuss the steps later in this article.
- The costs involved in maintaining an account as well as trading stocks with Fast Capital Markets are nominal and, most importantly, industry standard.
- There are ample products and services that you can take advantage of while you open an account with Fast Capital Markets. Some of the most notable products are Equity Trading, Commodity Trading, Currency Trading, Options, and Futures.
- Fast Capital Markets can be your best ally if you have less experience in trading stocks. They will guide you to the best of their ability and let you learn at your own pace.
Open Fast Capital Markets Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open a Fast Capital Markets Demat Account?
To open a composite account consisting of a Demat and a Trading account, you do need to pay a one-time fee of Rs.330. Now, written down below are the steps to open Fast Capital Market Demat Account:
- Locate the button “Open Deamt Account” at the bottom of the page.
- Now, a form will pop open. Enter in all your contact details for the company to cal you back. Then you have to wait for a while so that one of the representatives of Fast Capital Markets gives you a call. They will provide you the link to pay the account opening fees of Rs.330. Also, they will ask you to submit all the usual documents to finish up the KYC verification process.
- The link will first redirect you to enter in the Identity proof details, which include Aadhaar, number, PAN number and date of birth, details of the bank, which is the account number and the IFSC code.
- Next in line would be the submission of scanned copies of Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport size photo and a cancelled cheque.
- On the end mark, one has to sign the form digitally using an Aadhaar card, and in case of its absence, you need to do it in person, following which an executive will call you to justify the end process.
- Then, they will send a welcome email containing all the login credentials to access your accounts. Of course, the KYC verification should be completed first.
- You can access your Demat and Trading accounts after that.
Fast Capital Markets Demat Account Charges
|Fast Capital Markets Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.330|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.10,000|
Now, if we genuinely discuss the point about the account opening fee, we should tell you that the cost is very reasonable. You just need to pay a one-time Fast Capital Markets Account Opening Charges of Rs.330.
The price is really aggressive and to a large extent, cheap if we compare it with other stock trading companies. Alongside that, the Depository Participants are both CDSL and NSDL, which is great as not all companies deal like that.
However, one of the biggest drawbacks of Fast Capital Markets Demat Account Charges, as per many experts, is the minimum margin money they charge before anyone begins trading. They charge a lumpsum of Rs.10,000.
This has been a significant factor for the traders, particularly the newbies. Meanwhile, the Dematerialization of physical shares are available, which is a plus point for the traders.
Find Demat Account Charges of Other Brokers
|Vrise Securities Demat Account||VCK Stock Demat Account||Tradejini Demat Account|
|VNS Finance Demat Account||Tradeplus Demat Account||LSE Securities Demat Account|
|Vertex Securities Demat Account||Tradingbells Demat Account||Moneylicious Capital Demat Account|
Fast Capital Markets AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
AMC is the cost to the customers, which they typically need to pay to keep the product or service up and running. However, the scenario is entirely different for Fast Capital Markets AMC.
Fast Capital Markets doesn’t charge a single penny for the AMC of not only the Trading accounts but also the Demat accounts.
Most companies nowadays offer free AMC of the Trading accounts. So, that is not the surprise here as well. But what’s really interesting is they offer 100% free AMC for the Demat accounts as well.
So, all those people who have a slight grievance with the Rs.10,000 of minimum margin money can look upon this facility and appreciate what Fast Capital Markets is offering.
Fast Capital Markets Trading Account
It is no secret that Trading accounts are mandatory to perform any kind of online trading. Guess that is why they are called a Trading account in the first place. Now, while you open a Fast Capital Markets Trading account, there are some significant benefits. So, here they are:
- Without the Trading account, you can’t purchase or sell stocks. You won’t even be able to cancel the trade if that is what you are looking for. So, a Trading account is imminent.
- The customer support team is robust and efficient. They are active in emails and calls to escalate problems quickly.
- There are a variety of other financial investments associated with Fast Capital Markets Trading accounts that you can perform as well. Check the whole list of products and services.
- Of course, no matter the case, the most valid reason to use Fast Capital Markets Trading account is that it is free to use. There are no AMC fees, as well.
Fast Capital Markets Demat Account – Conclusion
With tons of products and services, lucrative offers, and reasonable brokerage fees, Fast Capital Markets is one of the best stock trading companies in India right now.
Naturally, they are focused on maximizing the client base with quality services provided through Fast Capital Markets Demat account.
The Fast Capital Markets Trading and Demat accounts provided to their clients are the perfect reflection of their vision. They assist new traders with improved technologies, which they are implementing every day.
So, if you are indeed considering opening a Demat or Trading account, you should check Fast Capital Markets once.
Open Fast Capital Markets Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
|Just Trade Demat Account||Finvasia Demat Account||Beeline Broking Demat Account|
|GEPL Capital Demat Account||Compositedge Demat Account||Achiievers Equities Demat Account|
|Fortune Trading Demat Account||Ezwealth Demat Account||Zebu Wealth Demat Account|
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|