Shree Kanha Stock Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & moreLast Updated Date: Nov 19, 2022
Shree Kanha has been contributing their part of the business, to the stock broking industry since the year 2004. The demand of Shree Kanha Stock Demat Account is variably found in the market, where they hold a prime place in terms of services provided.
Such is the demand of Shree Kanha Stock Trading Account as well, where they provide some unmatchable services and tools to deal with. Tracing them all in this account, we aim to educate you about the offerings made by Shree Kanha Stock.
Shree Kanha Stock Demat Account
Commencing with the perks of having a Shree Kanha Stock Demat Account, we enlisted all the significant value added services you will be getting with the company. Make sure to check them out, before you draw a conclusion of option for the company’s services.
- Their work flow basically triggers transparency, where every minute of details are disclosed to you. Each and every terms and conditions will be mentioned alongside the expense and brokerage with a calculator to help you check the amount for yourself.
- Guidance is the primary of all services, as you will have experts at your services always, who provide necessary insights on the profitable deals.
- Investment options of the company are many, and all of them are stuffed in the same demat account, to help you invest easily in the item of your choice.
- Technology benefits can be found at each and every activity of the company and so is the demat account opening procedure easy.
- Avail currency, derivatives, commodity, equity investments along with mutual funds as well.
Open Shree Kanha Stock Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open Shree Kanha Stock Demat Account?
Here, we are stating the process to Open Shree Kanha Stock Demat Account, to make it easy for you to follow up on the account creation process. Everything seems difficult if it is not known, and knowing is what makes it seamless. So, carry on the seamless process by going through the steps.
- First thing to keep up with is, to locate the green button which indicates “Open a demat account”, then click over it to fill in the details of contact.
- The details shall be used by the company to ring you up, where a representative will guide you along the process of EKYC via a link.
- First indication of the link would be to enter in your identity details, and you require Aadhaar number, PAN number and the Date of Birth.
- Second indication will be of the bank details, where they would need your account number and the IFSC code.
- Moving on to the tough yet easy part, you need to upload in the scanned documents Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport size photo and also a cancelled cheque in order to get your identity approved.
- Sign the form for the final thing, after checking the entries made, using your Aadhaar card, and the next thing to do if you do not owe one will be to sign it in physical.
- Should you do everything in the right manner, you will be given a green flag of assurance and the representative will call you up to discuss the success of the account creation.
- It basically takes a day to activate your account wherein your account details will be forwarded to you via email.
Shree Kanha Stock Demat Account Charges
|Shree Kanha Stock Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.250|
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.5,000|
People believe great things come at a high cost, but the Shree Kanha Stock Demat Account Charges go the other way around.
That is, you will find great service, at an affordable price, paid in the form of some fee. Alongside are some extra perks such as dematerialization available with the account and a relationship with both CDSL and NSDL.
Taking into concern the Shree Kanha Stock Account Opening Charges, you will have to contribute a fee in favour of the company for the services provided.
The one-time fee you need to pay is a sum of Rs.250 which goes in favour of the company. The minimum required balance to start investing is as well low being Rs.5000.
Find Transaction Charges of Other Brokers
Shree Kanha Stock AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Keeping up with the account as well needs a charge and is not negotiable in nature, as any other demat account. So, you will have to pay one of the Shree Kanha Stock AMC, i.e. for demat account, an amount of Rs.300. such an amount is to be paid once in a year and therefore is easily affordable.
Trading account on the other end has been marked free, which means, you need not pay any amount for the maintenance. You can use the account for free, for lifetime and enjoy what they got to offer.
Shree Kanha Stock Trading Account
Ahead lays the trading account, which is the source for traders to earn profit. We sure are aware of it, but the Shree Kanha Stock Trading Account is particular, has vowed to provide some unquestionable services. All such services provided will be great, and here is the evidence for it.
- Basics are present right in front of you in all the mediums, i.e. the order placement options such as buy, sell and cancel orders. Configured to be easy to use, you may avail the benefit as per your need.
- Backoffice services are always available instantly in all the platforms of operation, thereby making it easy for you to keep a check on your investments and financial standing.
- Modifying all of your investment options is possible through the same account, as you can make the desired changes in any of them easily.
- Also invest in mutual funds to enjoy the benefits of polling your money, through the sole trading account.
- Best part is, no maintenance expense is levied on the users.
Shree Kanha Stock Demat Account Conclusion
Concluding the Shree Kanha Stock Demat Account and the trading account, we have the positive vibes regarding the company. If you do agree with us too, we highly suggest you to take a step ahead and choose Shree Kanha Stock as your investment partner.
Expense rates are reasonable, and so are the brokerage charges. Also, the minimum margin is possible to keep up with, where the most of the other stock broking companies have policies of double or triple what Shree Kanha Stock asks of you.
Open Shree Kanha Stock Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|