Consortium Securities Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
If you are looking for the idyllic investment platform then Consortium Securities can be your ideal partner forever. Its acclamation has made them traverse ways from a single place to different hubs of India all of which provide quality Consortium Securities Demat Account services.
Today the company is a class one-investment solution provider with outstanding trading accessibility from anywhere and anytime. It reached the doors of multiple clients with its amazing networks like VSAT and enhanced technological labels like the ODIN.
Therefore, today clients have labelled the stock broking company as righteous for having both the Consortium Securities Demat Account and the Consortium Securities Trading Account at the same time as well.
Consortium Securities Demat Account
Having a Demat account with a veteran stock broking company has couple of good sides so does the Consortium Securities Demat Account has many. Therefore go through them in the below points:
- News on charts: If you are willing to have the Demat account with the company then you definitely have taken the right decision because the company offers full length of information on different charting options. It includes the intraday charts and the end of the day charting.
- Live quote information: Certainly getting a Demat account will make you profit because you are liable to get the real-time quote information from the market.
Open Consortium Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Consortium Securities Demat Account?
After taking into account all the positive attributes of the company, there are many who are planning to Open Consortium Securities Demat account. For them, kindly make sure to have a look through the low down pointers for convenience:
- Click on the green button which reads ‘Open Demat Account’.
- If you garner the form make sure to fill all the significant mandatory fields like your name, phone no & city.
- Once you are done with the process move to the next step where you will be called and asked about the KYC detail. But remember that this is actually a one-time process only.
- There you have to provide the manifestations pertaining to your age and identity such as the Aadhaar number, PAN number, and date of birth, and bank details such as Account number and the IFSC code.
- Following will be a documentation process, for that, you can offer the voter’s id, Aadhaar, and Pan card scanned copies. In some cases driving license can be asked as well, alongside passport size photo and cancelled cheque.
- Now, you should sign the form virtually through Aadhaar card or in person.
- Once done a round of verification will follow up and you will receive a call from the company. Mostly the call is from the relationship manager.
- A one to one conversation will take place and if he is satisfied then mostly you are ready to kick start with Demat account in the next couple of hours only.
Consortium Securities Demat Account Charges
|Consortium Securities Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Zero|
|Demat AMC||Rs.200 per Annum|
|Trading AMC||Rs.200 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.1,000|
Investors, as well as traders, have a hidden thought on ways of saving their money. And that is quite normal, which is why when you search for stockbroking companies the first thing that flashes your mind is the account opening fee.
In that regard, you should be free of any worries because the Consortium Securities Account Opening charges are free or in other words you can say that it is zero.
On the other side of the coin you can see that Consortium Securities Demat opening charge are also, very much affordable or less and are discussed below.
One thing might bother you that what would be least ceiling amount that the company may charge from the clients. Again in that context, Consortium is preferred because it charges only Rs.1000 as the least charge.
Find Transaction Charges of Other Brokers
Consortium Securities AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Investors are also mused with the annual maintenance charge as well whenever they are investing in any stock broking firm. This is because they have to include that in their monthly budget as well.
Despite these thoughts, they can relax because the Consortium Securities AMC is reasonable. For the Demat and trading account the company charges Rs.200 as the annual maintenance charge. Such, a charge generally occurs once in a year and so, concerns can be put to ease.
At the same time you can feel relieved from heart because the company allows the switching of the physical shares to electronic patterns as well. Apart from that the company is completely genuine because it is an active depository partaker of the CDSL and the NSDL.
Consortium Securities Trading Account
Traders who are looking to start their trading with a new trading firm, then Consortium Securities trading account can be taken into the list. But why should you do so?
- Real-time report: Traders will be on the gaining side no doubt as they can catch up with the live reports which mainly underline the superb gainers, shares with good volumes and quantity. But will also make the trader aware of the shares that are suffering downfall.
- Market indices report: Traders will be privileged to get in-depth news regarding the market indices which includes the Bombay stock exchange, national stock exchange and of the entire world as well.
Consortium Securities Demat Account – Conclusion
The company boasts of its wide range of diversified clients all belonging to different statuses of life. Majorly they have clients who are from corporate categories to large financial hubs.
Its footstep was only with the DSE but today it has successfully dominated the world of NSE, currency, MCX, BSE, NSE, etc.
Therefore, clients have taken the company too diligently and most importantly the Consortium Securities Broking Demat has been the talk of the trading town since 1992.
Therefore in this content, readers came to know about the company in short and the privilege of having demat and trading account with the company.
Open Consortium Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|