MultiBankFX Partner or Affiliate Review – Commission, Investment, ROI & moreLast Updated Date: Sep 01, 2023
Working from California, USA, MultiBankFX was founded in 2005 and currently has its headquarters in Dubai.
Since it is a global broker, it is regulated by five different governing bodies across five different continents.
|Best Partner Program||Affiliate Program|
|Revenue Sharing or CPA||Up to 35-55%|
|Second Level commission||NA|
|Partner Code Activation||3 Days|
|Affiliate Cookie Tracking||Up to 30 days|
These include ASIC, BaFin, CIMA, DFSA, and FCA. The broker is owned by MultiBankFX group and is currently one of the safest brokers that provide services to the United States of America.
All the global clients of MultiBankFX will have the freedom to trade on $20,000 plus different global forex markets that cover multiple asset classes through forex, shares, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
MultiBankFX offers three different trading accounts: a standard, pro, and ECN account.
You will also receive an Islamic swap-free and demo account with the features.
While trading with MultiBankFX, you will have additional access to multiple features like virtual private servers, expert advisors, MAM, FIX APA, social trading, and unlimited access to multiple trading platforms like the MT4 and MT5.
An additional facility they provide is the MultiBankFX partner program or MultiBankFX franchise program, which is for all the affiliates who want to earn a little more money by inviting more traders.
So in this article, we will be talking about the various MultiBankFX partner programs, their features, edge benefits, and how you will join the program.
MultiBankFX Partner or Franchise – Overview
|Founder / CEO||Naser Taher|
|Regulations||ASIC, BaFin, CIMA, CNMV in Spain, DFSA, FMA, FSC|
|Headquarter||Australia, USA, Germany|
MultiBankFX is just going to provide some of the most advanced and innovative software and features for all its traders.
Now, they have developed a set of advanced MultiBankFX partner programs. As a result, they provide attractive and competitive revenue for all its partners.
So before joining the MultiBankFX partner program, you must ensure that you have learned everything about the three types of programs.
So, what is an affiliate program?
An affiliate program is a type of partnership or franchise program where a company appoints several partners or affiliates who spread the word and popularity about the company.
MultiBankFX has also developed a MultiBankFX partner program where the partners will earn a specific revenue whenever they invite a broker with their invitation link or suggest a trader from their list of portfolios to the holding company.
Once a trader successfully joins the company, they will enjoy a specific revenue or percentage of commission per trader.
MultiBankFX partner program provides appealing revenue amounts that attract traders and partners from different stages and parts of the world.
Become a Partner Now! – Fill up the Form
Types of MultiBankFX Sub Broker or Partner Program
|Types of Business Models|
|Partner Type||Affiliate Program||Introducer||White Label Partnership|
|Revenue Sharing or CPA||Up to 35-55%||$150||Upto 80%|
|Referred Trader’s Deposit – FTD||100-799
|Min $600, 5 Lots||NA|
|Code Activation Time||2-3 Days||3 Days||7 days|
Whenever you decide to join any partnership program with the company, you will have the option to choose between two or three types of partner programs.
Likewise, the broker has developed three types of MultiBankFX partner programs or MultiBankFX franchise programs.
These MultiBankFX affiliate programs have unique features and are not developed for various types of partners with different mindsets about revenue.
So now, let us discuss the three types of MultiBankFX partner programs and their unique features.
The three MultiBankFX franchise programs include:
- IB or introducer broker program
- Affiliate program
- White label partnership
This MultiBankFX Affiliate Program is only for all the owners, users, and content creators who have access to high traffic or popular websites, popular blogs, have a higher subscribers ratio and are prevalent in social media.
After successfully registering for the MultiBankFX affiliate program, login into the trading application. Next, you will find an invitation link to post on such websites.
Once a trader or a new investor joins with your invitation link and registers with a trading account, you will receive a specific revenue or invitation bonus. This MultiBankFX partner program is beneficial for all the popular partners.
They can monitor their popularity by inviting more and more traders to join the holding company.
Some of the main points of the affiliate program are:
- The revenue sharing amount or CPA amount is 35 to 55% of the revenue
- No cost is associated with this affiliate program
- The referred traders deposit or FTD amount is $100 to $799 or EUR or GBP
- The minimum time required for code activation is about 2 to 3 days.
Introducer Broker Program or IB Program
This MultiBankFX partner program is only helpful for traders, institutions, or groups with a list of portfolios of various types and kinds of traders.
Whenever the company wants, the partner needs to share a certain amount of trades daily.
Once a new trader joins from the invitation list of the partner, the MultiBankFX partner would receive a percentage of the revenue.
They will also receive revenue whenever a trader from the list performs a trading function with the broker.
The IB program is one of the most accessible forms of passive income as the trader would be receiving a percentage of the revenue throughout the holding company’s lifetime.
So after joining this partnership, you do not need to worry about the money as you can easily track them via the commission trackers and receive a certain amount per month.
Key takeaways of the MultiBankFX partner program:
- The revenue sharing amount or CPA amount is about $150
- No cost is associated with this partnership
- The referred traders deposit or FTD amount is of minimum $600 per 5 lots.
- The Minimum time required for code activation is about 3 days.
White Label Partnership
The White Label Partnership can be completed with a full-fledged team.
It can also be done with a MultiBankFX partner. He will be working or acting as the holding company’s core management team without becoming an employee.
This partnership will also work for all the other agencies who prefer online marketing and various web design development teams.
The critical points of the MultiBankFX affiliate program, white level partnership are:
- Revenue sharing amount or CPA amount is up to 80% of the revenue
- A certain amount of cost is associated with the broker
- No FTD amount or referred traders deposit is available
- The minimum time required for code activation is 7 days.
MultiBankFX Franchise Revenue Sharing
|Affiliate Program||Up to 35-55%|
|Authorized Partner||Upto 80%|
|White Label Partnership||NA|
After joining any MultiBankFX partner program, the executives at the company will contact you immediately and inform you about the various revenue-sharing models and the cost-sharing models associated with each partnership.
Now It is totally up to the partner to decide which program he prefers. The revenue charge also varies depending on the type of MultiBankFX partner program.
The amount of profit you will make will depend on your skillset and performance. It also depends on the number of clients that you bring.
However, the average MultiBankFX franchise revenue is:
- For the MultiBankFX affiliate program, the revenue sharing amount is up to 35 to 55%
- For MultiBankFX Introducing Business Partner, the revenue sharing amount is $150
- The revenue sharing amount is up to 80% of the commission for the white label partnership.
Find Affiliate Partner Programs / Franchise of other Forex Brokers
|Orbex Partner||ROinvesting Partner||ZuluTrade Partner|
|Blueberry Markets Partner||SimpleFX Partner||Tickmill Partner|
|City Index Broker Partner||Skilling Partner||TIO Markets Partner|
|Vantage FX Partner||Videforex Partner||ForexTB Partner|
MultiBankFX Partner Cost or Security Deposit
|Partner Cost or Deposit|
|Introducing Business Partner||No|
|White Label Partnership||NA|
So whenever you join any partnership program or affiliate program with the company, there are certain costs associated with registration fees, security fees, and the partnership cost.
This very much depends on the company and the area of residence of your operation.
So, MultiBankFX also has specific partner costs depending on the type of MultiBankFX partner program.
- For the MultiBankFX affiliate program, the partnership cost of the security deposit is not charged
- For MultiBankFX introducing broker program, no partnership cost or security deposit is charged
- Also, For the White Label Partnership, no security deposit was discharged
MultiBankFX Franchise Offers
|Zero Deposit scheme||Yes|
|Real-Time Commission calculation||Yes|
|Second Level Commission||Up to 10%|
|Personal Account Managers||Provided|
|Multiple Payment Systems||Available|
Once you join the MultiBankFX partner program, you will receive various offers, discounts, and various Support from the broker.
Any trading company that offers this type of discount and features gets popular among its affiliates. The exclusive MultiBankFX franchise includes:
- The partners will have access to a zero deposit scheme
- MultiBankFX partners will also have access to real-time commission calculation in the trading application
- MultiBankFX second level commission available is up to 10% of the revenue
- You will receive a personal account manager who will guide you throughout the entire process
- You will also have access to multiple payment methods both for deposit and withdrawals
- A solid and effective sub-affiliate system is also available.
MultiBankFX Sub Broker Eligibility Criteria
|Business Experience||Minimum 1-3 years|
|Minimum Qualification||No basic qualification/degree|
|Desired Profile||Business in Similar Field|
Whenever you read the terms and conditions of the MultiBankFX partner program, you will find no specific eligibility criteria.
However, to be among the top preferences, you are supposed to have the following criteria:
- The minimum eligibility criteria are 26 years.
- The minimum business experience required in the field is about 1 to 3 years.
- The MultiBankFX partners do not need any minimum qualifications. So anyone can join the partnership program.
Find Business Partner Program for Different Forex Brokers
|Trade360 Partner||Instaforex Partner||Plus500 Partner|
|TriumphFX Partner||Windsor Brokers Partner||XTB Partner|
|Valutrades Partner||InvestMarkets Partner||Brokereo Partner|
|FXCM Partner||MiTrade Partner||Fondex Partner|
How to Become a MultiBankFX Business Partner?
So, all the necessary information about the three types of MultiBankFX partner programs have been mentioned in the section.
- Now, a pop-up screen will appear where the application form will open. Some necessary information has to be filled out like name, address, phone number, and some other information, and then you have to click on submit.
- After filling out the application form and submitting it, an agent from the company will contact you for the qualification process.
- Here you have to upload some necessary registration documents required for the verification purpose.
- After successful verification, you will receive an email link. Upon clicking it, your MultiBankFX partner account will be activated.
- You can now download any trading application from the official website and use your login ID and password to use your MultiBankFX partner account.
- Under the refer tab, you will find an option to share the invitation link.
- You will also find a real-time commission calculator within the application.
Documents required to Start MultiBankFX Franchise
Necessary documents required for MultiBankFX partnership program registration is:
- PAN card is necessary to link your bank accounts
- Government-authorized identity card for verification
- Residential proof for authorization
- Experience certificate for company verification
- Educational certificate if available
- Partnership deed with the company
- Scanned passport-sized photograph
- Business proof and ownership proof
Support Provided by MultiBankFX Partner Program
|Back Office Support||Available 24/5|
|Multilingual Promotional Materials||Yes|
The exclusive support that all the MultiBankFX partners will receive after joining any of the MultiBankFX partner programs are as follows:
- MultiBankFX partners will have access to back-office support 24 by 5
- Partners will have access to trading support.
- Partners will also have access to dealing Support.
- Unlimited access to marketing support.
- Multilingual promotional materials to attract more and more traders
- Real-time commission tracker in the trading application
- Training support is also available for all the new MultiBankFX partners
Benefits of MultiBankFX Sub Broker Program
Exclusive benefits and advantages that all MultiBankFXs are brokers will enjoy after joining the MultiBankFX sub-broker program are:
- Even though MultiBankFX is relatively new in the market, the broker is entirely safe as it is regulated and monitored by five governing bodies.
- The MultiBankFX partner programs are beneficial and attract more and more traders due to the appealing revenue and commissions they provide.
- You will also receive access to various promotional offers and other specific discounts. These are only available for all the MultiBankFX partners.
- The profit margins and the revenue earning margin is compulsively higher when compared to some of the other trading firms.
- Access to multilingual promotional materials and offers to attract traders from various sections of the world.
Check out Online Partner / Financial Partner Programs of Forex Brokers
|Pepperstone Partner||Fxview Partner||T1Markets Partner|
|Robo Forex Partner||Hantec Markets Partner||TMGM Partner|
|Swissquote Partner||HotForex Partner||101Investing Partner|
|InvestLite Partner||IFC Markets Partner||Naga Forex Partner|
MultiBankFX Partner Program – Conclusion
MultiBankFX is one of the most popular brokers in the United States of America and caters its trading services to most traders from different corners of the world.
The broker has its headquarters in Dubai and is monitored and regulated by some top-tier governing bodies.
The MultiBankFX partner program is available for all traders who want to own a better profit by spreading the word of the holding company and bringing in more traders.
MultiBankFX Franchise or Sub Broker – FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the MultiBankFX partner program:
Does MultiBankFX have an Introducer Model?
Along with the various MultiBankFX partner models, the broker has also developed the MultiBankFX introducer or MultiBankFX IB partner model.
This introducer model is for all the traders and partners who have a list of other traders to provide to the broker.
Does MultiBankFX have multiple Franchise models?
The broker has developed three types of MultiBankFX franchise models: MultiBankFX affiliate program, MultiBankFX introducer broker program, and MultiBankFX White Label Partnership.
What is MultiBankFX Sub Broker Commission?
MultiBankFX has developed 3 types of MultiBankFX partner programs, and along with that, they have also developed the MultiBankFX sub-broker program.
The MultiBankFXs have a broker commission of about 10% of the revenue.
How much does the MultiBankFX Franchise Cost?
MultiBankFX franchise cost depends on the type of MultiBankFX partner program or MultiBankFX affiliate program you have opted for.
However, no charges are required for the MultiBankFX affiliate program, and MultiBankFX introduces a broker program, but you need to pay a specific fee for a white label partnership.
Does MultiBankFX provide Referral Program?
Yes, MultiBankFX has also developed a different program known as the MultiBankFX introducer broker or IB program.
This is exclusively for all the traders who can bring in more clients from the list of portfolios submitted to the company.
What is a MultiBankFX Referral Revenue Model?
Whenever a partner joins the MultiBankFX Introducer broker program, they will receive a percentage of the revenue whenever a trader from their selected list performs a trading function with the broker.
Is the MultiBankFX Partner Program Free?
The MultiBankFX affiliate program and the MultiBankFX introducer broker program are entirely free and can be joined by anyone.
However, for the white label partnership, a particular cost is associated.
Does MultiBankFX provide Training Assistance?
When you join the partner program, you will receive Support like marketing and trading support.
You will also get back-office and also training Support and assistance.
How to own a MultiBankFX Franchise?
You have to visit the official website click on the open partnership account with MultiBankFX.
Then you fill out an application form with correct details and complete the EKYC process. Now your trading account will be activated.
Does MultiBankFX Sub Brokership provide Support?
Yes, the broker also provides MultiBankFX’s broker partnership, and you will receive various types of Support like multilingual customer support, multilingual promotional materials, and various other supports.
Become a Partner Now! – Fill up the Form
Most Read Articles