FXPro Trading Account – Review, Types, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
Know all the details about FXPro Trading Account here.
Primarily a forex trading company, FXPro is one of the leaders in business that also deals with 5 other classes of assets.
We will discuss that later, but let us know about the company first.
Regulated by 4 reputed organizations – CySEC, FCA, FSCA, and SCB, the company made its debut back in 2006.
After 15 years of successful business operations, that company has roots all around the world.
They have over 200+ active employees providing elite service to thousands of clients worldwide.
So, we will explore the benefits and features of opening up a trading account with FXPro.
Also, we will learn the spreads and commission rates of this company, and also explain the steps to open an account with them. So, let us hop in.
FXPro Trading Account and Benefits
There is no denying that FXPro as a company is efficient. So, it is obvious that there will be tons of benefits for opening up a trading account with the company:
- With FXPro, there are no desk interventions that you need to deal with as a trader.
- There are no commission fees, and the spreads are most competitive.
- You can place ultra-fast orders on the trading platform. The company claims most orders to be less than 14 ms.
- The traders can enjoy Ultra-low latency Equinix data center colocation.
- You can expect the best possible Bid and Ask prices as FXPro offers Deep Liquidity.
- There are 6 different classes of assets that you can trade from – forex, metals, indices, futures, shares, energies, and cryptocurrencies.
- The trading platforms are some of the best in the market. The mobile app is proprietary and therefore data is 100% secured. Of course, it is available in both Android and iOS versions.
- There is a demo account that you can use to practice online trading. Unlike most companies, FXPro actually offers virtual funds worth $5000. You can use it to trade assets without taking any risk.
- The support team is robust and provides service in multiple languages.
Fill up the Form – Open Forex Trading Account Now!
Find Trading Account Services of other Forex Brokers
|IG Trading Account||Just2Trade Trading Account||LQDFX Trading Account|
|IQ Option Trading Account||Libertex Trading Account||Markets.com Trading Account|
|IronFX Trading Account||Liteforex Trading Account||Moneta Markets Trading Account|
FXPro Trading Account Charges
|Trading Account Charges|
|Account Type||Ctrader ECN||Fx Pro MT4||Fx Pro MT5||Standard MT|
|Initial Deposit||$100||its $100||$100||$100|
FXPro is a company that delivers tier-1 services consistently.
So, it is safe to say that when compared to most financial asset trading companies, they charge more for spreads and commissions.
Now, just like most companies, the fee varies on the type of account you choose. To start with spreads, the company deployed two kinds of execution methods – variable and fixed.
However, the traders have the choice of how they wish the company to charge for the spreads.
The company charges spreads or commissions depending on the trading platform you are using. For instance, you can use cTrader, where the company charges commissions only.
Meanwhile, if spreads are applicable, then it can be as high as 0.9 pip, or it can be as low as 0.37 pip. The average spread fee is around 1.27 pips.
Again, the spreads or commission fees also vary depending upon the type of trading platform you are using.
FXPro also charges floating spreads. You can use MT4 and MT5 for trading where the fee can be as low as 1.58 pips and can be as high as 1.71 pips.
Types of FXPro Trading Account
|Types of Trading Account|
|Trading Desk Type||No dealing desk|
|Suitable for beginners||Yes|
|Suitable for professionals||Yes|
|Suitable for scalping||Yes|
|Suitable for daily trading||Yes|
|Suitable for Weekly trading||Yes|
|Suitable for swing trading||Yes|
This is where FXPro is significantly different from most companies. Most companies offer Straight-Through-Processing (STP) or Electronic Communication
Network (ECN). However, in most cases, the companies give the option to the traders to choose from either one of the accounts. Based on the account you choose; the benefits will get sorted down.
Meanwhile, FXPro doesn’t offer an ECN account, nor an STP account. Instead, they deal with something called a No Dealing Desk (NDD) account.
If you are wondering what that is; it is a trading account where you can trade any asset without any intervention from anyone.
Now, let us know some more benefits of the NDD accounts down below:
- One of the most significant features that would boost up your trading performance is the Deep Liquidity factor that you will get with the NDD accounts. With this feature, you can reap benefits from the best available bid and ask price once you place any kind of order.
- The NDD accounts the FXPro is offering come with a quality service packed with technical excellence. That is why they are among the best in the market and have won multiple awards for it.
- You can place ultra-fast orders with the NDD accounts. There is a record of 199,397 orders placed in a day, with most orders processed in less than 24 hours.
FXPro Account Opening and Trading Process
By now, you should have a glimpse of how the company operates and how much it charges.
Now, if you are confident to open up an FXPro trading account, here are the step that you should follow:
- It all starts by visiting the official website of FXPro – https://www.fxpro.com/. Once you are on the site, look for an option named ‘Register’ at the top. We request you to click on that.
- Then, a new page should open up. Over there, you should see a form with simple contact information and an option to set up a password. What is interesting here is the website automatically detects your location using the IP address. So, you need to fill-up the form using accurate information. Then, click on ‘Register.’
- Once you click on that, you must complete the eKYC process. For that, you need to submit scanned copies of your ID proof, address proof, and a valid income proof document.
- As soon as the KYC verification is done, you will be able to access your trading account. Then you need to upload funds and start trading.
FXPro provides multiple trading platforms
MT4, MT5, Mobile app, and a few more. After you log in to your account using either of the trading platforms, you need to prepare a watchlist.
For those who are unaware, a watchlist is a list where you can monitor all your preferred assets on one screen.
There are loads of technical analysis tools that you can also use offered by the company to sharpen your trading skills.
Once you are happy with the current status of your asset’s price, you can place a buying order.
Of course, you need to select the number of assets you wish to purchase and place the order. The same goes for selling your assets too.
Choose the amount and place the order at the price you are happy with. Ultra-fast order execution is available here; so, you can trade significantly fast.
Find Different Trading Account Types of Forex Brokers
|Ninjatrader Trading Account||OctaFX Trading Account||Spectre AI Trading Account|
|NordFX Trading Account||Olymp Trade Trading Account||Spreadex Trading Account|
|Oanda Trading Account||PrimeXBT Trading Account||Thinkmarkets Trading Account|
FXPro Trading Account – Features
|Social Trading / Copy Trading||No|
|Guaranteed Stop Loss||No|
|Guaranteed Limit Orders||No|
|Guaranteed Fills / Liquidity||Yes|
|Trading From Chart||Yes|
|Interest On Margin||No|
|Other Trading Features||No|
Take a look at some of the notable features that you can enjoy if you associate yourself with FXPro:
- FXPro is an ideal company for any trader who is new to online trading. They offer a wide variety of tutorials to educate the traders to become self-sufficient.
- You can use the Trading Signals facility.
- There are prominent email alerts to keep you up-to-date.
- Guaranteed Fills or Liquidity.
- You can place Trailing SP or TP orders.
- You can use the Automated trading feature.
- API trading facility is available.
- You can use VPS services.
- You can place an order directly from Charts.
- The One-Click trading feature is there to use.
- There are expert advisors where you can seek help.
Check out Online Trading Services of FOREX Brokers
|Trading 212 Trading Account||Avatrade Trading Account||iForex Trading Account|
|UFX Trading Account||eToro Trading Account||Forex.com Trading Account|
|XM Trading Account||FBS Trading Account||Alpari Trading Account|
FXPro Trading Account – Conclusion
FXPro offers a great deal when it comes to overall investments.
To back that up, the trading platforms are consistently good and deliver top-notch services to the clients.
Yes, the spreads and commissions are on the higher side, but the service they provide justifies the price.
The company offers decent education materials, making them suitable for newcomers.
However, experienced traders can reap benefits from the 15 years of experience they are offering. Overall, the FXPro trading account is efficient, to say the least.
FXPro Online Trading – FAQs
Here is the list of FXPro Online Trading:
Does FXPro provide Online Trading?
FXPro provides a wide range of online asset trading.
As a matter of fact, you can trade from 7 different classes of assets from all the major global markets.
Now, if you are looking for any particular asset, you should seek help from the client support team.
What are the Commission Charges in FXPro?
The commission rates can be as low as 0.37 pip and can be as high as 1.27 pips.
The commissions that the company charges are dynamic.
So, we suggest you consult with the customer support team for elaborate detail in respect to your interested asset.
Does FXPro provide Demo account Trading?
FXPro offers a demo account with virtual money of $5000.
You can learn trading without actually trading.
Is trading Free at FXPro?
The core functions of online trading are free of cost.
However, there are fees for spreads and commissions that the company charges.
So, better for you to consult with the support team who are ready for assistance.
Does FXPro provide Spot Metals Trading?
Yes. Spot Metal trading is available.
You can trade Gold, Silver, and platinum. Of course, you are free to inquire more about spot metals from the support team.
What are Spot Metals Trading Charges at FXPro?
The spreads are completely dynamic and it depends on the time you are trading.
So, we suggest you take a look at the official site to get a better idea.
Does FXPro provide Stock Trading?
Yes. There are over 150 company shares in the offering that you can choose for trading with FXPro.
Meanwhile, if you want more detailed information about any particular stock, look it up on the official FXPro website.
There you should get all the information about stock trading.
What is Spread at FXPro?
The spreads are mostly floating and get adjusted every time the market is open.
So, follow the separate asset class pages from the official website to get the latest information.
Or, you can contact the support team instead.
Is FXPro safe for trading?
Regulated by 4 trustworthy organizations, and the trading platforms are secured with the 2-step verification process.
So, we believe it is safe to trade online with FXPro.
Does FXPro provide Trading Tips?
Yes. There is a dedicated service called Expert Advisory which will provide necessary and relevant tips to every kind of trader.
Check the support team to know more.
Fill up the Form – Open Forex Trading Account Now!
Most Read Articles
|Forex Trading – Know Everything|
|Forex Broker – Know Everything|
|Why Trade in Forex?|
|How to Trade Forex?|
|Forex Trading Strategies|
|Forex Trading Tips|
|Become a Successful Forex Trader|
|Best Forex App|
|Top Forex Broker|
|Best Forex Trading Books|