Credent Asset PMS – Review, Strategies, Returns, Charges & more
Credent asset PMS is the leading and first investment management company available in India. The broking house mainly focuses on crafting various investment ideas driven through depth research and radical thinking.
In this article, we will have a discussion regarding Credent Asset PMS, strategies, reviews, investment plans, commission models, charges and more.
Find out the detailed review of Credent Asset PMS here-
Credent Asset PMS – Customer Ratings & Review
Find Client ratings of Credent Asset Portfolio Management Services –
|Credent Asset PMS Ratings|
|Returns Performance||2.7 / 5|
|Services||2.8 / 5|
|Charges||2.6 / 5|
|Experience||2.9 / 5|
|Strategies||2.8 / 5|
|Client Support||2.9 / 5|
|Overall Ratings||2.8 / 5|
Overview of Credent Asset Portfolio Management Services
Find out the entire details regarding the Credent Asset PMS in the table given below-
|Registered Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Leadership||Aditya Vikram Kanoria|
|Yr. of Establishment||2017|
Credent Asset Management is the best and renowned portfolio management service solution available across India.
The broking house was founded by Mr Aditya Vikram Kanoria in the year 2017. Its headquarters is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company is approved by the Securities Exchange Board of India.
Credent Asset Management company’s most leading model is the Portfolio Management Service Model. The company has gained popularity in the stock market because of its PMS model. It has various fund managers to handle the investment portfolios of the client.
Now, we will have a detailed discussion regarding the PMS charges, returns, reviews and more.
Invest in Credent Asset PMS – Fill up the form Now!
Types of Credent Asset PMS
The table given below is providing the entire details regarding the types of Portfolio Management Services-
|Types of PMS|
The Credent Asset stock broking company offers both Discretionary and Non- Discretionary portfolio management services to their clients.
Normally, a huge no. of clients prefer discretionary PMS service where the whole PMS account is handled through the fund manager of the company while some other clients choose to get ideas from the popular consultancy in a way to make an investment.
Credent Asset PMS Fund Managers Details
The table given below is providing the details regarding the fund manager of the company.
|Fund Manager’s Details|
|Name||Aditya Vikram Kanoria|
|AUM (in Cr.)||Approx 300 Cr.|
|Number of Clients||100+|
|Investment Tenure||Minimum 3 yr.|
Credent Asset PMS group has several portfolio managers but the most prolific and expertise one is Mr Aditya Vikram Kanoria. He is an MBA graduate and holding 13 years of experience in financial management sector.
The fund managers of Credent Asset PMS normally holds approx 300 Cr. of AUM and has an ability to manage the portfolios of around 100+ clients. The investment tenure for any investor in Credent Asset PMS is a minimum of 3 years.
Know Fund Managers of Other Portfolio Management Service Companies
|Accuracap PMS||Ambit Capital PMS||Ask PMS|
|Aditya Birla PMS||Anand Rathi PMS||Avendus Wealth PMS|
|Alchemy PMS||Anvil Wealth PMS||Axis PMS|
Credent Asset PMS Strategies
Find out the detailed review of Credent Asset PMS strategies in the table given below-
|MULTI CAP||GROWTH PORTFOLIO## , ***|
According to the table given above, Credent Asset PMS company offers all types of storage mentioned in the above table. They normally work on large-cap strategy, diversified strategy and small-mid cap strategy.
All the investment strategies are available for Credent Asset PMS clients.
The strategies used by Credent Asset PMS group are given below-
Credent Asset Growth Portfolio Strategy
On the basis of radical thinking, research, depth knowledge and also solid strategy, the investment thought is constructed. Investments are not objectified to a class or industry, and are rather multi asset. This means, investment is done in equity, start ups, SME, mutual funds, debt instruments and more.
Credent Asset PMS Returns / Performance
Below given table chart is showing the details regarding Credent Asset PMS Yearly Returns-
|Strategy||GROWTH PORTFOLIO## , ***|
The return rate of Credent Asset portfolio management service is really impressive and robust. The broking group has a capability to heat around 10+ years of MFR (mutual fund returns).
The rate of return makes Credent Asset PMS sort of best PMS solution available in the country.
Know Returns of other PMS Brands
|2Point2 Capital PMS||Acepro Investment PMS||Allegro Capital PMS|
|Aarohan Holdings PMS||Aequitas Investment PMS||Alpha Capital PMS|
|AC Choksi PMS||Alder Capital Advisors PMS||Angel Broking PMS|
Credent Asset PMS Investment Plans
The table given below is providing the entire details regarding Credent Asset PMS investment plans.
|Bronze (25L – 50L)||Yes|
|Silver (50L – 1 Cr.)||Yes|
|Gold (1 Cr. – 5 Cr.)||Yes|
|Platinum (5 Cr. Plus)||Yes|
The table chart given above is providing a sensible and better understanding of several investment slabs available for Credent Asset PMS clients. For any type of portfolio management service company, minimum Rs. 25 lakhs of investment amount is compulsory.
Its investment plans include the bronze plan which is between the range of Rs.25 lakh to Rs.50 lakh. The silver investment slab ranges from Rs.50 lakh to Rs.1 Cr.
The gold investment plan is ranging from Rs.1 Cr. to Rs.5 Cr. And the platinum plan is offered to only those clients who holds an investment portfolio of more than Rs. 5 Cr.
However, the PMS company has investment slabs of all ranges, it has also designed various commission models for the huge convenience and satisfaction of the clients. Most importantly, high investment portfolio tends to receive elite services and leads to low management fees.
Credent Asset PMS Fee Structure or Commission Slabs
Find out the details of Credent Asset Portfolio Management Service commission model with the table given below-
|Commission / Fees Structure|
|Profit Sharing% Commission||Yes|
Credent Asset PMS company has designed its Fees structure into 3 different categories.
Credent Asset PMS Prepaid Commission
In this commission model, commission charges are to be paid prior to the real investment time period begins. As it is a prepaid commission model, so the commission charges are normally lower than other commission structures.
|Prepaid Commission (Yearly)|
|Investment – 25L – 50L||1.3% of Investment|
|Investment – 50L – 1 Cr.||1.2% of Investment|
|Investment – 1 Cr. – 5 Cr.||1.1% of Investment|
|Investment – 5 Cr. Plus||1.0% of Investment|
The Prepaid Fees Structure of Credent Asset PMS company is entirely dependent on the value of the investment portfolio.
With the investment volume of Rs. 25 lakh to Rs. 50 lakh, the commission charges will be 1.3% of the total investment amount. If the investment volume is between the range of Rs. 50 lakh to Rs. 1 Cr., the management fees will be 1.2% of the total investment amount.
For huge investment amount like- Rs. 1 Cr. to Rs. 5 Cr., the management fees is 1% of the total investment amount. And more than Rs. 5 Cr. of investment value, the commission charges will be 1.0% of the total investment amount.
Credent Asset PMS Volume% Commission
Such kind of commission model has a dependency on the total no. of transactions done through the portfolio manager.
It is also dependent on the stock market situation as well as some other facets of the investment portfolio.
Normally, the volume % commission model leads to huge management charges.
|Volume% Commission (Yearly)|
|Transaction Volume – 25L – 50L||0.12% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 50L – 1 Cr.||0.11% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 1 Cr. – 5 Cr.||0.09% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 5 Cr. Plus||0.07% of Total Transaction Volume|
In this commission model, the loyalty of the fund manager and market situation plays a key role.
If the annual transaction amount is between the range of Rs.25 lakh to Rs.50 lakh, the commission charges will be 0.12% of the total transaction volume.
If the transaction amount on a yearly basis is between Rs.50 lakh to Rs.1 Cr., the commission charges will be 0.11% of the total transaction amount.
For over Rs.1 Cr to Rs.5 Cr. of yearly transaction volume, the management fees is around 0.09% of the total transaction volume.
And for more than Rs.5 Cr. of yearly transaction volume, the charges are 0.07% of the total transaction volume.
Credent Asset PMS Profit Sharing% Commission
Profit sharing is highly convenient and satisfactory commission model designed by the Credent Asset PMS for its customers.
In this, clients are only allowed to pay the management fees once they realise the profit amount. This model leads to high-profit % and low management charges as well.
|Profit Sharing% Commission (Yearly)|
|Profit Amount – 2.5L – 5L||24.5% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 5L – 10L||22.5% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 10L – 50L||20.5% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 50L Plus||18.5% of Profit|
Profit sharing % fees structure is the best and convenient model available for all the clients as it has a dependency on portfolio performance.
Normally, this model is offered to those clients who are with the PMS house for 3 years and the clients holding huge investment portfolio.
For the investment portfolio with profit ranging from Rs.2.5 lakh to Rs.5 lakh, the profit sharing is 24.5% of the total profit amount.
If the portfolio with profit is between the range of Rs.5 lakh to Rs.10 lakh, the sharing of profit is around 22.5% of the total profit amount.
For huge profit amount like the investment portfolio holding profit range of Rs.10 lakh to Rs.50 lakh, the profit sharing is 20.5% of the total profit amount.
If the investment portfolio is holding profit more than Rs. 50 lakh then the profit sharing is 18.5% of the total profit amount.
All the given fees structure is customized according to the requirements of clients. With commission charges, some other charges namely- upfront charges, custodian charges, depository charges, exit load and brokerage charges are also levied by the Credent Asset PMS house. All these charges will be discussed below with table charts.
Know Charges models of other Portfolio Management Service Providers
|Asian Markets Securities PMS||Basant Maheshwari PMS||Buoyant Capital PMS|
|Asit C Mehta Investment PMS||Bay Capital Investment PMS||Capgrow Capital PMS|
|Barclays Securities PMS||BNP Paribas PMS||Capstocks Securities PMS|
Credent Asset PMS Charges
The table chart given below is providing details about Credent Asset PMS Charges-
|Management Fees||As per commission model|
|Upfront Fees||0.8% – 1.8% of Asset Value|
|Brokerage Charges||0.01% – 0.035% of Total Transaction Value|
|Custodian Charges||0.2% – 0.3% of Asset Value|
|Depository Charges||0.11% – 0.21% of Asset Value|
|Exit Load – within 12 months||0.7% – 1.5% of Withdrawal Value|
|Exit Load – post 12 months||Free or 0.2% of Withdrawal Value|
Here is the list of some charges imposed by Credentt Asset PMS company are as follows-
- Management Fees- Management charges are typically levied on the basis of the opted commission model by the PMS team and client.
- Upfront Charges- Upfront charges are also charges by the portfolio management service company. Such kind of charges is like prepaid amount. The upfront charges are normally between the range of 0.8% to 1.8% of the total asset value.
- Brokerage Charges- The PMS house take some amount of Brokerage charges from its clients. It is typically on the basis of the total transaction volume. The brokerage charges are charges between the range of 0.01% to 0.035% of the total transaction volume.
- Custodian Charges- Custodian Charges are levied as per the total asset volume. The custodian charges are usually charged between the range of 0.2% to 0.3% of the total asset value.
- Depository Charges- The depository charges are imposed between the range of 0.11% to 0.21% of the total asset value.
- Exit Load Charges- Exit load charges has a dependency on the withdrawal time duration and withdrawal amount as well. It the withdrawal takes place within 1 year, the commission payout will be 0.7% to 1.5% of the total withdrawal amount. If the withdrawal is done post 1 year then the commission payout will be 0.2% of the total withdrawal value and sometimes it is free of charge.
Credent Asset PMS Benefits
The table given below is providing a better understanding of Credent Asset PMS Benefits/ Advantages-
|Benefits / Advantages|
|Back office Reports||Yes|
|Flexible Commission Model||Yes|
|Flexible Investment Plans||Yes|
Here are some benefits offered by Credent Asset PMS group-
- Credent Asset PMS company offers great top-up facility for the convenience to all its clients.
- Credent Asset PMS group also offers back office login credentials so that clients can check the details and reports of their investment portfolio with the help of provided login credentials.
- For the updates of all the transactions happening in the client’s investment portfolio account, the PMS house provides Email and SMS update facility to all its clients.
- The company do provide good flexibility to it’s existing clients regarding the investment plans and commission models as well. The PMS house provides all types of investment plans for providing huge satisfaction and convenience to its clients.
- The Credent Asset PMS company is holding massive experience in the field of finance management.
Credent Asset PMS Customer Care
The table given below is showing the details regarding Credent Asset PMS Customer Care-
|Relationship Manager Support||Yes|
|Call to Fund Manager||Yes – 4 to 8 Times a month|
|Issue Resolving TAT||14 working days|
Credent Asset PMS group normally offers good support to all of their clients such as- it provides direct calling facility so that the clients can contact the PMS team in order to resolve every single issue. The PMS solution providing company also provide Email support for the huge convenience of clients.
Credent Asset PMS company is also good at offered relationship manager support to all its clients. Clients holding a huge amount of investment portfolio can call to their fund manager 8 times a month. And clients holding a low amount of investment portfolio can call to their fund manager 4-5 times a month.
The issue resolving TAT for Credent Asset PMS company is 14 working days.
Credent Asset PMS Conclusion
Credent Asset PMS normally comes under the top-most PMS solution providing companies. It’s a robust investment strategy have given fine results to all of their customers.
The flexibility in commission models, as well as investment plans, provide a huge satisfaction and convenience to the existing clients. Also, their services and support system is greatly useful and well-structured.
If you are looking for any reliable PMS solution, registering in Credent Asset PMS can be useful and beneficial for you.
Credent Asset PMS FAQs
Ques – How can I invest with Credent Asset PMS?
Answer – The article contains details relating to the Credent Asset PMS investment process, which we have explicitly developed for the convenience of our clients. Once you open the link, you will find a small form with some obligatory fields to fill in, and once you fill in the fields, the investment information will be further given
Ques – Who is the current fund manager of Credent Asset PMS?
Answer – There are many portfolio managers in the Credent Asset PMS group, but Aditya Vikram Kanoria is the most prolific and knowledgeable one. He holds an MBA degree and has 13 years of experience in the financial services industry.
Ques – What is the approx AUM of Credent Asset PMS?
Answer – Credent Asset PMS fund managers normally hold approx. 300 Cr. AUM and has the capacity to handle about 100+ customers’ portfolios. For any participant in Credent Asset PMS, the investment period is a minimum of 3 years.
Ques – Where can I check return or performance of Credent Asset PMS?
Answer – To check the return and performance of Credent Asset PMS, you have to refer to this article for all the data. You can find all the details once you’ve done so under different heads. Looking for the head you are looking for is what you need to do. The score is also given in the form of a tabular ranking to make it clearer for the clients.
Ques – What are the different strategies used by Credent Asset PMS?
Answer – Credent Asset usually works on a large-cap approach, a diversified strategy and a small-mid-cap strategy. The policies used by the Credent Asset PMS community are as follows:
- Strategy of the Credent Asset Growth Portfolio: Investment thinking is founded on the basis of radical thinking, analysis, deep knowledge and also solid strategy. Investments are not targeted at a class or sector and are multi-asset instead. This means that investments are made in equity, start-ups, small and medium companies, mutual funds, debt instruments and more.
Ques – Where to find the fee structure and commission rate of Credent Asset PMS?
Answer – You can easily find the fee structure and commission rate of the Credent Asset PMS within the article that has been provided to you. We provide the feasibility of a well chartered tabular data in accordance with the needs of the customer.
Ques – How to call or reach Credent Asset PMS customer care?
Answer – The Credent Asset PMS provides its consumers with multiple customer support and services related facilities. For our customers, we help to provide the utmost ease. In order to access the services, facilities such as phone numbers, WhatsApp and email are also offered.
Ques – What are the benefits of investing with Credent Asset PMS?
Answer – Some benefits provided by the Credent Asset PMS:
- For the convenience of all its customers, Credent Asset PMS provides excellent top-up facilities.
- The Credent Asset PMS group also provides back office login credentials so that with the aid of given login credentials, customers can review their investment portfolio information and reports.
- The PMS house provides all its customers with an email and SMS notification facility for reviewing all transactions occurring in the investment portfolio account of the customer.
- In terms of investment plans and commission models, the company also offers strong versatility for its current customers. The PMS company offers all types of investment plans to provide its consumers with immense satisfaction and convenience.
- In the area of finance management, the Credent Asset PMS business has considerable experience.
Ques – What are the different charges involved with Credent Asset PMS?
Answer – Here is the list of some fees imposed by the Credent Asset PMS company as follows-
- Management fees are usually charged by the PMS team and client on the basis of the chosen commission model.
- Upfront fees is the fund management service firm also charges. These kinds of payments are like the number prepaid. The upfront costs are usually between 0.8% and 1.8% of the overall value of the asset.
- The PMS house takes some of the brokerage fees from its customers. It is usually on the basis of the overall volume of the transaction. The brokerage fees are charges that range from 0.01% to 0.035% of the total volume of transactions.
- Custodian charges are assessed according to the amount of total assets. Usually, custodian charges are paid between 0.2% and 0.3% of the total value of the asset.
- Depository charges are assessed from 0.11% to 0.21% of the total value of the asset.
- Exit load charges also depend on the length of the withdrawal period and withdrawal number. The fee payout would be 0.7 percent to 1.5 percent of the total withdrawal amount if the withdrawal takes place within 1 year.
Ques – Where can I find all the details about Credent Asset PMS?
Answer – You can find all the information on the Credent Asset PMS in the article we have given you. We take into account the customer’s viability and needs. Therefore all the data is given in a tabular form under definitive heads with a vivid description.
Invest in Credent Asset PMS – Fill up the form Now!
Know everything about more PMS companies
|Club Millionaire PMS||Credit Suisse Securities PMS||Darashaw Company PMS|
|Concept Investwell PMS||Crescita Investment PMS||DMZ Partners PMS|
|Credent Asset PMS||Crest Wealth Management PMS||Doha Brokerage PMS|
|Most Read Articles|
|10 Best Practices of Share Market|
|Equity Mutual Fund Investment|
|Stock Market Investment|
|What is an IPO?|
|Sub Broker Model Discontinued|
|How to Invest in Share Market|
|Mutual Fund vs Real Estate|