Tradeswift Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
Establishment of Tradeswift is dated back to the month of December in the year 2003. Earning a well known name, the company has managed to enter a lot of markets with the spectacular services it renders via the Tradeswift Demat Account.
Equally well known is the Tradeswift Trading Account and the services, gaining a remarkable presence all over the country.
The company is also the holder of some prominent awards, thereby gaining the limelight all to itself. One such award it secured is the BSE’s top performer in retail segment.
Tradeswift Demat Account
Enrol for the Tradeswift Demat Account in order to enjoy the benefits it provides, but before you actually register, know what all possible facilities you will be provided from the company’s end. We have listed some of the most attractive of all benefits below:
- Demat account of Tradeswift alongside a trading account is often associated with trading in equities, but in common, it is a mean to invest in every other financial instrument like derivatives, options, currencies, commodities etc.
- Experts will always be just a contact number or email away, where you can seek out for their recommendations regarding investments. They also happen to release research reports on the top most profitable options.
- Brokerage fee charged by the company are minimal and so are the other account associated charges, also offering a full transparent relationship between the company and the investor.
- The platforms which are made available by the company are all about technology and have been put in the best possible way.
- Process of new account registration is very simple, without deploying the need for visiting the branches in physical.
Open Tradeswift Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Tradeswift Demat Account?
By far, after reading about the benefits, if you feel you have found the company you have been looking out for, it is time you instantly Open Tradeswift Demat Account. Your account will be provided to you in a jiffy and we assure you of it, here is how you can do it.
- Begin the process of registration by hunting down the “Open a Demat Account” green button and clicking over it. When done, you would be asked to enter some quick details of contact.
- If you successfully do it, you will have requested for a call back from the company where an executive will place a call to you and guide you to a link of EKYC, which contains a form and has to be filled in entirely by you.
- This being done, you need to open the link where you will find a form, which starts with enquiring about the identity details such as Aadhaar number, PAN number and date of birth.
- Then, you shall be asked to enter the details of bank, and to be precise you will need your Account number and IFSC code.
- Following the bank details will be instructions of uploading scanned documents to confirm rightful details, so you need to upload the copies of Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport size photo and a Cancelled cheque.
- It will now be the end of the form, where you need to sign the declaration of the form. This has to be done using your Aadhaar card, or otherwise offline.
- When you submit, an executive will receive your application and call you regarding the leftover formalities.
- If you did it right, you will be given a fully activated account in a day.
Tradeswift Demat Account Charges
Reliable companies have policies which benefit customers, and the same goes for the charges they levy on their customers. Taking decision, they very well painted a picture of Tradeswift Demat Account Charges in favour of the customers.
|Tradeswift Demat Account Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.299|
|Margin Required||Zero Margin|
Denote the Tradeswift Account Opening Charges of Rs.299, a one-time fee you need to pay to the company for the benefits you will be availing from them.
Best part about the company is that they require the holders to keep up no minimum amount as margin. Being associated with CDSL and NSDL, Tradeswift also provides dematerialization facilities.
Find Account Opening Charges of other Stock Brokers
Tradeswift AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Keeping their customers worrisome is not something this company proffers. We all agree expenses are something we worry about. Marking up a sigh of relief for the readers in regards with the Tradeswift AMC, we are more than happy to put forward the demat and trading AMC.
Looking over the opening charge might make you wonder how the company structured the AMC for demat account, but breaking out the news; the company would not ask you for anything. Apart from the Demat, the company also has no AMC for the trading account.
Tradeswift Trading Account
Dragging up the benefits is not what tradeswift does, i.e. it comes up with new offers every now and then, rather than offering the same benefit. Call it technology assistance, or call it company’s innovative structure management.
You will definitely be discovering lots with the Tradeswift Trading Account.
- Investment grounds have been expanded, and managing it all in one place is what the trading account lets you do. Be the sole profit bearer of your investment and a master with self created investment strategies.
- Mutual fund investing is as well possible if you get a trading account with Tradeswift.
- Watch over your holdings whenever you wish to through the back office.
- Customer support is as well of high quality, where the executives look out for the customers.
- Readily available tools in the panel of trading platforms, lets you invest easy and quick, i.e. the buttons such as buy, sell and cancel order.
Tradeswift Demat Account Conclusion
Are you impressed already? You may implement your decision about making investments with Tradeswift Demat Account by registering for an account now, through the above steps.
Charges are just reasonable, and most of the services are offered for free, thereby giving the holders bountiful space for desired investments.
A margin is generally like a barrier which makes investors thinking, and this is absolutely eliminated here. No margin required is a great opportunity for investors short on funds or newbie’s. The ones who are eventually scared of investing more and losing it all.
Open Tradeswift Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|